Cine Museum Joker (Cine Museum Art #20) (4K UHD/Blu-ray WWA Steelbook) [Italy]

Benoit46

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks @deckard99 my Buddy;  🤩

As I've mentioned in the past, although I don't personally consider this an accurate evolution of "The Joker" as we know him in The Bat's universe, I still consider it one of the best depictions of (Psychotic) mental illness yet brought to the screen.

With possibly the Polanski cult flik, "Repulsion" the only true contender for the crown.

J. Phoenix is a strange but very gifted actor and regardless of what film I've watched him in, I always got the impression that he was always able to portray a 'disturbed' individual, with far more realism than most ever could. He was as they say...born to play this role.

e.g. He is mesmerizing in "The Master", sparring with P.S. Hoffman.

I very much look forward to this ed from CM as, although I do have other Premium releases of the film (i.e. Manta, UMania), I've eagerly anticipated this release the most.

Hopefully, we get it this year...😉

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Grendel said:

As I've mentioned in the past, although I don't personally consider this an accurate evolution of "The Joker" as we know him in The Bat's universe, I still consider it one of the best depictions of (Psychotic) mental illness yet brought to the screen.

With possibly the Polanski cult flik, "Repulsion" the only true contender for the crown.

J. Phoenix is a strange but very gifted actor and regardless of what film I've watched him in, I always got the impression that he was always able to portray a 'disturbed' individual, with far more realism than most ever could. He was as they say...born to play this role.

I very much look forward to this ed from CM as, although I do have other Premium releases of the film (i.e. Manta, UMania), I've eagerly anticipated this release the most.

I really love this film and have every premium release of it. Yeah, JP is a fantastic actor in many movies but is really suited to this role. Having seen some interviews with him he basically IS joker IRL without the makeup 😅. I especially like You Were Never Really Here.

• Like 7

^^ Oh, very much agree that he was excellent in "You...Here" and pounced on "The On" spec ed (via Nova) at 1st opportunity.  😍

As mentioned, either his agent or Casting Agents seem to know in which roles he shines, as from "Signs and Gladiator" up to current, he has managed to score roles for which he seems quite appropriate.

A bit of the "Nic Cage" syndrome, if you will...😉

aka; 'type casting', heh.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Grendel said:

Awesome post. You nailed it!

• Like 2

Awards

Are the people who are receiving this, were part of earth group buys only? I’ve searched around, saw this kept getting delayed but never found an actual release date. I’m curious as to if this was ever going to be released on there website? I really want that lenticular #20! At 150 units i may never find it lol might have to pay resale on a one click or for the single edition itself. Any info would be much appreciated thanks! 

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
49 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Are the people who are receiving this, were part of earth group buys only? I’ve searched around, saw this kept getting delayed but never found an actual release date. I’m curious as to if this was ever going to be released on there website? I really want that lenticular #20! At 150 units i may never find it lol might have to pay resale on a one click or for the single edition itself. Any info would be much appreciated thanks! 

@Want3r88 the best way to get CM editions is through our group buys. This release is listed on the CM site but it sold out long ago. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

As soon as someone knows that the one clicks ship for sure could someone please post here. I ordered this from some place else. Way before I discovered this fantastic site. I have been eagerly awaiting this title and have paid in full longggggg ago. Honestly thought  I could be out just over $250. And still might who knows 😂 / 😭 Hoping to get on the lookout for this bad boy and don’t want to aggravate the great guy who run my group buy on the other site. He gets blasted with questions me included lol. I’ve learned to cut back on that. This post probably has some of you rolling your eyes lol. Anyways it would be greatly appreciated. If not, no big deal. Thanks! 

Edited by TAC
  • Like 3

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...