IGNORED

Disk Kino Ne Zha (Animation) (Disk Kino Exclusive #1003) (Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here

Info & Questions Topic.

Release date: 15 Sept 2020

Price: CNY 458

Limit: TBA

NOTE: Ne Zha, Birth of Demon Child, is the all-time highest grossing animation in China. Diskino is proud to release this in support of their own homegrown production!

1922277746_NeZhaDiskino.thumb.jpg.46faa58134479ab9c7ce0bc6901aaa88.jpg

Cover art designed by the highly-acclaimed artist, Mr Huang Hai

The top and bottom brush strokes are Ne (哪 - pronounce as nur) and Zha (吒 - pronounce as zar)

The illustration represents a taijitu divided into Good vs Evil.

1661372032_NeZha02.thumb.jpg.f949a6dc028afdd3dc1b681776dfdfcb.jpg

Plain Edition

image.thumb.png.8ca23ca0287fab89ee64950e67c9f5e9.png

• Thanks 4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Veum said:

What is this animation film about?

Ne Zha is a deity in our Chinese culture. He was a mischievious god. Eventually, he was subdued by the Goddess of Mercy and went under her supervision.

I have not watched it yet but the film comes with tons of great posters so hopefully Diskino has a great package!

• Thanks 2

• ksosk changed the title to Ne Zha (Animation) (Diskino Exclusive #1003) (Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

UPDATE:

• film version is the theatrical cut
  • blu-ray is BD50 region-free
  • contains Diskino exclusive single track Chinese audio (Mandarin dolby atmos)
  • special 45 mins featurette which includes a Diskino exclusive 30 mins interview with the director
  • Subtitles : Chinese and English

And most importantly, Diskino managed to get a high-profile artist, Mr Huang Hai, to design the art for this release!

This is an extremely good piece of news as it will make this release the ultimate edition to own 😃

Mr Huang Hai's past illustrations include:

uisdc-hh-20181127-1.jpg

uisdc-hh-20181127-8.jpg

uisdc-hh-20181127-11.jpguisdc-hh-20181127-21.jpguisdc-hh-20181127-24.jpguisdc-hh-20181127-38.jpg

uisdc-hh-20181127-34-1.jpg

uisdc-hh-20181127-37-1.jpg

Groupbuy is already open!

KS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Trianna said:

Looks gorgeous, glad I joined...totally blindly though 😂

This is going to be another Brotherhood of the Blade from Diskino previously.

As it was an Asian film, it didn't generate much interest during the GB, but now it is almost impossible to find already 😃

Ne Zha is going to be the same. And it will be such a cool edition to put on the display shelf!

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
Spoiler

I haven't heard of this movie so I checked out some youtube videos and it looks really great. The animation is awesome and the story is very interesting too. The artwork and package are really top notch on this edition, so I'm down for at least one (and maybe two!) 😁👍

• Like 4

@Trianna @ksosk thanks for the pics.  I tried looking up some pics for other Diskino release to get an idea how they put together thier boxes, but there wasn't much out there.  I saw few pics of other releases that look like they're tipicly thinner than a normal hard box but with a soft liner inside. Is that typical of Diskino releases?

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
On 7/17/2020 at 8:07 PM, Mdk14092 said:

@Trianna @ksosk thanks for the pics.  I tried looking up some pics for other Diskino release to get an idea how they put together thier boxes, but there wasn't much out there.  I saw few pics of other releases that look like they're tipicly thinner than a normal hard box but with a soft liner inside. Is that typical of Diskino releases?

It is definitely dependent on the title. 

Some simpler releases do have thinner slipcase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1