IGNORED

WCL Wild at Heart (WCL Exclusive #28) (Scanavo Blu-ray Fullslip) [China]

ksosk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I have not watched this film yet. 

Anyone cares to share your review? Haha

Yes Wild at heart is a good film.. most of David lynch films are very enjoyable and always a bit whacky. For example the elephant Man, Mulholland drive and lost highway. He's a certain kind of film filmmaker but after watching something by him it stays with you..I don't know if anyone else on here has seen the above mentioned to know what I mean. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I saw it a very very long time ago but remember it quite vividly. It’s David Lynch so expect to see lots of eccentric and deranged characters along with graphic scenes of sex and violence. In short, it’s a love story made in hell. Highly recommended 👍

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3

On 2/16/2020 at 7:44 PM, ksosk said:

It's my favourite David Lynch movie and I think the most accessible proper David Lynch movie (i.e. not including the handful of 'normal' movies he's made like The Elephant Man or The Straight Story). It's got his trademark style while also having a fairly straightforward plot--it's a road movie where two people who are crazy for one another run off to California, but along the way they have misadventures and run-ins with very eccentric characters. Like most his work, the tone switches between very dark and very (darkly) comedic, but they never seen disparate because it all comes together through his over the top style and strangeness. That said, I guess it can be quite confronting to a lot of people. Even though it's not as obtuse as a lot of his other movies, all of Lynch's obsessions are there like 1950s Americana, this very heightened version of California (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actually gave me Lynch vibes), rock music, children escaping their awful parents, and dreams, of course.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Is the groupbuy generally closed or just at the moment because of covid-19? Also, which disc will be included (barebones European release or new material from the Shout Factory Disc)? Also, which price approx. will it be all in (shipping to HUB included)?

Edited by Horned_King
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ksosk said:

Release on 5 April. 

Expect slower shipping.

Thank you very much.

And don't worry about slower shipping. Right now it is impossible to go fast for anything involving shipping.

And although it is a personal opinion, and very subjective, seeing the chaos that exists, and the restrictions on transportation in many countries, as also restrictions in a lot of postal and courier services, the important thing is that all MPs receive this beautiful edition without big problems.

If it takes a little longer, we will be patients.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...