• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K Giftset Blu-ray

United States

Extended & Theatrical / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + DigitalWarner Bros. | 2001-2003 | 3 Movies | 682 min | Rated PG-13 | No Release Date

These look amazing to me, I hope they look like this for sure image.gif.eefbd68df087b26be93cc023d05fe8e3.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.e3ba4db3e2a354cd986dc7c7663aad60.jpeg

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K Blu-ray

United States

Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / Extended & Theatrical / 4K Ultra HD + DigitalWarner Bros. | 2001-2003 | 3 Movies | 682 min | Rated PG-13 | Dec 01, 2020 (2 Months)

Do I keep this pre-order or get the 4K giftset  image.gif.f60c5a263cf8325af94c8f80bac5415f.gifimage.gif.32e97033ef8064166a2cb78b4afea509.gif

image.jpeg.ef2a7a09618c1cfcf630d80ff1b7e303.jpeg

Edited by Veum

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpeg.156863b53a47abf183e90e1b64070fc6.jpeg

Simon Kinberg to Write, Produce 'Battlestar Galactica' Movie for Universal (Exclusive)

Dylan Clark is also producing the long-gestating feature adaptation of the cult favorite TV series.

The Cylons are on the march.

Simon Kinberg has signed on to write and produce a big-screen take of Battlestar Galactica, Universal’s long-gestating feature adaptation of its sci-fi franchise.

Kinberg, who was the overarching architect for almost a decade’s worth of X-Men movies, now has a new franchise universe to work with and will be starting from the ground up in telling the tale of humans on faraway planets on the run from a race of intelligent machines bent on wiping them out.

He will join producer Dylan Clark who has long shepherded the project at the studio, which has attracted filmmakers such as Bryan Singer and Francis Lawrence over the years.

"Battlestar Galactica is one of the holy grails in science fiction, and I couldn't be more excited about bringing something new to the franchise, while honoring what's made it so iconic and enduring," said Kinberg in a statement. "I'm so grateful that Dylan and my partners at Universal have trusted me with this incredible universe."

Galactica was the short-lived but impactful television series created by Glen A. Larson in the post-Star Wars glow that aired in the late 1970s. The conceit was the idea of human colonies on distant galactic shores who fall pretty to destructive machines known as Cylons. The survivors flee on starships, and are led by the Galactica and her heroic crew, try to find a mythic human colony known as Earth.

Characters included the upstanding Commander Adama, his son Apollo, the brash Starbuck, the traitorous Baltar plus Boomer, Athena and Cassiopeia. The humans zipped in fighter ships known as Vipers while the Cylons’ ships were called Raiders.

The show was revived and re-imagined for the post-9-11 world in 2004 as a thought-provoking, politically-charged series that ran to great acclaim on Syfy from 2004 to 2009. A reboot of the show is currently in development with Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail executive producing.

Universal’s senior vp of production Jay Polidoro and director of development Lexi Barta, will oversee the project on behalf of the studio.

Kinberg is gearing up for the release of The 355, a female-centric spy thriller he co-wrote and directed. The movie, which features Jessica Chastain, Lupita Nyong’o, Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger and Fan Bingbing, is currently scheduled to be released by Universal on Jan. 15, 2021.

And while he is taking steps to advance as a helmer, he hasn’t forgotten his writing roots. He created and co-wrote the Apple TV+ series Invasion, which is currently in production. He is in the midst of working with director Jason Bateman on his spec script Here Comes The Flood for Netflix and he also is coming off of selling an untitled Idris Elba-starring, Africa-set spy romance project to Apple.

Kinberg is repped by CAA and Jackoway Tyerman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...rsal-exclusive

• Like 1

ATTENTION @pygospa / @Grendel / @RAK !!! 🚨

scared episode 14 GIF

Mondo Macabro's killer HALLOWEEN SALE! Starting Thursday, October 29th

Mondo-Logo250.png
ideal.png

KILLER
HALLOWEEN SALE!

