PRIAPISM

Best Buy Doctor Sleep (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

On 11/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, aj101097 said:

4K only...$39.99! No way...no how!

Price now shows as $34.99. I guess this is the next thing in steelbooks, 4K disc with no blu-ray and all the extras on digital only. Will be interesting to see if this becomes a trend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Price now shows as $34.99. I guess this is the next thing in steelbooks, 4K disc with no blu-ray and all the extras on digital only. Will be interesting to see if this becomes a trend.

@deckard99

giphy.gif

I believe digital has its place in the world, with that said I prefer all my movie’s content to be on a physical disc. Only time will tell though.

• Like 2

Awards

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@deckard99

giphy.gif

I believe digital has its place in the world, with that said I prefer all my movie’s content to be on a physical disc. Only time will tell though.

I have nothing against digital. I have a large digital collection myself. But I don’t like the idea of certain content being moved to digital only where it can disappear at any time (since you don’t actually “own” it)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I have nothing against digital. I have a large digital collection myself. But I don’t like the idea of certain content being moved to digital only where it can disappear at any time (since you don’t actually “own” it)

@deckard99

I agree, I really am most concerned about how you really don’t own your digital content. I have a buddy who was just telling me & another co worker about his cousin who was complaining about losing some of his content on one of these platforms (I can’t remember which one). He said after a while the movies delete from your account. 

giphy.gif

I said “that’s why I’ve always been nervous about that option.” I have a few movies on my Amazon account, but I would never consider transferring all my movies to digital. Seems to risky right now.

• Like 1

Awards