IGNORED

Kimchidvd Knives Out (TheOn Series No.17 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #79) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

A wonderful movie receiving a underwhelming premium design.

giphy.gif

I hope this isn’t going to be a recurring theme of premium releases for 2021. With that said I picked the One Click 

giphy.gif

Only because this movie is One Click worthy! Damn sure isn’t because of the design 

giphy.gif

donald duck laughing GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What say you my good friend @Hollywood E Rock ... not FS worthy 🧐 

Considering the limitations of Artwork the company honestly should have just made one full slip. I would have been satisfied with that, but since they made a One Click, I’m compelled to buy the 1 Click because of the quality of the movie.

Great movies deserves One Click treatment & when such movies receive such treatment I throw my money at the release even if I don’t completely enjoy the design. Only in Psycho Land does this make any sense 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Considering the limitations of Artwork the company honestly should have just made one full slip. I would have been satisfied with that, but since they made a One Click, I’m compelled to buy the 1 Click because of the quality of the movie.

Great movies deserves One Click treatment & when such movies receive such treatment I throw my money at the release even if I don’t completely enjoy the design. Only in Psycho Land does this make any sense 🤪

I know the white FS does not have much from a  👀 point of view, however for me it is good enough for this film in my collection!😊

excited hell yeah GIF  cosmo kramer pimp GIF

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

A wonderful movie receiving a underwhelming premium design.

I totally feel you Brother...

I was Super excited about this one because I love the Steelbook WEA Design... But To be honest... This is the first Premium Release I feel disappointed of... We truly waited more than a year for this... 

2Bv.gif

I think the Non-SB release was great... I remember someone who got it and swap the amaray for a SB.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I totally feel you Brother...

I was Super excited about this one because I love the Steelbook WEA Design... But To be honest... This is the first Premium Release I feel disappointed of... We truly waited more than a year for this... 

2Bv.gif

I think the Non-SB release was great... I remember someone who got it and swap the amaray for a SB.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

Though I most assuredly agree with @Hollywood E Rock sentiment wrt purchasing the 1-clk, like @Veum, I find interest in the unique art used for the A2 Full Slip the most appealing, as it has not been used in prior issues (to my knowledge) and I think the textured embossing and spot gloss I'm confident it will display, puts it foremost for choice. 🙂

I could easily cave and grab the 1-clk though, I own less noteworthy 1-clks, heh....😉

edit: I also wanted to mention, I've never seen a 'choice' of 1-clk boxes before, such as this release is suggesting (yellow background or black background).

Has anyone seen such before with any House?

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Though I most assuredly agree with @Hollywood E Rock sentiment wrt purchasing the 1-clk, like @Veum, I find interest in the unique art used for the A2 Full Slip the most appealing, as it has not been used in prior issues (to my knowledge) and I think the textured embossing and spot gloss I'm confident it will display, puts it foremost for choice. 🙂

I could easily cave and grab the 1-clk though, I own less noteworthy 1-clks, heh....😉

edit: na

belay the edit; they are not soliciting choices any longer.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

If I may be so bold, @mjk, to suggest like minded films, if you haven't as yet, I suggest checking out;

- Clue (Tim Curry alone pays for purchase)

- Murder By Death (with Truman Capote for goodness sake!), and of course,

- 10 Little Indians (I prefer the Ollie Reed, Elke Sommer and Herb Lom, vers personally, heh).

All wonderful ditties in their own right with the 1st two quite funny indeed!  🤡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/7/2021 at 8:51 AM, extantsrevenge said:

The first design was yellow, but Kimchi changed to black. So the yellow version is not happening the OC will be the black one!

Follow up.

After Kimchidvd got a lot of feedback that people preferred the yellow Version, they decided to go with YELLOW instead of Black.

So this will be the One Click

image.thumb.png.d917185349791422f951889ad00e7365.png

If any member who requested the OC because it was the Black one and now is no longer happy with the choice, please go to the I&Q Topic and Tag the Team members in-charge to change your request to something else.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

Follow up.

After Kimchidvd got a lot of feedback that people preferred the yellow Version, they decided to go with YELLOW instead of Black.

So this will be the One Click

image.thumb.png.d917185349791422f951889ad00e7365.png

If any member who requested the OC because it was the Black one and now is no longer happy with the choice, please go to the I&Q Topic and Tag the Team members in-charge to change your request to something else.

they know there market then xD 

could not write it any better xD 

basil :D

• Like 1