Thursday, October 29th - Monday, November 9th

12 noon Eastern at: https://www.mondomacabro.bigcartel.com
1 PM Eastern at: https://www.mondo-macabro.com

SALES F.A.Q.S.
Quote:

mondo.jpg

October "Halloween" sale is something we do every year. There will be a discount on all in print back catalog items at our store, how much on each depending on how recent it is. I don't really do strict percentages off, but some things are more than 50%. So good deals to be had! rock.gif

PLUS!

THREE Limited Edition pre-orders.

...our most ambitious set of those yet this year. -  Jared A. / Mondo Macabro Insider

Secret Title TBACeremony-LE-ver01-redbox-copy.png213459_large.jpg

So here's when it will be and how it will go - The sale will start and the pre-orders will go live exclusively at mondomacabro.bigcartel.com at 9 AM Pacific Time/12 noon Eastern on Thursday, October 29th. This is the hour for all the die hards and the must-get-my-order-in-right-away folks. We're still working out issue with our newer site, mondo-macabro.com and so the first rush of sales traffic needs to happen at the big cartel. However, one hour later at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern, the sale and pre-orders will go live at the new site as well.

The sale on back catalog items will run through Monday, November 9th. Of course the LE pre-orders will be on sale until they sell out. Nothing is limited to this time frame. If you have any questions about any of the above, don't hesitate to send us your inquiry at mondomacabrousa@gmail.com. 

And as ever - stay safe, stay sane, and watch weird movies!
- The Mondo Macabro - The Wildside of World Cinema Staff

devilsnightmare.jpggemini.jpgfan.jpg

Just a small sample of the mega cool films Mondo Macabro has to offer!

258126_large.jpg  DANGEROUS CARGO Trailer 258037_large.jpg  THE BEAST AND THE MAGIC SWORD

jcs913 - "...MM picks the real 'hidden gems' for it's fans."

265387_large.jpg  AN IDEAL PLACE TO KILL Trailer  242206_large.jpg  THE KILLER OF DOLLS Trailer  

"...everyone wants more French smut!"
- ol_Dut

118546_large.jpg  DER FAN Trailer  152479_large.jpg PRIVATE VICES, PUBLIC VIRTUES Trailer

willieconway exclaimed Mondo Macabro viewers to be - "...AKA the real cultural elite"

Other great trailers to explore at Mondo Macabro's Vimeo Site:
https://vimeo.com/mondomacabro 

"These trailers have me by the balls." - Leeon0

height.png

https://www.mondomacabro.bigcartel.com

https://www.mondo-macabro.com

https://www.facebook.com/mondomacabrodvd/

And here is Mondo's Guide to their Halloween sale, direct from Jared:

When does the sale start?

The sale will start at 9 AM Pacific time on Thursday, October 29th exclusively at mondomacabro.bigcartel.com. One hour later at 10 AM Pacific it will also go live at our other site, mondo-macabro.com. If you need to find out what time that is where you live simply go to Google and type "9 AM pacific time converter" in the search engine. This will automatically bring up what the time is where you are.

Why does the sale start an hour later at mondo-macabro.com?

We are still working some bugs out from the checkout process at this site. Therefore we are not entirely confident that the site will be able to take the huge amount of checkout traffic that we are expecting, and we don't want our customers to experience any problems or delays in checking out. We have never had any problems like this*at all with the Big Cartel site. So we are starting the sale at the big cartel alone to accommodate the rush of "oh-my-god-I-must-checkout-NOW-to get-a-low-number" purchases that always happen in the first few minutes to one hour of a*sale. In the unlikely occurrence that there is a crash or difficulty in checking out, we will just go ahead and open up mondo-macabro.com as well. But we don't anticipate that happening.

Does it matter what store I purchase from?

