IGNORED

UHD CLUB Interstellar (UHD CLUB DP #04) (4K + Bonus Disc Digipak Hardbox) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
14 hours ago, Mixpower said:

Love it!:D

I already have the HDZETAย UHD Double Side Lenticular verison, how would it compare to this one?

Would this be in the same league or even better?:)

Hi.

The Prestige is supposed to be the gauge of this new UC line.

What is good about this new series from UC is that it will feature a thick hardbox as the outercase instead of wood or leather. Also it contains a high quality digipak.ย 

Lastly, UC seeks to include a gift item with each of the releases under this new DP Series.

ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ksosk said:

Hi.

What is good about this new series from UC is that it will feature a thick hardbox as the outercase instead of wood or leather. Also it contains a high quality digipak.ย 

Lastly, UC seeks to include a gift item with each of the releases under this new DP Series.

ย 

Great so it should be pretty much on par with the HDZETA release?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty new in this whole universe of insane and beautiful Blu-Ray and UHD releases,

the reason I bought the HDZETA release a few months ago was because it was the "ultimate" release you could have of Interstellar. :)

ย 

I'm still learning about all this, hell I don't even know what half of all these terms like Digipak, Full slipย and such mean yet haha! :D

Edited by Mixpower
  • Like 1

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 hour ago, Mixpower said:

Great so it should be pretty much on par with the HDZETA release?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty new in this whole universe of insane and beautiful Blu-Ray and UHD releases,

the reason I bought the HDZETA release a few months ago was because it was the "ultimate" release you could have of Interstellar. :)

ย 

I'm still learning about all this, hell I don't even know what half of all these terms like Digipak, Full slipย and such mean yet haha! :D

Take your time!

When you have a lot to find out, discussing with us will be fun!

ย 

Digipak means the disc is housed in a cardboard folder-like case.

mmexport1578822455973.thumb.jpg.e3396b1ae65d7d52a2a3f9cff4cfb94e.jpg

mmexport1578822461275.thumb.jpg.067d62b171f2011225f82f8849bb64db.jpg

mmexport1578822464969.thumb.jpg.c8dba973a58168a3051c2b08056fe959.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2020 at 9:47 AM, Cesarleeds said:

Tars is actually one of the best characters of the movieย :D

ย 

โ€” TARS
after the liftoff and the first rocket stage separation

Getty: They gave him a humor setting, to fit in better with his unit. He thinks it relaxes us.
Cooper: A giant sarcastic robot! What a great idea.
TARS: I have a cue light I can use to show you when Iโ€™m joking if youโ€™d like?
Cooper: That might help.
TARS: Yeah, you can use it to find your way back to the ship after I blow you out the airlock.
[cue light flashes]
Cooper: Whatโ€™s your humor setting TARS?
TARS: 100%.
Cooper: Letโ€™s bring it down to 75, please.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Cooper: [As he tries to reconfigure TARS personality settings] Humor 75%.
TARS: Confirmed. Self-destruct sequence in T minus 10โ€ฆ 9โ€ฆ
Cooper: Letโ€™s make that 60%.
TARS: 60%, confirmed. Knock, knock.
Cooper: You want fifty-five?

Edited by HappyDude007
  • Haha 3

Awards

I don't really like these 2 discs digipacks, you end missing the extras on the regular bluray.ย 

ย 

I wonder if one of the single disc trays can be manually replaced by a 2 disc tray in terms of size, i've done this before using some old digipacks, trays where exactly same size of course, but usually that is not the case in terms of height.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Cesarleeds said:

I don't really like these 2 discs digipacks, you end missing the extras on the regular bluray.ย 

ย 

I wonder if one of the single disc trays can be manually replaced by a 2 disc tray in terms of size, i've done this before using some old digipacks, trays where exactly same size of course, but usually that is not the case in terms of height.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

and may i add, i LOVE digi-paks, but... only when they're 4 panels or more when they fold out. So... if the packageย of these digi-paks is onlyย a 3 panel foldout, i will pause on ordering in the future, but i digress, will wait and see what it looks like in hand.ย ย 

ย 

also, if anyoneย knows where you can order two disc trays( for the diy collectors) to replace single trays in digi-paks AND/OR digi-books, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because i can't find any?

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:50 AM, cryginic said:

and may i add, i LOVE digi-paks, but... only when they're 4 panels or more when they fold out. So... if the packageย of these digi-paks is onlyย a 3 panel foldout, i will pause on ordering in the future, but i digress, will wait and see what it looks like in hand.ย ย 

ย 

also, if anyoneย knows where you can order two disc trays( for the diy collectors) to replace single trays in digi-paks AND/OR digi-books, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because i can't find any?

ย 

Maybe hereย DVD casesย @cryginic!๐Ÿ’ฝ

On 1/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, cryginic said:

Thank you @ Veum.ย  i see a link under DVD CASES : digi-trays, but there isn't any stock under the link?!!? i will file the site and keep a lookout for updates. thanks again.

ย 

Problem with this is that usually you will have to buy many units, they just don't sell 5-10.ย 

ย 

What I do is using old digipacks that I find on ebay.ย 

ย 

Anyway, as I mentioned, main problem for custom digipacks is different size of trays.ย 

ย 

t would be nice to know exactly what is the size or the tray used for these digipacks.ย 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 1:18 AM, Cesarleeds said:

ย 

Problem with this is that usually you will have to buy many units, they just don't sell 5-10.ย 

ย 

What I do is using old digipacks that I find on ebay.ย 

ย 

Anyway, as I mentioned, main problem for custom digipacks is different size of trays.ย 

ย 

It would be nice to know exactly what is the size or the tray used for these digipacks.ย 

Hmmm (c) The Witcher ..... this is a site i'veย  not come across before in my search for 2 disc digi-trays. So......thank you Cesarleeds, i think this has potential, lol. i'm prepared for a multi- unit, preferably 50 for future endeavors. and yes, sizing will keep me on my toes.

• Like 1

Am 12.1.2020 um 05:56 schrieb ksosk:

Hi.

ย 

ย 

ย 
why does UC want to switch to the hardbox now,
just the wooden box was the extraordinary, can't you make the gifts with the wooden box ??
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Interstellar is possible my favourite film of all time

ย 

the sheer magnitude of it, the musical score (Hans Zimmer) and the finale just blew me away. Itโ€™s just epic.ย I still get mildย euphoriaย just thinking about it!ย 
ย 

Nolan is truly a master of his craft and I agree with Tarantino that Dunkirk is a fantastic movie. But itโ€™s noย interstellar

ย 

Suffice to say, I would LOVE a mini TARS :)ย @ksosk

ย 

personally I love the original dvd/blu ray artwork the most, so my future shop steel will always win in terms of box art for me.ย if they did a premium withย this it would be great

Edited by Danny
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...