IGNORED

Kimchidvd Knives Out (TheOn Series No.17 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #79) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It looks to me like Kimchi are creating a silk purse from a sows ear of a film. 
James Bond with a southern drawl?

Cap unconvincingly playing a baddie? 
The whole film was like Agatha Christie on Speed. 
All over the place and getting nowhere. :D

I enjoyed it 🤔

I mean it wasn't mindblowing but I like Rian Johnsons writing. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LeGonze said:

This time I wouldn’t mind as that Lenticular has a repeated Art too!!... And it’s worse!! It’s the Front Side of the Steelbook!!! Aaaahhhhh!!! 😩😩😩😩

What if later on kimchidvd reveal that the lenticular transitions......

and has a big fire explosion behind all the characters - like the Midway lenti.....

Mind blowing....

NbgeJftsErO5q.gif.8fde939f987110fc82426dd3a9060358.gif

Don't let lightning strike twice @LeGonze 😉😆

iLdNyukd3uxsk.gif.55dd5c3113c3b7c4b98761247a30c347.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

What if later on kimchidvd reveal that the lenticular transitions......

and has a big fire explosion behind all the characters - like the Midway lenti.....

Mind blowing....

NbgeJftsErO5q.gif.8fde939f987110fc82426dd3a9060358.gif

Don't let lightning strike twice @LeGonze 😉😆

iLdNyukd3uxsk.gif.55dd5c3113c3b7c4b98761247a30c347.gif

OMG!!! Hahaa... Now you got me there!!!

I still can’t believe they didn’t say that Lenti would be transitional before the GB closes!!! 😩😩😩

But why in hell they chosed the same exact art for Steelbook and Lenticular fronts!??... 😞😞

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

OMG!!! Hahaa... Now you got me there!!!

I still can’t believe they didn’t say that Lenti would be transitional before the GB closes!!! 😩😩😩

But why in hell they chosed the same exact art for Steelbook and Lenticular fronts!??... 😞😞

Don't worry he doesn't know if it's transitional 😂 he just meant what IF

But the announcement for the pink A1 is fitting:

Mean Girls Wednesday GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

They did the same thing with Pan Labyrinth’s lenti which was gorgeous and was one of the few times I really hesitated between taking a fullslip and a lenti (got the black and gold FS in the end).

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

I have set my alarm for wednesday 2pm Korea time, will snag the OC  .....hopefully!
I'll just keep spamming refresh page till it shows up

refresh GIF

58 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

I have set my alarm for wednesday 2pm Korea time, will snag the OC  .....hopefully!
I'll just keep spamming refresh page till it shows up

refresh GIF

Brother!! Just join this Group Buy!!

Forget about setting alarms anymore!!!

This is what we do here!! 😃😉😉

Just request the OC... Wai for invoice and pay it. That’s it! Super easy and convenient!! 😃😃😉😉😉😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Brother!! Just join this Group Buy!!

Forget about setting alarms anymore!!!

This is what we do here!! 😃😉😉

Just request the OC... Wai for invoice and pay it. That’s it! Super easy and convenient!! 😃😃😉😉😉😉

3 hours ago, Veum said:

@Billy Talent why in the world would you just not join our GB for your OC for this? 🤔 🤷‍♂️ 

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

Well well well gentlemen look who's doesnt need to get up early anymore!
Sorry I was a bit confused, still getting used to all of this and having GB's for pretty much everything.

GB JOINED, 1 of your finest ONE CLICKS for me please!😃

screenshot(20).jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Billy Talent said:

Well well well gentlemen look who's doesnt need to get up early anymore!
Sorry I was a bit confused, still getting used to all of this and having GB's for pretty much everything.

GB JOINED, 1 of your finest ONE CLICKS for me please!😃

screenshot(20).jpg

@Billy Talent congrats on getting on schedule, you may have what it takes to be a true Psycho yet 😝 🤣

Movie Theater Insult GIF by TV4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mjk said:

Kimchidvd is great for ordering direct but do be quick as this might sell out quick you should be good they have great packaging too

Thanks for the info! Any advice on shipping, customs, or any other options you may have to choose from during checkout? Also do you know what US carrier ends up delivering it?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MrPurps said:

Thanks for the info! Any advice on shipping, customs, or any other options you may have to choose from during checkout? Also do you know what US carrier ends up delivering it?

It should be USPS when it arrives to the states and just pick k Packet on checkout bcuz it will be the cheapest. For the US I never had problems with Customs but you can choose the Value of Goods when checking out with Kimchidvd. I suggest doing a test run for trying to place an order to make sure it goes smoothly before it sells out 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mjk said:

It should be USPS when it arrives to the states and just pick k Packet on checkout bcuz it will be the cheapest. For the US I never had problems with Customs but you can choose the Value of Goods when checking out with Kimchidvd. I suggest doing a test run for trying to place an order to make sure it goes smoothly before it sells out 

USPS is perfect, they always do a great job with packages in my area. Thanks for all the help much appreciated!

• Like 3