Not really, but there are some things you should be aware of. Primarily that the Big Cartel now charges state sales tax in the US. If you want to avoid this, I would suggest checking out at the main site, mondo-macabro.com (that is, unless you are dead set on trying to get a low number on the LEs in which case you will have to use the B.C.), where tax is not charged. Our recommendation is that if you are casual about your purchase and you live in the US you should checkout at the main site. If you are an international customer or want to buy early, check out at the big cartel. If we keep traffic divided between the two sites there is less possibility of one or the other of them slowing down due to several people checking out at once. Again, likely won't be a problem at the Big Cartel, but the other site could experience some of this.

Why does the Big Cartel store charge sales tax?

Well, it is the law now. We are resisting implementing it as long as we can over at mondo-macabro.com but the Big Cartel left us no choice. And before you ask, no, you cannot get a refund on the tax charged to you at the B.C.. We don't even see that money, it is remitted directly to the state.

Oh my god! The sale starts in one hour and both sites are down! What do I do??

Nothing. Relax. Both sites will be down so we can adjust prices and do other minor maintenance on the site. The mondomacabro.bigcartel.com will still go live promptly at 9 AM and mondo-macabro.com at 10 AM.

If I make a big sale order after I purchase the pre-orders can I combine the two?

Sorry, no. The process of mailing out the pre-orders is laborious and trying to keep track of all the orders that have been "combined" will take up too much time better spent on getting the items out as quickly as possible, especially as neither site allows for orders to be combined in the system.*However, if you make multiple orders featuring sale-items only, not pre-orders, then we can combine them and offer a small refund on your shipping costs. But we don't really want to do that, not least because we lose money on every refund we make through Paypal. But what we suggest is that you make sure your order is the way you want it before you check out. If you are an international customer that is putting pre-orders and sale items in your cart for one big order to save on shipping fees this is especially important. Make sure it's what you want before you checkout. US customers, I might recommend that you make two separate orders, one for the LE pre-orders and the other for your sale-items. Within reason, we can accommodate odd circumstances but please keep this in mind. Another thing to remember is that your order will not ship until all items are in stock. So if you make an order with the LEs and a bunch of back catalog stuff your package will not ship until those LEs are in stock.

Can I purchase more than one copy of each LE?

Short answer? No. Long answer? If you are an international customer wanting to make a group buy with friends, then yes, you can. But you'll need to clear it with us by email first. Reach out to us at mondomacabrousa@gmail.com to make the request.

Such-and-such title is sold out, will it be re-stocked?

For the most part, no. But we are well stocked up on most titles. There are some that are between pressings, and some that are going OOP. If these sell out, then that's it for the sale. Others we might be able to restock during the sale if they seem to sell out really quickly and there is ongoing demand. But again, we should have enough to cover what everyone wants. If something sells out in the first day or two, yes, we will restock. If it's a week or more in and something sell out, no. That's it for the sale. Of course this does NOT cover the limited edition Blu-rays. They are 1000 copies each. Once they sell out, they are done.

Why is QUEENS OF EVIL $28?I thought your limited editions were always $25?

Yes, QUEENS is a bit more expensive than usual. But it is also our most deluxe limited edition yet, with a slipcover, a bonus DVD, a booklet, and a set of lobby card reproductions. This is also a film that's never been available on disc before. All told, that's a pretty good deal. The movie is also really good! And of course, the other two LEs are the usual price.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, Veum said:

ATTENTION @pygospa / @Grendel / @RAK !!! 🚨

scared episode 14 GIF

And here is Mondo's Guide to their Halloween sale, direct from Jared:

When does the sale start?

The sale will start at 9 AM Pacific time on Thursday, October 29th exclusively at mondomacabro.bigcartel.com. One hour later at 10 AM Pacific it will also go live at our other site, mondo-macabro.com. If you need to find out what time that is where you live simply go to Google and type "9 AM pacific time converter" in the search engine. This will automatically bring up what the time is where you are.

Why does the sale start an hour later at mondo-macabro.com?

