IGNORED

HDZETA Inglorious Basterds (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #65) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]

deckard99

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/15/2019 at 11:38 PM, Scary Hair said:

OK  I know I have The Manta DL  +  SL will that stop me from getting my grubby mitts on this  from HdZ 

giphy-downsized.gif

No disrespect to HDZ but I doubt they'll do better than ML, especially that awesome FS. Still curious to see what they'll come up with.

Jaws, however... 😛😛😛

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

No disrespect to HDZ but I doubt they'll do better than ML, especially that awesome FS. Still curious to see what they'll come up with.

Jaws, however... 😛😛😛

@R1s1ngs0n

This has to be just as good as ML, because I was not able to get in on that edition! 😊

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29634e073faf5cd12b11

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Veum said:

@R1s1ngs0n

This has to be just as good as ML, because I was not able to get in on that edition! 😊

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29634e073faf5cd12b11

@Veum

I too hope that this release measures up, because I also 

giphy.gif

when it comes to the Manta Lab release. I clearly wasn’t in my right state of mind

giphy.gif

If I for whatever reason don’t like this release then I may have no other choice but to seek out Manta Lab’s on EBay

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

@Veum & @Hollywood E Rock goto ebay and get mantas wea now, this is goona be wwa after all.

and if your goona get mantas the OC was spectacuilar, i got the dl as that what i collect and didnt have room for OC but i am sad after seeing that end result.

it could be worth checking the classfieds here someone maybe able to help you out as a thought 👍

giphy.gif

basil :D

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I too am dubious as to whether HDz can do anything that will knock the Manta release off the top spot.

Having said that, HDz sure made a superb job of that First Man Hardbox. Might not surpass the Manta Box Set, but certainly comes a close second. Only in my opinion of course.  ;) 

So, as I don't collect Manta, I'll be more than happy to get HDzs Hardbox of this. I'm sure it will be another beauty.

(and it will have my # on it :D)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

I too am dubious as to whether HDz can do anything that will knock the Manta release off the top spot.

Having said that, HDz sure made a superb job of that First Man Hardbox. Might not surpass the Manta Box Set, but certainly comes a close second. Only in my opinion of course.  ;) 

So, as I don't collect Manta, I'll be more than happy to get HDzs Hardbox of this. I'm sure it will be another beauty.

(and it will have my # on it :D)

Out of interest buddy, why don't you collect Manta.. They've had some fantastic releases... 

Whilst I liked Manta's Inglorious Basterds, superb no doubt.. I think the best version was one from Amazon Germany I believe, (check it out on YouTube or Amazon Germany) 

It comes with an insane amount of goodies

Thanks Psychos 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Out of interest buddy, why don't you collect Manta.. They've had some fantastic releases... 

Whilst I liked Manta's Inglorious Basterds, superb no doubt.. I think the best version was one from Amazon Germany I believe, (check it out on YouTube or Amazon Germany) 

It comes with an insane amount of goodies

Thanks Psychos 👍

I started to collect Manta with MoS and Revenant etc. I then realised that I was just duplicating stuff between them and HDz. 
As I am a loyal supporter of HDz (I know that some think I’m not, with the way I lambast them sometimes) I just decided to drop Manta. I had been collecting HDz for a while before Manta was born. 

As for IB. I think most collectors would claim that the Future Shop was the best. Much like they claim that the ugliest ever Iron Man from them, was. ;)

Nothing like a good wind up. :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I started to collect Manta with MoS and Revenant etc. I then realised that I was just duplicating stuff between them and HDz. 
As I am a loyal supporter of HDz (I know that some think I’m not, with the way I lambast them sometimes) I just decided to drop Manta. I had been collecting HDz for a while before Manta was born. 

As for IB. I think most collectors would claim that the Future Shop was the best. Much like they claim that the ugliest ever Iron Man from them, was. ;)

Nothing like a good wind up. :D

correct futureshop with the dog tags to me an age to track one down at a reasonable price, but i do own one :D:D:D

paid £75 for an open one in mint condition and sealed at the time was £150 some years ago

it is a rare thing you lucky if they come up for sale

just seen one the bay right now sealed £112.73 from canada shipped to or £86.17 plus shipping where anyone lives. amazed

s-l225.jpg

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3

On 10/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Jaws, however... 😛😛😛

Manta nailed it totally.

As posted in this thread some missed out .

Thing is the more editions are brought to us the more choice we have so a win win 😁👍🤗

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 6:09 PM, Scary Hair said:

Manta nailed it totally.

As posted in this thread some missed out .

Thing is the more editions are brought to us the more choice we have so a win win 😁👍🤗

Thanks @Scary Hair, like me... I want this... I absolutely enjoy Inglorious Basterds 🎬, bring on a beautiful Lenti for me! :x

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, RAK said:

I’m sure it is still a plan,, ,but until the studios release a 4K it probably won’t happen. Just my guess. 

Thats right mate.. Just waiting for the 4K disc to be released.

I'm hoping there will be a new WWA steelbook to accompany this planned Hdzeta Silver Label edition 🤞

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 3:51 AM, Neil21Harris said:

Is this still a go?

oh yes GIF

This title as announced editions go is still a baby ❤️

20 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

When a link to the GB opens, someone tag me @Scary Hair *cough*

A BIG FAT scream yell GIF by Remus & Kiki Animationyour way sweetheart The Tea Woman GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Inglorious Basterds (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #65) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]