thomue1987

Prefix-HDZeta The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

HDZeta plans to do the whole Trilogy (Fellowship, Two Towers and Return of the King). As it is to early to say if all will be sold together or individual we will keep the RT as Trilogy and adjust ones more info are out.

Anyway this will be

tenor.gif?itemid=4732834

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

This!!! 😍😍😍 I've been waiting soooo looooong for a premium! Well ... apart from the digipacks and Thai wooden chests and Middle Earth shelves, et cetera (as Hedwig would put it), but this will be so 4k yummy!

@ksosk If you happen to create lenticular digis in a sturdy box (like Prestige and Les Miserables), I'll sign up for those as well 😋 ... no, but really. 😍

#abitexcited

Edited by Mrs.Robinson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I would like to see 3 separate releases for them. 
I’m not sure about another ‘mother box’. They posed real problems for HDz and us. Cost, shipping costs etc etc. 
Anyway, great news. Bring on The Hobbit. I’m in 100%. 

I’m the same as @DodgyDave I would like to see 3 separate editions for these releases and wouldn’t mind seeing each individual edition as a OC to that would be cool.

what does everyone else think about that an Oc for each edition?

@ksosk , @extantsrevenge And @thomue1987 are HDz doing both the lord of the rings and the hobbit?

And how long will it be till the GB goes live for this?

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 3

Awards

il y a 9 minutes, StrikerEureka79 a dit :

I’m the same as @DodgyDave I would like to see 3 separate editions for these releases and wouldn’t mind seeing each individual edition as a OC to that would be cool.

@ksosk , @extantsrevenge And @thomue1987 are HDz doing both the lord of the rings and the hobbit?

the hobbit good point GIFthe hobbit GIF

Edited by bilbon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

At the moment no word on the Hobbit from HDZeta. I also want one Boxset for each of the Movies (like they did with the Dark Knight Trilogy). As everything is still very early give us a little time to figure out the best way for this GB. We will launch some of the other HDZeta stuff soon.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

At the moment no word on the Hobbit from HDZeta. I also want one Boxset for each of the Movies (like they did with the Dark Knight Trilogy). As everything is still very early give us a little time to figure out the best way for this GB. We will launch some of the other HDZeta stuff soon.

Ok cool thanks for the information and cool glad you think the same a boxset for each edition which will be cool..

so basically watch this space as we find out more information before the GB goes live..

Thanks...

• Like 2

Awards

21 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Ok cool thanks for the information and cool glad you think the same a boxset for each edition which will be cool..

so basically watch this space as we find out more information before the GB goes live..

Thanks...

Yes, haha.

It will be months before more updates come.

Anyway, this is a Gold Label, so it can be assumed that each movie of the trilogy will be a gold label 😃

Currently, we open only one Release Thread as we need more details to proceed further

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Yes, haha.

It will be months before more updates come.

Anyway, this is a Gold Label, so it can be assumed that each movie of the trilogy will be a gold label 😃

Currently, we open only one Release Thread as we need more details to proceed further

Also thank you for you information ℹ️ and input on this...

ok cool that would be great news if they do do that... will defo be keeping an eye on this thread ready for when the GB goes live...

• Like 1

Awards

As someone who doesn't want three copies of each movie plus a huge box, I'd like the option to buy individual editions (or a trilogy set of just one edition of each movie) instead of the whole thing. It'd be nice if that option would come from HDzeta, so the work of splitting up one-clicks doesn't fall to MP staff.

If there's going to be a special pack for each movie, maybe it could come with the extra features discs, or perhaps scripts for each movie?

• Like 1

Awards

30 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

As someone who doesn't want three copies of each movie plus a huge box, I'd like the option to buy individual editions (or a trilogy set of just one edition of each movie) instead of the whole thing. It'd be nice if that option would come from HDzeta, so the work of splitting up one-clicks doesn't fall to MP staff.

If there's going to be a special pack for each movie, maybe it could come with the extra features discs, or perhaps scripts for each movie?

As this is a 4K specific release, HDz are not going to be able to restrict the 4K edition to Box Set Only. So I suspect that there will be at least 1 edition from each release, available as a stand alone purchase. As the 4K discs are not available for quite some time, we might as well just sit back and wait and see.

We still have Shazam, Joker etc to go before we will see this. Patience will be required I think. ;)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Mrdugan said:

PLEASE be the extended editions! 

I am 90% sure These releases will be the extended editions for lord of the rings

@ksosk and @extantsrevenge could you please confirm if this is true or not and If i am correct?

Thanks...

• Like 2

Awards