IGNORED

Cine Museum Joker (Cine Museum Art #20) (4K UHD/Blu-ray WWA Steelbook) [Italy]

Benoit46

Will both the lenti & FS be WWA steelbooks  or will one of them be amaray? 

For the Shining, both were steelbooks, but the FS sold outside of the Combo (limited to 100) was amaray correct? 

Also @ksosk intrigued as to how CM can use any artwork on their slips compared to other retailers? How is this so?

Rgds

• Like 1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Ehsan,

Depending of the release the Variant (FS) is only available with the Boxset, but with the Shinning we had the opportunity of buy the editions independent.

They always depends of the number of steelbooks they can get. Italian steelbook market is complicated.

For the moment there are no BS of this release (Boxset). First they have to show the BS of the Boxset for Tim Burton’s Batman Collection.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

I wish I did! That set is really nice! I’m waiting for the HDZeta release, hopefully theirs is just as nice if not better.

I Took the Lenti, and wish I would of done the boxset. But I will live, the Lenti is the nicest. I am hoping to see Joker, and Shazam Hdzeta to complete my ongoing set. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Il y a 2 heures, Ehsan a dit :

Also, I'm guessing it's a limited print run. Any idea roughly what the MP allocation might be? 

At this time, Printrun is 200 copies

This GB is Exclusive to MP 😎

Il y a 2 heures, Ehsan a dit :

Great stuff MP

When can we start choosing the editions 

Cheers 

Soon 😁

• 3 weeks later...