Jump to content
IGNORED

Do you have or want a tattoo(s)?


Veum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Folks I’m still really thinking about getting 2 or 3 tattoos (need to find a great artist near our home though), one of my Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ and another of my fav Western Josey Wales (And maybe The Wolfman)!😊

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


14 minutes ago, Veum said:

Folks I’m still really thinking about getting 2 tattoos (need to find a great artist near our home though), one of my Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ and another of my fav Western Josey Wales! 😊

 

 

Research  your artists even if it means travelling @Veum 

 

A bespoke studio sounds the best bet for your needs 😊❤❤.

 

They should have a portfolio.  Also a waiting list of a minimum of 6 months 👊.

 

Visit the studio and artist  in person . They should work with you on design , positioning and style 💋

 

MOST IMPORTANTLY IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY AT ANY POINT DON'T DO IT .

 

She is me

 

20141124_205723-1.thumb.jpg.d87d5cff6fbab6c3b485f720d122856f.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

 

 

Research  your artists even if it means travelling @Veum 

 

A bespoke studio sounds the best bet for your needs 😊❤❤.

 

They should have a portfolio.  Also a waiting list of a minimum of 6 months 👊.

 

Visit the studio and artist  in person . They should work with you on design , positioning and style 💋

 

MOST IMPORTANTLY IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY AT ANY POINT DON'T DO IT .

 

She is me

 

20141124_205723-1.thumb.jpg.d87d5cff6fbab6c3b485f720d122856f.jpg

 

Yeah @Scary Hair I’ve been contemplating this for so long and I’m not getting any younger🤣👨‍🦳and at my age I’ve been a little apprehensive!🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


29 minutes ago, Veum said:

 

Yeah @Scary Hair I’ve been contemplating this for so long and I’m not getting any younger🤣👨‍🦳and at my age I’ve been a little apprehensive!🤔

 

More why the choice of artist is important @Veum .

 

From positioning to how they treat your skin .

 

My Hippo took just under 3hrs .

 

The pain if you can call it that was no more than sunburn when clothes touch it . That was about 5 minutes worth if that in the whole session. 

 

 

She is 4 years old now and loos as good as the picture up 😊❤.

 

 

I was 9 months from booking to on my skin as the artist I picked was booked so far in advance as he is THAT good. 

 

Now its over a year for the same guy. 

 

Its on your skin a lifetime that's why it being right for you is so important 💋💋

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Veum said:

Folks I’m still really thinking about getting 2 or 3 tattoos (need to find a great artist near our home though), one of my Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ and another of my fav Western Josey Wales (And maybe The Wolfman)!😊

You like ‘em with beards, don’t ya?

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

Psychos, went to my 1st look at a Tattoo parlor (my wife does not like my idea of tattoos, however she did say it’s my body😏) and I’m going to do it... they have a 2-3 week back log, so I do not know the date I’ll be able too though!🤔

 

It will be painful, but I’ll survive... I’m going to put the 1st tat on the inside of my forearm!💪

 

They will try to get as close as this:

 107A6203-36BB-4A2D-8C9B-D91091A5A6CB.jpeg.dc031703e45ee07026d9b7786ce327a4.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Being in the military for a while, I saw a LOT of tatoos.

Had more than a few opportunities to get one (yeah, even sober).

Never did.

No real defining reason. Just never saw one that spoke to me I guess.

If I were to ever get one, it would be the Canadian Flag, on my left shoulder (about 1 inch down), as that is where the flag was positioned on my uniform for, well as I said, a while.  🙂

 

image.png.c5cb8e0eee84802fbb7482b36926cd14.png

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy