IGNORED

Cine Museum Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Cine Museum Art #21) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

deckard99

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Is it ‘normal waiting time’ disappointing or ‘waited almost 2 years for the damn thing’ disappointing?

Everything inside the OC box has beyond reached the latter to me, even more so after getting charged for it in June (no qualms with all of you fine folks, my problem lies with CM. I said before: First and last set I'll ever buy from them)

Especially after I got the Manta Lab and Fanatoc sets well over a year ago

Edited by scarson9
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Konan said:

What do you guys think of the lenti.

I find it very disappointing.

You can't really judge a Lenticular from a video.

i've made many videos trying to show people lenticulars that I have and it never fully shows you the depth or separation of elements.

• Like 1

Awards

Got my OC box today. A painful wait finally over, thanks to all who put the GB together for this one.

The art on the OC makes the purchase worth it, didn't bother opening the actual Len & FS, since the goodies included are pretty much the same with the other sets I got.

Can anybody point me in the direction to buy a OC protective box, MPs store is sold out & I can't find any anywhere else, I'm paranoid about dust & other things scuffing this white box up.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by scarson9
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 6:17 PM, scarson9 said:

Got my OC box today. A painful wait finally over, thanks to all who put the GB together for this one.

The art on the OC makes the purchase worth it, didn't bother opening the actual Len & FS, since the goodies included are pretty much the same with the other sets I got.

Can anybody point me in the direction to buy a OC protective box, MPs store is sold out & I can't find any anywhere else, I'm paranoid about dust & other things scuffing this white box up.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

For the CM OC with 2 editions inside I use 

MPC-BX-SILV

Dimension - 191mm (H) x 153mm (W) x 67mm (D)

For the CM OC with 3 editions inside I use 

MPC-BX-GOLD

Dimension - 190mm (H) x 154mm (W) x 95mm (D)

The MPC-BX-GOLD is a perfect fit ( Pet Sematary & Birds of prey ) 

The MPC-BX-SILV Is perfect width & depth but just a tiny bit too tall. (The 2 Shining & Joker)  

4C6FF57F-5B9A-4DF1-8EA1-9D608B2CE750.thumb.jpeg.9d033557e72f9db3c052e392edda52dc.jpeg

8E785B49-573F-482C-B97D-C5FC3070D5C9.thumb.jpeg.4068aef3bb315710d5fbdbf962c092a5.jpeg

249735DE-E007-475D-A5C2-FEC9CE334574.jpeg.cf56d02038104345a3834cd9a3c55ee7.jpeg

Edited by Reagh
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...