IGNORED

HDZETA Wonder Woman 1984 (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #27) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

thomue1987

MP Group Buy here!

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

Wonder Woman 1984 (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #27) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Release date:  TBA 2020

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: OC 800 copies, Singles 300 copies each.

Note:

HDzeta has provided some updates for this releases.

Since there is no worldwide digibook from the studio, the lack of material has resulted in HDzeta going back to the old OC format for this releases.

OC will have:

Double Lenti with 3D + 2D

Single Lenti with 4K only

Full-Slip with 2D only (instead of Digibook)

All 3 Editions have different side content.

Single will be: DL (3D + 2D) and Full-Slip (2D).

image.thumb.png.c7de6b06cda8ed8357d67616495907cf.png

image.thumb.png.0da8f017443ff59c60a81c12730bb424.png

image.thumb.png.c640bb30c9a54bedc042436d548e4b85.png

image.thumb.png.02537ff7245e22025bd006c7c44552a1.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Wonder Woman 1984 (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Basil said:

so up for this release, trailer is sumblime and gal gadot :x

@extantsrevenge nils get the gb up pretty please, this is one of my must haves for this year

gal gadot GIFgal gadot badass GIFhappy wonder woman GIFsexy gal gadot GIF

hubba hubba

basil :D

Sublime you say??

BvS - Diana Prince says She’s not recovered from Steve’s death, and he has been missing for over 100 years.

WW1984 - Hello Steve! 👋🏼😆🤣

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Sublime you say??

BvS - Diana Prince says She’s not recovered from Steve’s death, and he has been missing for over 100 years.

WW1984 - Hello Steve! 👋🏼😆🤣

have you seen how hes goona turn up yet no, i havent either but this is a super hero movie wierd things happen and i expect there will be an explaination along the way.

or maybe just maybe he hasnt aged for a reason?

its called the realm of possiablity's, otherwise nothing would ever get made or happen.

basil :)

• Like 3

On 1/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Basil said:

have you seen how hes goona turn up yet no, i havent either but this is a super hero movie wierd things happen and i expect there will be an explaination along the way.

or maybe just maybe he hasnt aged for a reason?

its called the realm of possiablity's, otherwise nothing would ever get made or happen.

basil :)

Hes referring to BVS which timeline wise takes place after 1984. Where diana hasnt seen steve in 100 years, yet here he is in 1984???

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Had a short bout of insanity, when I saw 1984, I thought they were doing a release of the Lynda Carter show...🤪

But, that was a '70's series, so did a re-check and sure enough, it's Gadot #2.

Yeah, I'm in....   🤑

About time my friend! This one is not to be missed. Have you see the trailer? It's 😍

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello @deckard99

I have a question regarding Shipping in the Group Buy Form.

there is an option in the shipping section that we can select Premium Service” as an additional service for additional insurance in case the parcel gets lost in transit from hub to me.

but does this “Premium Service” also includes insurance in case the Boxset would get damaged during shipping ?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, LectroluvIV said:

Hello @deckard99

I have a question regarding Shipping in the Group Buy Form.

there is an option in the shipping section that we can select Premium Service” as an additional service for additional insurance in case the parcel gets lost in transit from hub to me.

but does this “Premium Service” also includes insurance in case the Boxset would get damaged during shipping ?

Hi @LectroluvIV yes it does. This is covered in our group buy rules.  With Premium Service (USA and Canada only) you are insured against damage or loss. Please note that "damage" is what the post offices recognizes and has to be pretty obvious. A slightly bent corner probably won't qualify. 

• Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, LectroluvIV said:

My apology for not going to dig this info in the Group Buy rules. Thank you for the precision:)

when i put my name down for the WW Group Buy I did not select “Premium Service”, how can I rectify this so I include this service with the shipping method ?

@LectroluvIV requests for GB changes should be made in the "Info & Questions" thread for that group buy. Tag the staff running that GB when making your request (by using the @ sign). The appropriate staff to tag are listed in the banner at the top of each GB. For HDZeta, it's me and @Benoit46

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Wonder Woman 1984 (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #27) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]