We are still working some bugs out from the checkout process at this site. Therefore we are not entirely confident that the site will be able to take the huge amount of checkout traffic that we are expecting, and we don't want our customers to experience any problems or delays in checking out. We have never had any problems like this*at all with the Big Cartel site. So we are starting the sale at the big cartel alone to accommodate the rush of "oh-my-god-I-must-checkout-NOW-to get-a-low-number" purchases that always happen in the first few minutes to one hour of a*sale. In the unlikely occurrence that there is a crash or difficulty in checking out, we will just go ahead and open up mondo-macabro.com as well. But we don't anticipate that happening.

Does it matter what store I purchase from?

Not really, but there are some things you should be aware of. Primarily that the Big Cartel now charges state sales tax in the US. If you want to avoid this, I would suggest checking out at the main site, mondo-macabro.com (that is, unless you are dead set on trying to get a low number on the LEs in which case you will have to use the B.C.), where tax is not charged. Our recommendation is that if you are casual about your purchase and you live in the US you should checkout at the main site. If you are an international customer or want to buy early, check out at the big cartel. If we keep traffic divided between the two sites there is less possibility of one or the other of them slowing down due to several people checking out at once. Again, likely won't be a problem at the Big Cartel, but the other site could experience some of this.

Why does the Big Cartel store charge sales tax?

Well, it is the law now. We are resisting implementing it as long as we can over at mondo-macabro.com but the Big Cartel left us no choice. And before you ask, no, you cannot get a refund on the tax charged to you at the B.C.. We don't even see that money, it is remitted directly to the state.

Oh my god! The sale starts in one hour and both sites are down! What do I do??

Nothing. Relax. Both sites will be down so we can adjust prices and do other minor maintenance on the site. The mondomacabro.bigcartel.com will still go live promptly at 9 AM and mondo-macabro.com at 10 AM.

If I make a big sale order after I purchase the pre-orders can I combine the two?

Sorry, no. The process of mailing out the pre-orders is laborious and trying to keep track of all the orders that have been "combined" will take up too much time better spent on getting the items out as quickly as possible, especially as neither site allows for orders to be combined in the system.*However, if you make multiple orders featuring sale-items only, not pre-orders, then we can combine them and offer a small refund on your shipping costs. But we don't really want to do that, not least because we lose money on every refund we make through Paypal. But what we suggest is that you make sure your order is the way you want it before you check out. If you are an international customer that is putting pre-orders and sale items in your cart for one big order to save on shipping fees this is especially important. Make sure it's what you want before you checkout. US customers, I might recommend that you make two separate orders, one for the LE pre-orders and the other for your sale-items. Within reason, we can accommodate odd circumstances but please keep this in mind. Another thing to remember is that your order will not ship until all items are in stock. So if you make an order with the LEs and a bunch of back catalog stuff your package will not ship until those LEs are in stock.

Can I purchase more than one copy of each LE?

Short answer? No. Long answer? If you are an international customer wanting to make a group buy with friends, then yes, you can. But you'll need to clear it with us by email first. Reach out to us at mondomacabrousa@gmail.com to make the request.

Such-and-such title is sold out, will it be re-stocked?

For the most part, no. But we are well stocked up on most titles. There are some that are between pressings, and some that are going OOP. If these sell out, then that's it for the sale. Others we might be able to restock during the sale if they seem to sell out really quickly and there is ongoing demand. But again, we should have enough to cover what everyone wants. If something sells out in the first day or two, yes, we will restock. If it's a week or more in and something sell out, no. That's it for the sale. Of course this does NOT cover the limited edition Blu-rays. They are 1000 copies each. Once they sell out, they are done.

Why is QUEENS OF EVIL $28?I thought your limited editions were always $25?

Yes, QUEENS is a bit more expensive than usual. But it is also our most deluxe limited edition yet, with a slipcover, a bonus DVD, a booklet, and a set of lobby card reproductions. This is also a film that's never been available on disc before. All told, that's a pretty good deal. The movie is also really good! And of course, the other two LEs are the usual price.

