IGNORED

Cine Museum Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Cine Museum Art #21) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

deckard99

10 minutes ago, blucrazy2NE said:

Yes, they are. The artist said they're gonna remove the artwork so bye bye OUATIH :(

@blucrazy2NE

The release will be fine, the set may turn out better because of this situation. I just hope whoever in the company made the mistake has learned from this & won’t repeat the same actions in the future.

• Like 6

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe what I've just read 🤣🤣☝️☝️☝️ 

CM absolute amateurs. Hold on I'll just make a slip and use different artists art without asking them or giving them any credit. I'll open my GB soon 🤣 what a 💩 show. Then the owner of CM gets arsey with anybody who challenges him (from what I've seen anyways) 

To me this shows the men from the boys, Manta and CM. Bet you can guess who is who 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

CM absolute amateurs. Hold on I'll just make a slip and use different artists art without asking them or giving them any credit. I'll open my GB soon 🤣 what a 💩 show. Then the owner of CM gets arsey with anybody who challenges him (from what I've seen anyways) 

To me this shows the men from the boys, Manta and CM. Bet you can guess who is who 😉

CE793E29-AF0A-439A-A084-3E2EC3339857.gif.41d35851ecaba14b16c1b37554b9791e.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

ALL of the above moustache thumbs up GIF

YET

As I say the choice of artwork the better for the collector as the field of choice is widened and something is bound to tickle someones pickle hungry ice cream GIF

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Is the Group buy open? There is a link and looks like it has started but the buttons don't do anything? 
Is it just not started yet?

Thanks

Hi @mgurau It's open now. When it says "coming soon" in the title it means we're working on the setup. Title is now updated to "Open" and the green buttons have been activated

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Is the Group buy open? There is a link and looks like it has started but the buttons don't do anything? 

Thanks

YES its now open sweetheart  link below Cat Dog GIF by AFV Pets

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Group Buy Open

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood! (CineMuseum Art)

leonardo dicaprio crying GIF

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Thanks

@mgurau

For future references if I or any other member post the link to a new Group Buy you will know if it’s in the Open Stage by looking in the area I have highlighted. If I can I post the link early & in that area it originally said “Coming Soon”. Once the Group Buy is officially open then that area highlighted Updates. 

QDkzjby.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@mgurau

For future references if I or any other member post the link to a new Group Buy you will know if it’s in the Open Stage by looking in the area I have highlighted. If I can I post the link early & in that area it originally said “Coming Soon”. Once the Group Buy is officially open then that area highlighted Updates. 

QDkzjby.jpg

Cool. Was weird, I saw all that but wasn't let me do anything. ?
Only saw one name at that time. Could just be needed to give it a minute to uh, something....and then work. Lol.
All good,

Thanks

Michael

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Robertm89 Please don't believe everything you read. From what I know there was a misunderstanding where the studio gave their approval for the artwork and CM made a wrong assumption that the artist had already given been contacted and given approval (by the studio). If you notice, credit is given to all the artists involved on the beauty shots, including Sam Coyle, whose art is now being used in place of the other art on the Full Slip.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Cool. Was weird, I saw all that but wasn't let me do anything. ?
Only saw one name at that time. Could just be needed to give it a minute to uh, something....and then work. Lol.
All good,

Thanks

Michael

@mgurau Creating a GB is a multi step process. It actually needs to go up as "coming soon" so that I can do some testing before activating the buttons and changing to "open". I needed to do some tweaks which is why there was a slight delay.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Robertm89 Please don't believe everything you read. From what I know there was a misunderstanding where the studio gave their approval for the artwork and CM made a wrong assumption that the artist had already given been contacted and given approval (by the studio). If you notice, credit is given to all the artists involved on the beauty shots, including Sam Coyle, whose art is now being used in place of the other art on the Full Slip.

I'll take your word for it but it's not the first time I've heard this particular issue with CM. 

He had a right rant about some artist on social media regarding the Joker artwork aswell, then had to make an apology a few days later with his tail between his legs so seems to be an ongoing problem for them. Makes nee odds to me CM are at the end end of my list. Infact there not even on it. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

I'll take your word for it but it's not the first time I've heard this particular issue with CM. 

He had a right rant about some artist on social media regarding the Joker artwork aswell, then had to make an apology a few days later with his tail between his legs so seems to be an ongoing problem for them. Makes nee odds to me CM are at the end end of my list. Infact there not even on it. 

FB0EFFB9-E24E-4B88-802E-71A66AEAF021.gif.337140d17e1f10ce848a84994e0b3ef9.gif

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@mgurau Creating a GB is a multi step process. It actually needs to go up as "coming soon" so that I can do some testing before activating the buttons and changing to "open". I needed to do some tweaks which is why there was a slight delay.

And Thank you for all your hard work that makes t possible for us. Appreciate it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

Everybody here is like

bugs bunny running GIF
and you’re like

noob GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 9