IGNORED

Kimchidvd Knives Out (TheOn Series No.17 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #79) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

1 hour ago, MrTwoArms said:

I'm looking at placing an order with Kimchi. Does anyone know which invoice option I should choose if I'm in the US? Thanks

@MrTwoArms you can order here  KIMCHI GB : [ OPEN ] Knives Out (The On / Kimchidvd Exclusive #78) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]/😊

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

19 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey Brother!!

Im not sure what you mean but you can sign up on this Group Buy... It’s still open!! ;)

Just prepare to wait some time for this release... Patience will be highly necessary... xD

By the way @MrTwoArms... If you have questions about Group Buys and stuff you can PM me and I will help you there! 😉

Thanks, guys, but I'm actually not looking to order Knives Out. This was just one of the most recent threads for Kimchi and I was hoping someone knew about the invoice options.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Sorry... I still don’t understand what you

mean... Invoice options about what?? 9_9

When you check out at Kimchi there are 5 different options to choose from for the invoice. I'm assuming depending on what you choose it can affect custom fees (if there are any to the US, not sure).

Edited by MrTwoArms
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, MrTwoArms said:

When you check out at Kimchi there are 5 different options to choose from for the invoice. I'm assuming depending on what you choose it can affect custom fees (if there are any to the US, not sure).

Gotcha @MrTwoArms you do not have to worry yourself with that (no need to check any boxes there as far as I remember, only check your shipping!) as I’ve never had customs fees my friend!😉

SAMPLE:

Send Original invoice

Mark as "MERCHANDISE" and Write Value USD  On shipping label & invoice

Mark as as "MERCHANDISE" and Write Value USD  On shipping label & original invoice

Mark as "GIFT" and Write Value USD  On shipping label & invoice

Mark as "GIFT" and Write Value USD  On shipping label & original invoice

Please kindly be aware that customs fee is buyer's responsibility

Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. KIMCHIDVD has no control over these charges and can not predict what the amount may be as customs policies vary from country to country.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MrTwoArms said:

image.gif.5e1cba08b930aa1327ab4d055fd77b90.gif

Oh!! You are talking about their direct website!?? 😅

Ok I’m not really sure about that... I’ve never bought anything from them directly... Sorry Brother!! 9_9

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Gotcha @MrTwoArms you do not have to worry yourself with that (no need to check any boxes there as far as I remember, only check your shipping!) as I’ve never had customs fees my friend!😉

SAMPLE:

Thanks! I thought I had ordered from them before, but that threw me for a loop. Turns out I haven't, it was Novamedia where I've placed a couple orders.

• Like 2

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Knives Out (The On / Kimchidvd Exclusive #??) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Knives Out (TheOn Series No.17 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #79) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow... I think here was too little art to choose from??:o😪

The Lenticular front is the Steelbook front.

The FullslipA1 Front is the Steelbook backside.

I know steelbook art sometimes repeats on Fullslips. This happens but I don’t remember any other release with both sides of the SB repeating on the Fullslips...

• Like 4