I’m thinking of getting these, although I’ve never heard of MM though image.gif.24dacc17f647b743a9e823f48f1dfa71.gif

Symptoms

Satanico Pandemonium

The Devil's Nightmare

Inquisition (Trailer is NSFW)

• Like 1

Though I have occasional delves into the B-market of the "spooky-tooth" film industry, I do try to keep some semblance of quality to my efforts.

I've therefore not previously shown interest in titles of this ilk and doubt my endeavours will shift in the near future.

Now, I assuredly have strong affection for ANYONE that goes through the increasing efforts to get a film made, I also realize I owe no allegiance to them being successful in their efforts.

So there are some films, that regardless of the trials, tribulations and efforts exerted, I think they were unsuccessful.

The films noted above, I would submit, fall into this category.

Sadly, they just do not meet the requirements for any modicum of success.

Regardless, there will always be a market for such titles and I applaud those that support such releases!

I just can't stand beside you in such support.  🙂

• Like 2

Girl (November 20, 2020) - starring Bella Thorne, Mickey Rourke

Thorne plays a woman (she’s only known as Girl) who returns to her small hometown to exact revenge on her abusive father, only to discover someone murdered him the day before. As she searches for answers, she soon finds herself prey to a sinister sheriff (Mickey Rourke) and uncovers a disturbing family legacy more disturbing than she’d imagined. 

In Theatres November 20th. On Demand November 24th.

Let Him Go (Nov 6, 2020) - Starring Kevin Costner, Diane Lane

Following the loss of their son, a retired sheriff and his wife leave their Montana ranch to rescue their young grandson from the clutches of a dangerous family living off the grid in the Dakotas.

Let Him Go (Opens in theatres November 6, 2020)

Honest Thief (Oct 16, 2020) - Starring Liam Neeson, Kate Walsh 

Hoping to cut a deal, a professional bank robber agrees to return all the money he stole in exchange for a reduced sentence. But when two FBI agents set him up for murder, he must now go on the run to clear his name and bring them to justice.

Honest Thief (In Theatres Oct 16, 2020).

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Orpan: First Kill, Julia Stiles, Isabelle Fuhrman, returning to eOne Horror prequel

EXCLUSIVE: Julia Stiles has boarded Entertainment One and Dark Castle Entertainment’s Orphan prequel Orphan: First Kill (né Esther), and we hear that the star of the 2009 feature, Isabelle Fuhrman, is also returning to play her iconic role of Esther.

image.jpeg.feb320ffb43af9d46da437ba3231260e.jpeg

https://deadline.com/2020/11/orphan-first-kill-julia-stiles-boarding-isabelle-fuhrman-returning-to-eone-horror-prequel-1234607908/

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Gal Gadot Will Star in Spy Movie Heart of Stone

image.thumb.jpeg.3d6e44c52a935597ba2d33173e911cea.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE: In an eight-figure deal that puts her at the upper levels of the actress salary scale, Gal Gadot has been set to star in Heart of Stone, an original international spy thriller hatched by Skydance Media that endeavors to put a female spin on action franchises like Mission: Impossible and 007. Tom Harper, who helmed The Aeronauts and Wild Rose, is in talks to direct.

The script is by Greg Rucka (The Old Guard) and Allison Schroeder, latter of whom was Oscar nominated for Hidden Figures. The film will be produced by Skydance Media’s David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger, along with Gadot and her Pilot Wave producing partner Jaron Varsano, Bonnie Curtis and Julie Lynn. Skydance Media is keeping options open on whether this will be a theatrical or streaming bow.

