IGNORED

Cine Museum Batman + Batman Returns (Cine Museum Art #18) (WWA 4K UHD + Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Sigh...those steelbooks ☹️

Slips are nice, I especially like the Batman Returns' Penguin variant.

@R1s1ngs0n

Those steelbooks are a running joke being played on all who love these movies. I just wish I could find out the inspiration behind these designs. Gotham City doesn’t look like that in any of the movies. Who thought these designs made sense?

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a rule, I never switch components of a Premium package (swappong a mediocre steel/amaray with a nicer version to go with the slip and vice versa). I like to keep my editions as they were originally released, even when I know that swapping would make for a nicer package - it’s an OCD thing.

With this release I might for the first time break this rule and swap these shitbooks with the original, much nicer steels.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

As a rule, I never switch components of a Premium package (swappong a mediocre steel/amaray with a nicer version to go with the slip and vice versa). I like to keep my editions as they were originally released, even when I know that swapping would make for a nicer package - it’s an OCD thing.

With this release I might for the first time break this rule and swap these shitbooks with the original, much nicer steels.

@R1s1ngs0n

mark wahlberg roleplay helper GIF

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Nah, won’t happen. I stick to my principles.

Besides it would be a pity to break up this package as I only intended to keep Batman Returns.

I got someone in mind here on the forum who might be interested in relieving me of this package. That person knows who he/she is 😉 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Considering that I’m also getting the HDZeta release, I can put my OCD nature aside for these copies. I will definitely be getting rid of the steelbooks for this release. I may get some customs made to replace them. Haven’t decided yet.

• Like 3