Jump to content
IGNORED

HDZETA [CANCELLED] Jumanji: The Next Level (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive ??) (WWA Steelbook) [China]


extantsrevenge

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@extantsrevenge when will thE GB be open for this or you just waiting on Hdzeta for confirmation? Thanks...

Will work through some upcoming releases in the next few days. So we will have new GBs opening each day 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★

It will be interesting to see where HDz go with this. 
1 edition, or 2 x Lenti without Hardbox, or with a Hardbox. 
Unfortunately the Hardbox is unlikely to be Black and White ! :D

I bet those of you that didn’t get the original Jumanji are regretting it now. It was a superb Lenti and only 300 copies. Going to be a job to find one now. ;)

 

EFA1EACB-B9DE-44F6-85FF-55B58CB85139.thumb.jpeg.20013b16ffc6adcc3c1c39a6f25a4571.jpeg

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It will be interesting to see where HDz go with this. 
1 edition, or 2 x Lenti without Hardbox, or with a Hardbox. 
Unfortunately the Hardbox is unlikely to be Black and White ! :D

I bet those of you that didn’t get the original Jumanji are regretting it now. It was a superb Lenti and only 300 copies. Going to be a job to find one now. ;)

 

EFA1EACB-B9DE-44F6-85FF-55B58CB85139.thumb.jpeg.20013b16ffc6adcc3c1c39a6f25a4571.jpeg

I love the hardbox but hoping it's a single release with a cracking lenti which I know we will get. 

 

I'm one of the mugs who didn't get the first jumanji 🙄

 

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I love the hardbox but hoping it's a single release with a cracking lenti which I know we will get. 

 

I'm one of the mugs who didn't get the first jumanji 🙄

 

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Well you probably weren’t a member when the GB ran.
But a certain person was, and didn’t order it. 

Another item this person has missed out on. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:
16 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

 

Well you probably weren’t a member when the GB ran.
But a certain person was, and didn’t order it. 

Another item this person has missed out on. :D

I'm really not too sure. If I was it would of been early days and I would of still been getting to grips. It's now one for the (try and pick it up when it's a quieter GB month) if that exists lol. If the better half had seen my gb payments plus black barons haul from this past week, I'd be over the Tyne bridge 😂😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


22 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

I'm really not too sure. If I was it would of been early days and I would of still been getting to grips. It's now one for the (try and pick it up when it's a quieter GB month) if that exists lol. If the better half had seen my gb payments plus black barons haul from this past week, I'd be over the Tyne bridge 😂😂

hide those bank statements xDxDxD 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 1 year later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to [CANCELLED] Jumanji: The Next Level (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive ??) (WWA Steelbook) [China]
  • ★ Administrators ★

It is interesting though. Because that leaves nothing “coming soon” in the Silver releases. (Other than middle earth) 
So, does that mean we are going to get a glut of Gold?

300

Joker

BoP. 
Then the “new” DC stuff and WW2? 
 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


22 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It is interesting though. Because that leaves nothing “coming soon” in the Silver releases. (Other than middle earth) 
So, does that mean we are going to get a glut of Gold?

300

Joker

BoP. 
Then the “new” DC stuff and WW2? 
 

you also forgot lotr and hobbit golds, question is what has been in the cinema the last year?

there will be a dry spell at some point, so if we had a big run of golds right upto end of 2021 start of 2022 would that be a bad thing?

i personally could live with that.

 

basil 👍 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
27 minutes ago, Basil said:

you also forgot lotr and hobbit golds, question is what has been in the cinema the last year?

there will be a dry spell at some point, so if we had a big run of golds right upto end of 2021 start of 2022 would that be a bad thing?

i personally could live with that.

 

basil 👍 

The Gold of LotR and Hobbit are going to be a long way down the list. Probably next year. 
If they did all those Gold label.. 
300

Joker

BoP

Justice League 

BvS

WW1984

That’s at least six months. 
So even if they started with 300 in June, that’s December, and most likely next year, before just that list is done. 
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

It is interesting though. Because that leaves nothing “coming soon” in the Silver releases. (Other than middle earth) 
So, does that mean we are going to get a glut of Gold?

300

Joker

BoP. 
Then the “new” DC stuff and WW2? 
 

 

Well, there are some other silver titles announced but I don't know about the "coming soon" part 😅

I Am Legend

Inglorious Basterds

Unforgiven

 

Maybe these will be moved up?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

 

Well, there are some other silver titles announced but I don't know about the "coming soon" part 😅

I Am Legend

Inglorious Basterds

Unforgiven

 

Maybe these will be moved up?

Really hoping for Unfogiven. I missed the WCL. Glad I didn't bite on buying elsewhere.  Then I would have two. But who's counting besides the other half. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy