thomue1987

Prefix-HDZeta Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

MP Group Buy here!

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Release date:  TBA 2020

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note:

DL

HDZeta Birds Of Prey

SL

HDZeta Birds Of Prey

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

On 1/13/2020 at 6:25 AM, DodgyDave said:

Certainly had a glut of announcements over night. 
This film could be the start of something big for DC. Hopefully they won’t mess it up, or get cold feet after just 1 in the series.
Their record for following things through, is not great. 

Seeing how horrible this movie looks, I'm fine with an1 and done, I'd rather zeta spend their time on better releases to be honest.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Seeing how horrible this movie looks, I'm fine with an1 and done, I'd rather zeta spend their time on better releases to be honest.

@xSNAKExPLISSKENx

I could not agree more, this film looks to me 🤢... HDZeta needs to get more classic releases then this IMHO!😉

i feel sick flu GIF

• Haha 1

I love it when folks make their minds up without actually seeing the film. 
I’m very much like that, with any film that is nominated for an award. 
If critics like it, it will be crap. If they don’t like it, it will be worth a watch.
Hasn’t failed me yet. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, claptraw said:

Oh guys it’s the same thing like with Suicide Squad 😂 Characters were meh there too but the movie was just fun 😂 it’s obviously going in the same direction so no big surprises here 😂 

Ditto  meh and no go, just for me w/S.S 🤢

• Like 1

Just now, DodgyDave said:

If critics like it, it will be crap. If they don’t like it, it will be worth a watch.

I can tell you w/absolutely not knowing or seeing this film not my ‘cup of tea’... sometimes I can tell for myself right away if I’ll like it or not, my friend!😉

Does not interest me or intice me one bit... to each their own is my motto!😊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

After thousands and thousands of movies I've seen, my radar has been calibrated to be pretty spot on.  Especially when the source material is something I am VERY knowledgeable with.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, claptraw said:

Oh guys it’s the same thing like with Suicide Squad 😂 Characters were meh there too but the movie was just fun 😂 it’s obviously going in the same direction so no big surprises here 😂 

Suicide squad was less than Meh. Aquaman and shazam were the first steps forward for dc in a while, aside from the animation films which are on average pretty damn well done

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

After thousands and thousands of movies I've seen, my radar has been calibrated to be pretty spot on.  Especially when the source material is something I am VERY knowledgeable with.

Just because you wont like it doesn't mean it will be bad

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

For you you mean and others that like this kind of characters/storyline... and others like myself are just not interested, not saying for me it is a “bad” film in and of itself though!😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

In this case, I believe it is a more accurate statement to say just because it's bad doesnt mean some wont enjoy it.

Super mario bros is a god aweful movie.... and I love it. So bad lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It is interesting to see such set opinions. 
I actually enjoyed all of the first phase of DC releases. 
MoS, BvS, SS, WW and Aquaman. (what is the abbreviation for Aquaman ? xD

WW, the one that everyone raved about, including critics and awards, was just Cap Am TFA in a skirt. 
So we all have differing opinions on these things, and quite rightly so. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

In this case, I believe it is a more accurate statement to say just because it's bad doesnt mean some wont enjoy it.

That will be more accurate once the movie comes out, but for now you cant say it's bad, but you can say you probably wont like it

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

WW, the one that everyone raved about, including critics and awards, was just Cap Am TFA in a skirt. 

Oooo don’t say that anywhere near the French Boss if you know what’s good for you 😅

Anyway, I thought Captain Marvel was supposed to be the female version of Cap America 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

Too True .

I am so far behind it is unreal with the Super Hero lines .

Yet trailers are designed to create hype , any and all hype .

The more hype the more backsides on seats .

MOST times it is sit back and make up our own minds .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Oooo don’t say that anywhere near the French Boss if you know what’s good for you 😅

Anyway, I thought Captain Marvel was supposed to be the female version of Cap America 🤔

At least Cap Marvel didn’t use the old chestnuts of Nazis and the Wars, to supplement its story line. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

At least Cap Marvel didn’t use the old chestnuts of Nazis and the Wars, to supplement its story line. ;)

I'm not sure how old those chestnuts where when captain america was created.....in....1941. 

Captain marvel, the movie specifically, I didn't care for. Whitewashed and could they not find an actress that had any skill whatsoever? Kristen's strewert level emotion.

EDIT: ah I see you may be talking about WW, and not cap being referenced in r1s1ngs comment

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Haha 2