Gadot, whose next Patty Jenkins collaboration Wonder Woman 1984 has been set to debut Christmas Day on HBO Max, will next star in the Kenneth Branagh-directed Death on the Nile. She also recently wrapped Red Notice for Netflix, the Rawson Thurber Marshall-directed heist drama she stars in with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds. She continues to gravitate toward tentpole projects, including Cleopatra, the Jenkins-directed period pic that Laeta Kalogridis is writing based on a story by Gadot. Paramount acquired that project in heated bidding.

Beyond The Aeronauts and Wild Rose, Harper’s directing credits include the BBC miniseries War & Peace, along with Peaky Blinders, Misfits and This Is England ’86. He also directed the pilot of AMC’s The Son.

Skydance’s upcoming films include its Paramount partnership on the Tom Cruise-starrer Top Gun: Maverick, the Michael B. Jordan-starrer Without Remorse, Snake Eyes, the seventh and eighth installments in the Mission: Impossible series. Skydance Media also has The Tomorrow War.

Source: Deadline

Steven Soderbergh Is Working on a ‘Sex, Lies and Videotape’ Sequel With Andie MacDowell, Laura San Giacomo

image.jpeg.24b160a253b167b621a038cbd78d8dfa.jpeg

Steven Soderbergh is working on a sequel to his hit 1989 drama “Sex, Lies and Videotape” with Andie MacDowell and Laura San Giacomo agreeing to reprise their roles as sisters.

Soderbergh disclosed the project at the conclusion of a recent interview with Filmmaker Magazine that was mostly devoted to a discussion of the production of his dramedy “Let Them All Talk,” which was shot aboard the Queen Mary 2. HBO Max is releasing “Let Them All Talk,” which stars Meryl Streep, Dianne Wiest, Candice Bergen, Lucas Hedges and Gemma Chan, on Thursday.

“Sex, Lies and Videotape” was Soderbergh’s first feature film and premiered at the 1989 Sundance Film Festival, where it won an audience award. At the Cannes Film Festival, it won the Palme d’Or and the FIPRESCI Prize, with James Spader getting the best actor award. Soderbergh was nominated for an Academy Award for original screenplay.

Variety

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Veum said:

Steven Soderbergh Is Working on a ‘Sex, Lies and Videotape’ Sequel With Andie MacDowell, Laura San Giacomo

image.jpeg.24b160a253b167b621a038cbd78d8dfa.jpeg

Steven Soderbergh is working on a sequel to his hit 1989 drama “Sex, Lies and Videotape” with Andie MacDowell and Laura San Giacomo agreeing to reprise their roles as sisters.

Soderbergh disclosed the project at the conclusion of a recent interview with Filmmaker Magazine that was mostly devoted to a discussion of the production of his dramedy “Let Them All Talk,” which was shot aboard the Queen Mary 2. HBO Max is releasing “Let Them All Talk,” which stars Meryl Streep, Dianne Wiest, Candice Bergen, Lucas Hedges and Gemma Chan, on Thursday.

“Sex, Lies and Videotape” was Soderbergh’s first feature film and premiered at the 1989 Sundance Film Festival, where it won an audience award. At the Cannes Film Festival, it won the Palme d’Or and the FIPRESCI Prize, with James Spader getting the best actor award. Soderbergh was nominated for an Academy Award for original screenplay.

Variety

Not sure how they can do a sequel, but I hope they can get James Spader to do it. To me, he's the whole reason that movie worked as well as it did. 

News of the World

image.jpeg.945ad493b7987e9c05b3f91272bd1fb0.jpeg

Tom Hanks and German discovery Helena Zengel star in this Western odyssey from Paul Greengrass about two broken people finding unity, set in Texas five years after the Civil War.

'News of the World': Film Review

Wild Mountain Thyme

image.thumb.jpeg.00442265b2c89918f64c6286a9105ffb.jpeg

Emily Blunt and Jamie Dornan play thwarted lovers on neighboring Irish farms in John Patrick Shanley's romantic comedy, adapted from his Broadway play.

'Wild Mountain Thyme': Film Review

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Veum said:

Thank you for the info!

