IGNORED

[CLOSED] Hot Toys Cosbaby [Free Give-Away]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

11.jpg

It is a new year!

2019 was a great year for Media Psychos and we ended with 

some members doing a give-back to the forum 😃

I bought some cosbabies to start off a good year.

Hopefully, this trend will continue or even better, for good raffle you can

consider bringing back our past raffle with ticket sale with the small 

proceed going back to MP to help in maintaining the forum!

However, these few figurines will be given free!

20200102_232757

CAPTAIN MARVEL & GOOSE

Quantity = 1

20200102_23282720200102_233234

STAN LEE

Quantity = 3

20200102_23301320200102_233210

DOCTOR STRANGE

Quantity = 1

20200102_23312120200102_233223

CAPTAIN MARVEL

Quantity = 1

20200102_23313220200102_233200

THOR (Glow under Black Light)

Quantity = 1

20200102_23325120200102_233302

Note: 

• Post your choice of ONE CHARACTER below.
  • I would love to hear your FIRST BEST EXPERIENCE in Media Psychos, so hope you can include that in the post!
  • The winner of each item will be announced on 13 Jan, Monday (10 days).
  • Winners will have to pay for the shipping of the item 🙏

Chinese New Year is on 25th January, and I hope this small act of kindness will build up more good karma and allow me to start off 

my lunar new year well!! Woot!

Love to read your post from hereon 😃

KS

4VJP22ERMOZR2S6DO7Z56Q5G64.gif

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

WOW, awesome give-away @ksosk :)

I would go for Stan Lee because he is (yeah still is) awesome!

My first best experience was when @Masterblaster sold me a huge box with 'high wants' when I was a relative newbie at MP 1.0.

That box was like the beginning of an era (going berserk on collecting ;) )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, larson1977 said:

WOW, awesome give-away @ksosk :)

I would go for Stan Lee because he is (yeah still is) awesome!

My first best experience was when @Masterblaster sold me a huge box with 'high wants' when I was a relative newbie at MP 1.0.

That box was like the beginning of an era (going berserk on collecting ;) )

I can imagine how u must have felt then. I remember receiving alot of nice premiums when i first started collecting!

• Like 1

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @ksosk.

I would like to go for Doctor Strange, these Cosbabies are really cool. I have a couple of Antman ones and they are superb.

My best experience is starting out collecting the Hdzeta boxset editions on Mediapsychos and been able to watch my collection grow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@ksosk I don’t collect figurines so forgive my ignorance, but why does it say ‘Hot Toys’ in the title? Do these toys serve any other purpose apart from being displayed?

Hot Toys is the name of the company that makes these figurines. It is a Hong Kong-based company!

Cosbaby is a series of their products 😃

• Like 2

Everyone after Stan Lee - including me! ;) My first experience with MP was desperately trying to hunt down KIMCHI DVD's issue of "Her". I bought a copy here in Toronto with Scarlet's face on the front, as I love the movie so. But knew nothing of this premium/boutique stuff other than Criterion. You guys really turned me on to some really great publishers and titles and hooked me good! ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awards

Very cool of ya @ksosk !

Though I don't know what stage after "incredibly awesome dude" you are striving to achieve, keep it up! Ya got my vote!  🤗

I'd love to put that THOR dude on my shelf. I'll leave Stan for another great member to score.

My first MP experience?

Well, I was introduced to this wonderful site by my dear friend, @larson1977 as we discussed Blus elsewhere.

After eagerly purchasing a membership, I think my 1st GB was for Manta's Fight Club and I was fortunate to score the 2 lentis.

Since then, my wallet now thinks is a "me vs money" game I'm playing, since not much enters its' moth nesting leather interior.

image.png.8286aa7384640476fcd39a326d8a69db.png

I'm Trying!!!  🤡

• Like 3

@ksosk awesome give away but i dont  need them thanks

but thought i would share my first best experience here on mp

and that was hooking backup with best online friend from old @Scary Hair ann and i should have listened to her a long time ago, she know what im on about xD

anyway she is 1 in million, thought i just say that :D

madagascar laughing GIF

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

^^ No, see, that can't be an actual video of @Scary Hair at the beach, @Basil because the character's boobs are not big enough.... I'm told, when I didn't ask, and wasn't looking, and wasn't dreaming about last night and wasn't.... huh? where were we?

Edited by Grendel
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ No, see, that can't be an actual video of @Scary Hair at the beach, @Basil because the character's boobs are not big enough.... I'm told, when I didn't ask, and wasn't looking, and wasn't dreaming about last night and wasn't.... huh? where were we?

No  it was not a Bobby Ewing in the Shower moment sup giraffe GIF

My boobs are au naturel like air conditioning puppy GIF .

for more fun head

OR 

run away GIF

COUGH COUGH 

MP Staff hat on now 

road to el dorado smile GIF

WHAT A FANTASTIC Give away  , PLEASE do not enter me into the draw these guys need to go to people who will LOVE them to go to there collections 😁 .

HOWEVER

Best experience here 

watching MP Grow and build a network of world wide friends old and new 

my little pony hug GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Wow.... What a Guy our @ksosk is ✌🏼😁 Awesome giveaway.

But I have to pick just ONE?! 🤣 Okay Okay... then I’ll throw my hat in the Dr. Strange ring please. 

My Best experience of MP, was back when Kimchi released the super sexy ‘Captain America - The First Avenger’ There were some shipping issues and MP ended up with some damaged copies with creases to the spines of some Fullslips. @Scary Hair was the UK hub-mistress at that time, and she knew that I am a Fullslip collector, but that I open my editions. She sent me a very sweet message to see if I would consider a damaged copy, if she could arrange for a replacement slip to be sent by Kimchi. 

How could I say no to the 1st Lady of MP?.... How could Anyone say No?!! 😆 Anyway, after years of knowing Ann on MP v1 & 2, I placed my trust in her, and I agreed to a damaged copy, allowing another member who keeps their copies sealed to receive a mint copy. Of course MP came through for me, and a couple of weeks later I received a perfect replacement slip. 

That to to me is what this community is all about. Even though I may not be into some of the “Must have” items on here, and have been known to cheekily taunt others occasionally, for their Madness at throwing money at certain editions, the MP team recognise what I like as an individual, and are always on hand to help me out where ever possible.

To that I say a Big “Cheers” 🍻 and of course an extra big hug for Ann for coming through for me back then. 🤗 PS. I still have that creased spine slip if anyone needs one.... 😂🙌🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So with only 7 members participating in the raffle, the draws went a lot quicker than expected.

Let’s hear it for our 3 winners 👏 

@StevenWest wins the Stan Lee figurine.

@Grendel wins the Thor figurine.

@hdblueman wins the Doctor Strange figurine.

Thanks to the other participants and hopefully they’re not too disappointed. Worst case, they can always 

canada blame GIF

And lastly, a huge thank you to @ksosk for offering our members this most generous giveaway 🙏

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

:wow: I did not anticipate winning this ! 🤩

Thank-you so very very much, MP with special hugs sent to @ksosk and @R1s1ngs0n of course!

Truly honoured my friends and I'm tickled pink at receiving Thor, as he is ( and has been since the '60s) most certainly my fave Marvel character. 🤗

Pretty cool that the "Lumberjack Crew" scored the items...heh. 🙂

I gotta thank @larson1977 once more for introducing me to this great team as well!

Again, thanks to all! 🥰

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 6