IGNORED

HDZETA [CANCELLED] Joker (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA Steelbook) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here!

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

Joker (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA Steelbook) [China]

Release date: TBA

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note:

The current state is that the movie is banned in China, but not the disc media. HDZeta has submitted art for WEA waiting on approval. If it is not approved, then the release may become a Silver.

Update 15.11.22

Release Cancelled

• Like 16
  • Thanks 8

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Funny one, this one.

It's DC and The Joker is part of the DC world, but I'm not sure it fits directly in with the likes of BvS etc.

It would be great to see HDz do this, not sure it's essential that it is a Gold Label though. (for the reasons above)

The Silver Label Hardbox that HDz do, are superb. So Gold or Silver, we win !  :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Funny one, this one.

It's DC and The Joker is part of the DC world, but I'm not sure it fits directly in with the likes of BvS etc.

It would be great to see HDz do this, not sure it's essential that it is a Gold Label though. (for the reasons above)

The Silver Label Hardbox that HDz do, are superb. So Gold or Silver, we win !  :D

It is true, but for China's sake, I hope a Gold for them since they are ripped of the chance of a theatrical experience.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DarkSphere00 said:

Around how much do HDZeta gold and silver label exclusives usually cost? 

The problem is Until we know more about  the packages that the Retailer brings us we can not guesstimate  

As a Gold label  it may be a DIsk combo across the slips of say 3D / Blu Ray and 4K / Blu Ray with a special  collectors pack .

Or  all 3 slips having a disk that alone can raise the starting price by $30

Silver may be a single slip with disk combinations of 1 or 2 slips 

Of late it has been 2 slips in a Collectors box  .

Then the shipping  is again impossible to asses as fuel price changes by the day .

So until closer to realise and shipping to our HUBS again 

No way to advise costing wise .

One thing I do know is that MP will be far cheeper than ANY 2nd hand market. 

ALSO ANY AND ALL MEMBERS IN OUR HdZ GB's WILL HAVE THERE REQUEST/S HONOURED 

SIMPLY PUT 

MP IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR HdZ 

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DarkSphere00 said:

@Scary Hair Thanks for your prompt answer.

As I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it, I'll just have to wait and see then until we get more information then. 

And yeah, MP is for sure the best place to get it! 

That is the most sensible thing  for now 👍❤.

As we have had instances where the retaulers have only made  available editions where the One Click / Box Sets . 

As long as you make your request BEFORE THE GROUP BUY CLOSES you should be fine for a request should you chose so .

Unless  I  am  100000%  sure on any title , I never sign up  before editons and artwork is known .

MP has a fabulous relationship with HdZ  you only have to look at our past GBs here to see that Sweetheart. 

And long may it continue 

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 4

hmmm a gold would be nice, be good if they sort shazam first though wea gold.

my dc line could tie up here wih manta mucking about put me right off manta doing dc if its not complete then there is no point, but thats my ocd kicking in.

hopefully we get some decent news at some point.

basil :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

my dc line could tie up here wih manta mucking about put me right off manta doing dc if its not complete then there is no point, but thats my ocd kicking in.

I totally agree with you on Shazam, I also would be surprised if they don’t do a gold label for Joker. It’s the highest grossing R rated movie ever.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, RAK said:

I totally agree with you on Shazam, I also would be surprised if they don’t do a gold label for Joker. It’s the highest grossing R rated movie ever.

I believe they'll do what they can to do a gold label, as it is in their very interest to, however I believe that will entirely depend on whether they hey the authorization or not... 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
26 minutes ago, DarkSphere00 said:

I believe they'll do what they can to do a gold label, as it is in their very interest to, however I believe that will entirely depend on whether they hey the authorization or not... 

The demand in China is very high for this title. Maybe we will get both a Gold and a Silver release! haha.

Let's not forget about U'mania and Manta for this too.

Umania seems to have used all the available art approved by the studio in their editions and oneclick box. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Basil said:

Hang on in for  Shazam @Basil after all almost 3 years from announcement HdZ Man Of Steel are arriving at our HUBS .

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE .

5 hours ago, ksosk said:

The demand in China is very high for this title. Maybe we will get both a Gold and a Silver release! haha.

Let's not forget about U'mania and Manta for this too.

Umania seems to have used all the available art approved by the studio in their editions and oneclick box. 

More the merrier and it gives us Collectors options for verious packages and artworks. 

Also IF  BIG IF HdZ only do a Box Set and no individual editions then it gives us other options. 

Day one buy here👍😁❤❤ we didn't make it to the Cinema😞😞

• Like 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to [CANCELLED] Joker (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA Steelbook) [China]
  • extantsrevenge locked this topic