IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta Back To The Future Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #54) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

20210104_203258.gif.df7033aedde7c6a8fbc8f29f3f40a6de.gif

It was a bit more than that Mike lad 🤣

But 3 editions in a box was gonna be pricey......

Was under what I had budgeted 👍

Well Riley then what... inquiring minds need to know 😝 

Sup Hello GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

I don’t think I budgeted enough 😲

Excuse Me What GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@RileyLad

I know you wouldn't leave a fellow Psycho hanging Riley 😁

Yeah I see your point. Maybe I should of said a range like between $225 and $250. Really if you think about it though. 

You can't expect shipping things all over the world to cost the same. Even just shipping in the States can very greatly in price. I can ship something 5 miles or 3000 miles away and still be in the USA. 

I know from my own experience that Paypal doesn't give the same exchange rate as google would. They must charge some extra money to transfer currency. 

It is still a lot cheaper than jumping on a plane and physically bringing something across the Atlantic though. 

It's a pretty good deal if you think of it that way. 👍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilentasKnight said:

It's a pretty good deal if you think of it that way. 

Seen some more new pictures of this edition today on Facebook.... it really does look awesome. 

We'll all soon forget about how much we've all spent when it's at home on the shelf! 😁

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Gentlemen...

I'm not going to discuss operating procedures in an open topic.

Basically, if you have a query about your invoice, you should contact me or John. There are many reasons why invoices vary across regions etc. Simple as that.

If on the other hand members just want to moan about the cost of the invoice/item.....

Don't.  :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

I'm not going to discuss operating procedures in an open topic.

Appreciate that @DodgyDave

I chose to message @Veum privately to answer his query. I didn't want to open up a can of worms in a open topic thread. But at the same time didn't want fellow mp friends/members to think I was ignoring @Veum

I have absolutely no issue with invoices. I understand how much hard work goes into each group buy, and it costs what it costs.....

Totally appreciate everything MP does for each of its members around the world.👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Never even heard about this, odd that Hamton Ducks Nargles didn't have this for a GB.
I guess I joined a little too late.

MP IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR ANY GB 

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

THE DARK DAYS OF YOU NOT BEING AWARE OF REALISES ARE WELL AND TRULY OVER

Season 3 GIF by Living Single

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/10/2021 at 10:51 AM, Scary Hair said:

MP IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR ANY GB 

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

THE DARK DAYS OF YOU NOT BEING AWARE OF REALISES ARE WELL AND TRULY OVER

Season 3 GIF by Living Single

Thanks, I have been checking WORD REMOVED for a week now for anything new and nothing even worth mentioning.
 I join MP and in 1 day I see 300 HDZETA GB, wonder woman 1984 HDZETA GB, Scarface HDZETA GB, matrix Mantalab all of which I can join already 😲 
and I haven't even heard of Blufans doing a wonder woman release until I joined MP

I am joining all of these above mentioned GB's

484.jpg

Edited by Masterblaster
My prerogative and I dont like
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

😆

tenor (12).gif

🥤Howdy @Billy Talent 🤠 Welcome! And I would love to visit the beautiful landscape parts of your country (sadly the only way I can is vicariously through maybe pics from you and through TV, movies, etc,)

Map of Netherlands 

image.thumb.jpeg.16e31b7ab47d5410c98257297ff74ff2.jpeg

Netherlands 🇳🇱 

Country in Europe

The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city's 17th-century "Golden Age."

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2021 at 12:00 PM, Billy Talent said:

Thanks, I have been checking Hidef for a week now for anything new and nothing even worth mentioning.
 I join MP and in 1 day I see 300 HDZETA GB, wonder woman 1984 HDZETA GB, Scarface HDZETA GB, matrix Mantalab all of which I can join already 😲 
and I haven't even heard of Blufans doing a wonder woman release until I joined MP

I am joining all of these above mentioned GB's

484.jpg

image.gif.8dd3730f1d80763e640a05f76da8ec1a.gif

Welcome Home Brother!! Feel yourself at Home!! 😃😉😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Mine has landed with Auntie Ann. Customs took a look at it, but thankfully didn’t damage it. Really excited to see this in hand. Probably be another week or so for me though. Only 300 sets too! 
Don’t you just love super limited editions. 300 sets worldwide and you lucky lot got 1. 
Dr Sleep was only 200 Hardbox sets too.  :D

I bet FAC/BBs isn’t that low a print run. ;)

3E3D1C7B-E26C-4D78-A5C3-0A51D56EE402.thumb.jpeg.00b7fe1ad56d43019845f7a1e306489e.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Mine has landed with Auntie Ann. Customs took a look at it, but thankfully didn’t damage it. Really excited to see this in hand. Probably be another week or so for me though. Only 300 sets too! 
Don’t you just love super limited editions. 300 sets worldwide and you lucky lot got 1. 

3E3D1C7B-E26C-4D78-A5C3-0A51D56EE402.thumb.jpeg.00b7fe1ad56d43019845f7a1e306489e.jpeg

Awesome!!

Looks amazing!!... I just wish they made more so more people could enjoy it!!🤭🤭😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Awards

vor einer Stunde schrieb DodgyDave:

This looks amazing and 003/300 is the icing on the cake. I love it.

• Like 5

I am so jelly! Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

Awesome.. That means these are on the way to the UK hub 

• Like 1
Awards

23 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Awesome.. That means these are on the way to the UK hub 

Newb question. Is the UK Hub, the hub for all europe in the case of this release? Just asking because, now with the UK out of the EU, if that is the case I'm probably gotta be hit with additional custom fees 😭. Portuguese customs are a pain, I hate my life. Need to move to another country 😤 

• Like 2
Awards

5 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Newb question. Is the UK Hub, the hub for all europe in the case of this release? Just asking because, now with the UK out of the EU, if that is the case I'm probably gotta be hit with additional custom fees 😭. Portuguese customs are a pain, I hate my life. Need to move to another country 😤 

@ThereIsNoooSpoon above my pay-grade 😆 however maybe we can bother @DodgyDave @ukade2327 for your answer, for your consideration gents!😊

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

@ThereIsNoooSpoon We have HUBs in France and Germany as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

BTW, @ThereIsNoooSpoon 🇺🇸 will not be taxes friendly here real soon 😔 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

BTW, @ThereIsNoooSpoon 🇺🇸 will not be taxes friendly here real soon 😔 

I guess I can cross the States off my list of countries to move to then 😑. And to think that we were moving towards globalization, looks like we are taking some steps back. The world leaders and governments are making it more difficult to trade across the globe.

Anyways cant wait to get my hands on that beauty of a release 😍

In Love Cartoon GIF by Space Jam

• Like 2
Awards

40 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

As Ken @deckard99 said....
We have hubs everywhere. 
So which hubs ship to certain countries is an operational decision. We don’t discuss operational issues in open threads. 
Thanks all. 

I guess my original question was, since you've got yours, I am hoping the rest of the UK folks should be getting theirs imminently.. 

• Like 2
Awards

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Back To The Future Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #54) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]