IGNORED

Cine Museum Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Cine Museum Art #21) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

deckard99

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@deckard99
I wanted to ask, and I know normally we would do this in the info area page but I don't see one, so asking here.

Would it be possible to change my request to just the One-Click. Taking off the extra Full Slip and Lenticular. 
Appreciate it it if possible.

I am #5.

Michael

Edited by mgurau
Added comment. Number to help find quicker.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mgurau said:

@deckard99
I wanted to ask, and I know normally we would do this in the info area page but I don't see one, so asking here.

Would it be possible to change my request to just the One-Click. Taking off the extra Full Slip and Lenticular. 
Appreciate it it if possible.

I am #5.

Michael

@mgurau

Here’s a link to the Info & Questions section. Copy Paste your request there to make sure it’s noticed by the right member.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@mgurau

Here’s a link to the Info & Questions section. Copy Paste your request there to make sure it’s noticed by the right member.

Ah, perfect. I could not find anywhere. Will do that now. 

Thanks for the help.

Michael

• Like 3

@mgurau

Also if you ever need to get to the “Info & Question” area of a Group Buy you have joined, you can find a link on said Group Buy page. It’s normally located underneath the green request button & the beauty shots. If the beauty shots haven’t been released yet then as you are moving down the page you should see the link sooner.

BSEeVJN.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

@Konan @waxenol Yes 2021 but I think March/April is a bit optimistic. Next up is Joker & Birds of Prey. Then Goonies. Then either this one or Batman (or maybe both together). 

At least things seem to be moving now with several titles in the process of shipping, so hopefully in 2021 CM will get caught up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, Riki23 said:

Anybody know when its ACTUALLY going to be released? I heard they have bad reputation 

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

I'm still waiting for the *smallest* update on CineMusuem's OneClick for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

LOL

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...