IGNORED

MAD MAX SINGLE UNCUT STEELBOOK TRILOGY

Scary Hair

8 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Thanks for the heads up folks , just bagged a set  , there's only a couple left .......total bargain ........only ever had these on VHS ....... Skipped on DVD for some reason I don't remember ........ so glad I waited now.......1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44c.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

I sure there are members who have to google that up ! LOL.

5 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

These arrived today .....whoopee ......great service from Amazon .....nice that they all match an have the Aussie original soundtrack ......muchos recommended......1f44d.png

Wwooowww I can not wait now . I have oggled over them for so long . Now it's even better I jumped knowing that THANKS ukade2327 ???

@nefilim I couldn't get mover the change in Max's Back Story ???.

A different Director maybe I could be a bit less grumpy over it . 

To me they should have kept the Mad Max off the title , out of the movie  full stop?.

Charlize Theron WAS more than capable of carrying the movie on her own as Furiosa ??.

Just IMO that is why movies are so great gives us one heck of a talking point ??.

Archived