IGNORED

HDZETA [CANCELLED] Terminator: Dark Fate (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

thomue1987

Terminator: Dark Fate (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Release date:  TBA 2019

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note: 

HDZeta has dropped this release based on the current situation for the media rights of the movie in China. If anything changes in the future, HDZeta might go back to the project.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Got to be a Gold Label Box Set. Anything less would be a real let down by HDz. Also need T2 at the same time. 
Now is your opportunity HDz. Do a deal with Scanovo and get a split print run of T6 and T2. The discs for T2 are old hat. The art should not be a problem, to be in keeping with the other Box Sets in the series. So as I see it, now is the time to bring us collectors what we have been crying out for. 
Please don’t let us down. 

• Like 5

• extantsrevenge changed the title to [CANCELLED] Terminator: Dark Fate (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Got some sad news for everyone who was waiting for this release.

HDZeta has dropped this release based on the current situation for the media rights of the movie in China. If anything changes in the future, HDZeta might go back to the project.

network closing GIF

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Got some sad news for everyone who was waiting for this release.

network closing GIF

are any other releases on wea gold looking at risk nils?

any if so has hdzeta considered looking at no disc releases with a price adjustment as a thought???

basil :)

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

are any other releases on wea gold looking at risk nils?

any if so has hdzeta considered looking at no disc releases with a price adjustment as a thought???

basil :)

The no disc situations are unique as a contract is signed but the discs are not delivered.

Based on the latest news, a batch of new approval will be released in April so expect alot of China retailers will start pushing out their releases. 

Save up now.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ksosk said:

The no disc situations are unique as a contract is signed but the discs are not delivered.

Based on the latest news, a batch of new approval will be released in April so expect alot of China retailers will start pushing out their releases. 

Save up now.

best news heard in a while and worst at same time xD

thanks ksosk 👍

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, ksosk said:

T6 is under Fox distribution and there is already no licensee for the disc media in China 😭

Filmarena has all the attention now. 

I'll check with our Korea counterpart to see if we can get a release up

I’m sure it will be good for some members if a Korean retailer does T6. But what many want is HDz to do T6 Gold Label, and hopefully still T2 some day. 
I’m sure FA will do T6, but their T releases have been a mish mash of editions.
At least HDz has been consistent in their T editions. That is the main reason why I, and many others, are praying that HDz will one day complete the set. (Much like with MoS) 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I also think that these disc-less releases will start to annoy collectors soon. 
The novelty will wear off. 
Collectors will drift away from Asian retailers if they do too many of them. 
That’s just my opinion of course. ;)

Totally agree with that. Yes every now and then when there is no other options. But not if it becomes the norm. 

• Like 2