I follow all the information related to StarWars as a fan of the Saga, and I will end up seeing what they do; but, IMO, right now the first thing they should do is stop.

Take some time, and think about what they have done wrong.

Which, obviously, is just the opposite of what Disney bosses and their financial advisers will say. We know.

But they have the most important Saga in films history in their hands, and what they have done in the market last years has only been "one more saga" like others. Not the event it should have been.

That should make them to reflect.

• Thanks 1

🎬 🎞️

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 4K Blu-ray

283312_medium.jpg
Kino InternationalKino Lorber have announced that they will release on 4K Blu-ray Sergio Leone's The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966), starring Eli Wallach, Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Aldo Giuffrè, and Luigi Pistilli. The release will be available for purchase on April 27. 

Description: For three men the Civil War wasn't hell… it was practice! By far the most ambitious, unflinchingly graphic and stylistically influential western ever made, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a classic actioner shot through with a volatile mix of myth and realism. Screen legend Clint Eastwood (A Fistful of Dollars) returns as "The Man with No Name," this time teaming with two gunslingers to pursue a cache of $200,000 and letting no one, not even warring factions in a civil war, stand in their way. From sun-drenched panoramas to bold hard close-ups, exceptional camerawork captures the beauty and cruelty of the barren landscape and the hardened characters who stride unwaveringly through it. 

Hailed as "the best directed movie of all time" by Quentin Tarantino, this epic masterpiece was directed by the great Sergio Leone (Once Upon a Time in the West) and co-stars Lee Van Cleef (For a Few Dollars More) as Angel Eyes and Eli Wallach (The Magnificent Seven) in the role of Tuco. Music by legendary composer Ennio Morricone (Death Rides a Horse).

SPECIAL FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS:

DISC ONE - 4K BLU-RAY
  • EXTENDED CUT (179 MIN) WITH OVER 30 HOURS OF SHOT-BY-SHOT COLOR GRADING
  • Audio Commentary by Noted Cultural Historian Sir Christopher Frayling
  • Audio Commentary by Film Historian Richard Schickel
  • Audio:
    • English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
    • English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Stereo
    • English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Mono
  • Optional English subtitles for the main feature
  • Reversible cover
DISC TWO - BLU-RAY
  • 162-Minute Theatrical Cut (2017 Color Correction)
  • Audio Commentary by Film Historian Tim Lucas
  • Leone's West: Making of Documentary
  • Featuruettes
    • Il Maestro: Ennio Morricone and GBU Featurette Part 1
    • Il Maestro: Ennio Morricone and GBU Featurette Part 2
    • The Leone Style: On Sergio Leone Featurette
    • Reconstructing GBU
  • The Man Who Lost the Civil War: Civil War Documentary
  • Deleted Scenes
    • Deleted Scene 1: Extended Tuco Torture scene
    • Deleted Scene 2: The Socorro Sequence - A Reconstruction
    • Deleted Scene 3: Skeletons in the Desert
    • Deleted Scene 4: Extended Torture Scene
  • Vignettes
    • Vignette 1: Uno, Due, Tre
    • Vignette 2: Italian Lunch
    • Vignette 3: New York Accent
    • Vignette 4: Gun in Holster
  • Alternate Scene: The Optical Flip
  • Trailers From Hell with Ernest Dickerson
  • Image Galleries
    • GBU on the Set
    • Promoting GBU
  • Trailers
    • Original U.S. Theatrical Trailer
    • Original French Theatrical Trailer
  • Additional Trailers
    • A Fistful of Dollars – Trailer
    • For a Few Dollars More – Trailer 1
    • For a Few Dollars More – Trailer 2
    • A Fistful of Dollars / For a Few Dollars More – Burning at Both Ends Trailer
  • A Fistful of Dollars / For a Few Dollars More – Burning at Both Ends Radio Spot
  • Audio:
    • English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
    • English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Mono
  • Optional English subtitles for the main feature
12568_tn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2