🎬STRIKEREUREKA'S COLLECTION🎬

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

Very nice @StrikerEureka79😘

I’m not into Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings (My wife likes this trilogy though)! ☺️

Thank you @Veum

Are you not that’s cool everyone has there own tastes... not sure when I post again it’s not cheap being a steelbook/Digibook and boxset collector... it’s an expensive game to get into...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Thank you @Veum

Are you not that’s cool everyone has there own tastes... not sure when I post again it’s not cheap being a steelbook/Digibook and boxset collector... it’s an expensive game to get into...

How I know @StrikerEureka79 my wife does not like me spending all this $$ on this new hobby of mine! 😏

angry tim allen GIF by Laff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

How I know @StrikerEureka79 my wife does not like me spending all this $$ on this new hobby of mine! 😏

angry tim allen GIF by Laff

@Veum does she not my partner doesn’t mind at all doesn’t batter an eye lid no matter how much it is just says your mad...lol 😂😂 when I told her how much I spend on the Batman 1-4 boxset from HDzeta just said it’s what you enjoy and it’s your money lol...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

robert downey jr thumbs up GIF

@StrikerEureka79 great editions, great collection, many movies I love. Thanks for showing 🙏

@extantsrevenge

Thank you much appreciated it’s not a bad collection so far and I not been collecting long only a few years but it’s an expensive game to get into but well worth it with what gets produced these days from these companies...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, blu.steel33 said:

Hey @StrikerEureka79 some good steels there just need some premiums now tho bud 🤣🤣 they will come. Make that collection pop mate 

@blu.steel33

Thank you... 

Yeah I know I have some premiums on order from media psychos...

hopefully the first one will be the Batman 1-4 HDzeta boxset in new year 

Then it be Inception HDzeta silver label.

And last of all so far it be Jaws HDzeta silver label...

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

My lastest Filmarena steelbook that came Friday.

the slip is separate from the steelbook couldn’t fit it into the sleeve as it’s slightly bigger than normal.

think that’s due to the magnet being on the front and with more discs inside the steelbook too.

9ECE6FB2-E8A2-4D82-9B34-18CA6D11AF07.thumb.jpeg.ed73d2e2ce29a97ae4af59f62c3f92d8.jpeg

@StrikerEureka79, I apologize 1st, but “that’s what she said” !😜

it’s slightly bigger than normal

• Haha 2

@Scary Hair thanks Ann appreciate it.. 

Yeah hopefully to have more soon maybe sometime this month should have doctor strange next week from Zavvi.

dr strange marvel GIF

Then batman 1-4 boxset  HDzeta and Avengers Endgame Fanatic section

jack nicholson batman GIF  200.gif

Also got the luxury Blu-ray custom boxset x2 on order the GOT and Indiana Jones one too

game of thrones dragon GIF indiana jones waiting GIF

also from HDzeta inception and jaws but prob won’t see them any time soon this month..

this looks meh ellen page GIF shark attack jaws GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1