thomue1987

Prefix-HDZeta Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

2 hours ago, txfosho said:

im pretty sure the manta steelbook is sooooooo much better than hdz.

1 hour ago, SilentasKnight said:

Yeah I'll give you that one TX. That is usually the case. 

Not in this case for me... I like the design way more on the HDZeta...

• Like 1

Awards

5 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

Ahah! Another point of view! 
I was being general @LeGonze Hdz is stepping up their bare Steelbook game though. 
the simpsons flirting GIF

Yeah... HDZeta has stated that every Gold Label steelbook will be debossed/embossed and that started with Shazam!... That just makes a huge difference and thats was ML had a little advantage... Not Anymore... ;)

The only ML Steelbook that I can say I like Waaaaaaaaaay more than HDZs is Justice League... I looooove that design and execution... That one is just Beautiful... :x

Wonder Woman - HDZ

Aquaman - HDZ by a lot. Not even a match here.

MoS - Same for me...

Ready Player One - Both are great...

As I said, ML might win for the Emboss/Debossing on MoS and RPO...

Now... I didn't like Joker's ML not even a bit... I actually liked more a WWA... xD 

And as I said... I liked HDZetas more on BoP... 9_9

• Confused 2

Awards

4 hours ago, LeGonze said:

thats was ML had a little advantage... Not Anymore... ;)

The only ML Steelbook that I can say I like Waaaaaaaaaay more than HDZs is Justice League... I looooove that design and execution... That one is just Beautiful... :x

Wonder Woman - HDZ

Aquaman - HDZ by a lot. Not even a match here.

MoS - Same for me...

Ready Player One - Both are great...

As I said, ML might win for the Emboss/Debossing on MoS and RPO...

Now... I didn't like Joker's ML not even a bit... I actually liked more a WWA... xD 

And as I said... I liked HDZetas more on BoP... 9_9

29ac885.gif.ac9cef9c4a390422c95012d6c2a9cfe6.gif

Mantas WW and MoS are waaaaay better than hdzetas and not just because of the embossing. Manta tends to choose better art for their weas in general. 

Now about joker... they're all kinda the same, not much difference between mantas and the other WWA steelbooks in my opinion. Hdzetas BoP has a chance at being better but I doubt it

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Mantas WW and MoS are waaaaay better than hdzetas and not just because of the embossing. Manta tends to choose better art for their weas in general. 

Not to me buddy... 9_9

9 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Now about joker... they're all kinda the same, not much difference between mantas and the other WWA steelbooks in my opinion. Hdzetas BoP has a chance at being better but I doubt it

I just didn’t like that ML Joker design... I’m not saying HDZeta will be better but I just hope it’s a better design... 

BoP has already a better design for me...😎

Awards

9 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

. I’m not saying HDZeta will be better but I just hope it’s a better design

It better be it's the last chance we have

10 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

BoP has already a better design for me

It's good art but idk if Zetas steelbook will top mantas box. If all they do is glossy finish and debossed title then mantas will be better. However if they do something more creative or more embossing then hdzetas might be better

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

It better be it's the last chance we have

It's good art but idk if Zetas steelbook will top mantas box. If all they do is glossy finish and debossed title then mantas will be better. However if they do something more creative or more embossing then hdzetas might be better

Nobody will be a better judge than the man who got like 27 Premium Boxsets editions for BoP and Joker (You)... xD

• Haha 1

Awards

On 10/12/2020 at 7:33 AM, ksosk said:

Expect BoP and Joker to be pushed till next year.

HDZ has many bs done up but chose not to reveal until the disc issues are settled.

Currently, hobbs, jumanji 2, ford vs ferrari are also delayed

Oh man, I log on to more suffering...

What's the point of continuing on? 😪

Wishing I picked up Manta now, I thought they were gonna drop too close together so I didn't want to worry about it (esp during this pandemic) so I went for HDZ only. Now I definitely could've done Manta AND HDZ had I known. One thing that sucks about HDZ, communication can be so scarce at times for these bigger gold 1 click involved releases, and even sometimes some silver ones too 🤕

REALLY hope they don't end up cancelling this one last minute or something...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

12 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Oh man, I log on to more suffering...

What's the point of continuing on? 😪

Wishing I picked up Manta now, I thought they were gonna drop too close together so I didn't want to worry about it (esp during this pandemic) so I went for HDZ only. Now I definitely could've done Manta AND HDZ had I known. One thing that sucks about HDZ, communication can be so scarce at times for these bigger gold 1 click involved releases, and even sometimes some silver ones too 🤕

REALLY hope they don't end up cancelling this one last minute or something...

what you mean xD 

200.gif

vzj0ZjT.jpg

frank-drebin-nothing-to-see.gif?w=634

basil xD 

• Haha 2

Awards

On 10/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, StrikerEureka79 said:

Hello everyone has anyone heard from luxury Bluray someone wrote on his Facebook wall on the 7th October and has had no reply from him? We should of had our editions from him by now?

You should check in here:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/12566-game-of-thrones-boxset-indiana-jones-boxset-luxury-blu-ray-custom-gb-info-and-questions/

Since this hasn't really much to do with this HDZeta edition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2