IGNORED

Cine Museum IT Chapter Two (Cine Museum Art #19) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

deckard99

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

From CM:

I apologize if our communication is not fast these days, but we are working tirelessly to speed up the assembly times of the titles already offered in pre-order and to recover the last two backlog titles: Batman + Batman returns and IT Chapter 2 + Box Set.

Thank you all for waiting patiently!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

is it possible this group buy will open again? just asking as some these releases were planned years ago before I even knew what a premium release was let alone a group buy or mp.

Sorry, but we have no plans on reopening this GB. Your best bet is to reach out to John when shipping starts and maybe he can help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, LectroluvIV said:

@deckard99

hello mate :)

I’m still confused at how the new group buy works. Since the original GB for It Chapter 2 CMA was moved, I don’t know how and when I should expect an invitation to the club ? Is this how it works. I am on the lenticular list and don’t want to lose my place.

@LectroluvIV Don't worry, the club will be done soon and you will be added. The original GB is still in the same place at the moment (but will be moved to the club). We add members directly to clubs now instead of sending invites because too many members were ignoring the invites.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@LectroluvIV Don't worry, the club will be done soon and you will be added. The original GB is still in the same place at the moment (but will be moved to the club). We add members directly to clubs now instead of sending invites because too many members were ignoring the invites.

Thanks so much for the reply and the info 😊

• Like 2

Awards

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...