IGNORED

MLIFE The Conjuring Collection (MLIFE Exclusive #47/48) (Scanavo Blu-ray Fullslip) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ksosk said:

The Conjuring folder is ready!

Sorry for the delay guys 🙇‍♂️

As requested, I translated the artist's design inspirations into English and made a folder to house the content!

Some of the pictures were printed separately as stickers and pasted over to give a better feel in hand.

Please kindly give it sometime to reach your hub 🙏

Next up, Heat and Lion King!

20200629_200928.jpg

20200629_201003.jpg

20200629_201041.jpg

20200629_201103.jpg

20200629_201122.jpg

20200629_201138.jpg

20200629_201208.jpg

20200629_201236.jpg

20200629_201450.jpg

Not sure how I managed to miss this! Fantastic work! 

• Like 3

Am 29.6.2020 um 15:28 schrieb ksosk:

The Conjuring folder is ready!

Sorry for the delay guys 🙇‍♂️

As requested, I translated the artist's design inspirations into English and made a folder to house the content!

Some of the pictures were printed separately as stickers and pasted over to give a better feel in hand.

Please kindly give it sometime to reach your hub 🙏

Next up, Heat and Lion King!

20200629_200928.jpg

20200629_201003.jpg

20200629_201041.jpg

20200629_201103.jpg

20200629_201122.jpg

20200629_201138.jpg

20200629_201208.jpg

20200629_201236.jpg

20200629_201450.jpg

@ksosk

where and how can I order, please

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

clarify me somebody please, 
how do I get the part ??
do I have to order this separately?
or do I get it automatically,
am not so good in english, sorry

This will be available to members who purchased the edition , If they want it , As an Extra item to accompany the set .....for a small fee of course ...( not set yet ) When @ksosk has finished  it ...

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
14 minutes ago, LastSurvivorOfTheNostromo said:

Hi, new to the forum.. just wanted to ask if this is oos or not and if not is the GB still open?

Sold out already.

You can try to post an ad here

https://mediapsychos.com/classifieds/category/24-buywanted/

and see if anyone wants to sell 😃

KS

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, WKRP said:

Mine arrived July 30th. Thankfully the inner box in the second picture was OK as was the bubble mailer that housed the MP extra!

20200731_134346.jpg

20200731_134612.jpg

20200808_003054.jpg

@WKRP Are you in the US? If so, did you receive a tracking number before receiving it? 

Just wondering as I'm in the US as well and haven't heard or received anything.

Thanks

Edited by TisketPickNow

49 minutes ago, TisketPickNow said:

@WKRP Are you in the US? If so, did you receive a tracking number before receiving it? 

Thanks

Hi @TisketPickNow Yes John will attach a tracking # to your PP invoice after you pay the shipping invoice from him to you. It’s possible that John hasn’t received them all yet, I just received my Conjuring set this week. And if he goes in order of the list your almost last on the list, I’m sure you’ll here something soon.

Edited by RAK
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RAK said:

Hi @TisketPickNow Yes John will attach a tracking # to your PP invoice after you pay the shipping invoice from him to you. It’s possible that John hasn’t received them all yet, I just received my Conjuring set this week. And if he goes in order of the list your almost last on the list, I’m sure you’ll here something soon.

Sounds good! Thank you for the reply 👍🏻

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, RAK said:

If you have any other concerns just contact @deckard99 he’s a good guy, and might be able to further assist you.

Awww shucks ☺️

Season 5 Whatever GIF by CBS All Access

Yes, usually John provides tracking but lately he’s been sending 1st and 2nd invoices combined and those don’t have tracking. Either way, if it doesn’t show up soon let me know and I can look into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Awww shucks ☺️

Season 5 Whatever GIF by CBS All Access

Yes, usually John provides tracking but lately he’s been sending 1st and 2nd invoices combined and those don’t have tracking. Either way, if it doesn’t show up soon let me know and I can look into it.

Hi @deckard99,

My invoice for the item also includes the second invoice for shipping with no tracking number. Ill give it a while longer to see if it shows up and then reach. out! Thanks!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, TisketPickNow said:

Thanks

I paid the standard invoice on Apr 16 and the bonus invoice on July 23. I don't recall any tracking #s here at MP. This is my 8th GB received, many more to go. I even have 3 that I paid deposits on that haven't invoiced, so I just chill until they arrive. I posted the pics because I had not seen any in-hand pictures posted, I'd had mine about a week, and people were wondering where they were. The Conjuring beauty shots were the best I've ever seen. When I crack it open, I hope there's lots of embossing, spot glossing, special paper, etc. The art is to die for.

PS: Please don't quote pics (not directed to anyone in particular)

Edited by WKRP
  • Like 2

Awards

• 4 weeks later...