IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta [CANCELLED] Dune (2020) (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Dune (2020) (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

We haven't had anything 'new' in Gold Label since Aquaman. Still waiting for Shazam, so putting 2020 as a release date seems a little hopeful. :D

Maybe when the USA and China sort out their differences, we will see things improve in the supply of discs etc. It certainly seems to be causing real problems at the moment.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 7:23 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Really excited about this one. I hope it will be as good as the original and I also hope that someone finally releases a Steelbook/Premium release for the 1984 Movie.

I'm completely agree.

In fact, there are David Lynch movies of which I would love to buy an HDZeta edition. One of those kind of films that are not current blockbuster but have very loyal fans waiting.

In this case, Denis Villeneuve is a great director, his films have never disappointed me, there are really good, and I expect an HDZeta edition for a possible great movie.

But..... don't tell me it wouldn't be great if they release an edition Lynch's movie, and another for Villeneuve's, both together in a beautiful case with a special design. Who might not want to buy that? ;) 

• Like 2
Awards

On 1/13/2020 at 7:59 AM, DodgyDave said:

We haven't had anything 'new' in Gold Label since Aquaman. Still waiting for Shazam, so putting 2020 as a release date seems a little hopeful. :D

Maybe when the USA and China sort out their differences, we will see things improve in the supply of discs etc. It certainly seems to be causing real problems at the moment.

didnt see the news this morning dave trump and china signing a brand new trade deal and there best of buddys now xD

question is how long take to get everything going again there be soo much backed up now this will take months i predict stuff start moving march april thats current backlog not new stuff

basil :)

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, GhoulzZTropica said:

@deckard99 i see you are a man with some good taste mr deckard! love blade runner! blade runner 2049 is my favourite movie and because of denis villeneuve i am so excited for dune. that guy knows how to make great movies. 

He did a fantastic job with BR2049 and I liked Arrival quite a bit too. Despite it's flaws I really liked Lynch's Dune and I'm dying to see what Denis can do with it. 😁👍

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to [CANCELLED] Dune (2020) (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]