PRIAPISM

MANTA Joker (Manta Lab Exclusive ???) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

9 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

This will be a difficult one, HDzeta will likely also release this.

So does one stick with the Hdzeta DC line or go for Manta (which always produces lovely work)

Yes, certainly there will be multiple releases. And deservedly so! HDZeta is a given for me since I have all their DC box sets. However if Manta is nice I’ll be tempted to double dip. If in doubt wait for the beauty shots!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Yes, certainly there will be multiple releases. And deservedly so! HDZeta is a given for me since I have all their DC box sets. However if Manta is nice I’ll be tempted to double dip. If in doubt wait for the beauty shots!

Good advice buddy.. are the timescales for Hdzeta and Manta the same or markedly different times of release for this particular title? 

Edited by Ehsan

Awards

5 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Good advice buddy.. are the timescales for Hdzeta and Manta the same or markedly different times of release for this particular title? 

Currently, it seems Umania would be the earliest at January.

WEA releases tend to be later.

For collectors who just want an edition, I would say Umania will be a good consideration

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Currently, it seems Umania would be the earliest at January.

WEA releases tend to be later.

For collectors who just want an edition, I would say Umania will be a good consideration

Thanks Ksosk, any idea who will be first out of the tracks between Hdzeta and Manta? Or no one has a clue yet

Awards

2 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

Thanks Ksosk, any idea who will be first out of the tracks between Hdzeta and Manta? Or no one has a clue yet

My guess based on what I know now is HDZeta.

China side is pushing for the disc. 

Manta tends to come out with special oneclick boxes, so the approval tends to take longer.

I am buying all ONE CLICKS! Woot

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

My guess based on what I know now is HDZeta.

China side is pushing for the disc. 

Manta tends to come out with special oneclick boxes, so the approval tends to take longer.

I am buying all ONE CLICKS! Woot

Wow you mean all OCs from Manta?

Awards