IGNORED

HDZETA Tenet (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #28) (WEA 4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

thomue1987

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nolan & HDZeta

I missed the Batman trilogy because that precious briefcase with the three one-clicks was too expensive for me ... and although it hurts one must be realistic ...

I missed Interstellar for not knowing this forum ... Go shopping on the HDZETA website on launch day is a lottery ... and I have almost always lost

Inception ... I came to this forum only less than two hours after the GB was closed!!! Somebody will put my face in the dictionary next to the definition of "cruelty".

But... this not going to misss . Can't be. Where I've so sign the GB??? 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Nolan & HDZeta

I missed the Batman trilogy because that precious briefcase with the three one-clicks was too expensive for me ... and although it hurts one must be realistic ...

I missed Interstellar for not knowing this forum ... Go shopping on the HDZETA website on launch day is a lottery ... and I have almost always lost

Inception ... I came to this forum only less than two hours after the GB was closed!!! Somebody will put my face in the dictionary next to the definition of "cruelty".

But... this not going to misss . Can't be. Where I've so sign the GB??? 😉

Don’t give up on Inception. You are in the right place on MP. 
If any spares are available they will appear in the Classifieds. So just keep your eye out after they start arriving at our HUBs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Don’t give up on Inception. You are in the right place on MP. 
If any spares are available they will appear in the Classifieds. So just keep your eye out after they start arriving at our HUBs. 

Thank you very much for your words!

The truth is that it seems like a curse, and the day it appears in the Classifields... before press enter Windows will probably collapse ;)

There are not many possibilities, but I will be the man-attentive, be sure!!, I'll try to break it. 

At the moment the Tenet MP GB, if there is one, I won't miss it.

Thank you.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Thank you very much for your words!

The truth is that it seems like a curse, and the day it appears in the Classifields... before press enter Windows will probably collapse ;)

There are not many possibilities, but I will be the man-attentive, be sure!!, I'll try to break it. 

Thank you.

You could always start sending begging PMs to John @Masterblaster   ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Parzival said:

A bit confused about this.. There is a silver label and gold label for this release 🤔

Yes, both. Silver should be first and gold sometime down the road. Of course nothing is guaranteed. Will depend on getting all the approvals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Note:

This release contains both the WWA steelbooks (shown below).

One steelbook contains a 4K disc only, and the other steelbook contains a BD + Bonus disc.

There will be a Silver hardbox oneclick.

CURRENTLY, THERE IS NO PLAN FOR SALE OF SINGLE EDITIONS!

540605598_SampleTenetWWA1.jpg.7d330ef469ee1d9199408c61fdfc6e3b.jpg952606551_SampleTenetWWA2.jpg.fb54e7cfd3ebbfea65cd6d4a9d4038b8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Note:

This release contains both the WWA steelbooks (shown below).

One steelbook contains a 4K disc only, and the other steelbook contains a BD + Bonus disc.

There will be a Silver hardbox oneclick.

CURRENTLY, THERE IS NO PLAN FOR SALE OF SINGLE EDITIONS!

540605598_SampleTenetWWA1.jpg.7d330ef469ee1d9199408c61fdfc6e3b.jpg952606551_SampleTenetWWA2.jpg.fb54e7cfd3ebbfea65cd6d4a9d4038b8.jpg

any links?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Tenet (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #28) (WEA 4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]