pioneers

Prefix-Filmarena Allied (FAC Exclusive No.137) (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

I received my Allied Edition and Filmarena did a really good job with this release. The Hardbox and E1 have nice Gold Foil and E2 Silver Foil. Also the Hardbox has some kind of leather feel to it. FAC mentioned tey did try this for It Chapter 2 but it did not work out at that time, seems like they figured out how to do it and it turned out great. The release has a very classy look to it.

Newsteelbook 310a - Media Psychos - Filmarena Allied.JPG

Newsteelbook 310b - Media Psychos - Filmarena Allied.JPG

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Spainboy79 said:

How does this situation actually come about, that it is officially said that there will be delays. But some editions are already being sold on Ebay and Co.? And in these cases it's original images and not preorders.

They finish in waves and start to ship out as soon as some are finished. Depending on what you have ordered some ship early. For example order with few editions or only 1 release. So it is normal to see people already have them and other not shipped yet. I got mine yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

I received my Allied Edition and Filmarena did a really good job with this release. The Hardbox and E1 have nice Gold Foil and E2 Silver Foil. Also the Hardbox has some kind of leather feel to it. FAC mentioned tey did try this for It Chapter 2 but it did not work out at that time, seems like they figured out how to do it and it turned out great. The release has a very classy look to it.

Newsteelbook 310a - Media Psychos - Filmarena Allied.JPG

Newsteelbook 310b - Media Psychos - Filmarena Allied.JPG

🥤morning here @extantsrevenge,

That looks lovely Nils, I can not wait to receive mine! I particularly love the leather look of the hardbox & the E1 gold foil one, congrats my friend🙏

Orson Welles Reaction GIF

• Like 3

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

They finish in waves and start to ship out as soon as some are finished. Depending on what you have ordered some ship early. For example order with few editions or only 1 release. So it is normal to see people already have them and other not shipped yet. I got mine yesterday.

Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

basil xD 

• Like 2

Awards

Well, I got my Hardbox today. I won’t bother with pics, you’ve seen it. 
It is a great looking image on the front. Can’t see the back because it has a God damn awful data sheet over it !

Please don’t bother with your “well open it” comments. I can see the back of every HDz release without having to open it !

I thought the film was very underrated and deserves the treatment that FAC have given it.  
My only criticism is the quality of the hardbox itself. 
Corners and edges are poor in comparison to HDz Hardboxes.
Of course you could argue that FAC Hardboxes are “free” if you order both editions. Although technically you pay nothing or little more with HDz. 

All in all, I’m very pleased with the release. I’ll be getting my single edition sometime in the near future.
Got BB 13 hours and Shazam Ed1 at the same time. 
Shazam is very disappointing. 
13 hours is superb. 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I really can't unsee those ugly corners everytime I look at any FAC hardbox😅 especially when compared to HDzeta Hardboxes which look superb.

Im new to collecting FAC but oh my they look amazing in hand. They put a lot of effort in their slips they are quickly becoming my favorite retailer 

• Like 1

Awards

16 minutes ago, mjk said:

Im new to collecting FAC but oh my they look amazing in hand. They put a lot of effort in their slips they are quickly becoming my favorite retailer 

What I love about them is that every edition has different goodies... If you get the Maniacs Box or the Hardbox you will get a lot of Goodies and I love that... xD

Did you open your T2 MB yet??... It's soo frikin amazing!!... :x

• Like 2

Awards

il y a 38 minutes, DodgyDave a dit :

Well, I got my Hardbox today. I won’t bother with pics, you’ve seen it. 
It is a great looking image on the front. Can’t see the back because it has a God damn awful data sheet over it !

Please don’t bother with your “well open it” comments. I can see the back of every HDz release without having to open it !

I thought the film was very underrated and deserves the treatment that FAC have given it.  
Corners and edges are poor in comparison to HDz Hardboxes.
Of course you could argue that FAC Hardboxes are “free” if you order both editions. Although technically you pay nothing or little more with HDz. 

All in all, I’m very pleased with the release. I’ll be getting my single edition sometime in the near future.
Got BB 13 hours and Shazam Ed1 at the same time. 
Shazam is very disappointing. 
13 hours is superb. 

HDZeta is HDZeta and FAC is FAC I would say. I think comparison is not appropriate. They make different choices.

The perfection does not exist at all in our world because all is not Black and White my friend 🤣

Each collector has his preference. Each retailer makes beautiful releases with great job but each could further improve the quality of their releases even HDZeta my friend.😉

It is only my opinion 😇

200.gif

• Like 5

9 hours ago, LeGonze said:

What I love about them is that every edition has different goodies... If you get the Maniacs Box or the Hardbox you will get a lot of Goodies and I love that... xD

Did you open your T2 MB yet??... It's soo frikin amazing!!... :x

A lot of goodies 😍😍 I will open it eventually 😆😆😅

• Haha 2

Awards

10 hours ago, LeGonze said:

200_d.gif

I don't have it so it's a legitimate question... 9_9

I have only got Ed 1 so far. 

As a Full Slip, it looks poor compared to the Full Slip from HDz.

It is also "normal" size. I understand why it is normal size, but it does make the whole release second rate compared to HDz.

It, and the other ones coming, will go in a box somewhere out of sight. Much like Aquaman did.

So it doesn't matter. The collection continues. ;)

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I have only got Ed 1 so far. 

Oh ok!! I thought you were talking about the Hardbox itself... Sorry got confused Brother!!xD

I saw a video and the Hardbox looked pretty good on a Matte base with a glossy Shazam and nice details...

Can you confirm @hal56?? 9_9

• Like 1

Awards

vor 13 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Oh ok!! I thought you were talking about the Hardbox itself... Sorry got confused Brother!!xD

I saw a video and the Hardbox looked pretty good on a Matte base with a glossy Shazam and nice details...

Can you confirm @hal56?? 9_9

You are right.

Box looks really cool with Arms,Chest and Bubblegum having a nice spot gloss finish, slightly embossed title on the Front and Spine.

Beautiful!

However, compared to HDzeta, I must say that I give the edge to HDzeta (WEA Steelbook, Box Design). I like both editions though so I double dipped😁

Edited by hal56
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, hal56 said:

However, compared to HDzeta, I must say that I give the edge to HDzeta (WEA Steelbook, Box Design). I like both editions though so I double dipped😁

Oh thanks for that confirmation! ;)

Yeah I wouldn’t compare those as I’m a lentilover and HDZeta Lentibox is just beautiful... But I don’t think I would be disappointed also... xD

• Like 1

Awards

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LeGonze:

Oh thanks for that confirmation! ;)

Yeah I wouldn’t compare those as I’m a lentilover and HDZeta Lentibox is just beautiful... But I don’t think I would be disappointed also... xD

You wouldnt be disappointed. Far from it. I think the editions complement each other perfectly with one having a lentibox (I am also a lentilover) and a WEA steel and the other 3 different WWA steels.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hal56 said:

You wouldnt be disappointed. Far from it. I think the editions complement each other perfectly with one having a lentibox (I am also a lentilover) and a WEA steel and the other 3 different WWA steels.

You are sooo right!! Fantastic complement indeed!! :o;)

• Like 1

Awards