• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, letsgent said:

I can't seem to find the right forum for this, maybe someone can help. But I am looking for the Les Misérables 4k UHD edition Digi book and am willing to pay a lot for it.

I've seen it in this post:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/11774-les-miserables-uhd-club-dp-02-4k-uhdbd-lenticular-digipak-china/

Thanks in advance

We had a Group Buy open for this release but had to close it due to the release being constantly pushed because of problems with the 4K disc. 
I suggest you follow the thread (the one you linked in your post) so you are notified whenever news regarding this release are posted, including the opening of a new GB.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, letsgent said:

If there are any news: Can I be sure they'll be mentioned here?

Anyway: NEXT MONTH!! Woop woop

Hello @letsgent

Yes this is the release thread area for this title, so any news regarding this title will be shared by staff here. Just as a warning though we have already opened & closed the Group Buy for this release so I’m not sure if new requests will be able to be added to our allocation, but if there is an opportunity for new requests this is the area where such information will be shared.

Take Care

Edward

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2021 at 11:07 PM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hello @letsgent

Yes this is the release thread area for this title, so any news regarding this title will be shared by staff here. Just as a warning though we have already opened & closed the Group Buy for this release so I’m not sure if new requests will be able to be added to our allocation, but if there is an opportunity for new requests this is the area where such information will be shared.

Take Care

Edward

Hello @Hollywood E Rock

Where would I have found out about the GB?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

That's a real bummer I might miss this one.

Kind regards

Christian

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bienvenue said:

Hello @Hollywood E Rock

Where would I have found out about the GB?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

That's a real bummer I might miss this one.

Kind regards

Christian

Hey @bienvenue 

The link above will take you too our Group Buy thread. It’s specifically designed to give members a heads up on our most current open Group Buys. The thread is frequently kept up to date by staff to make it as easy as possible for members to travel through.

If you follow the thread it will be the most efficient way to know about new & current open Group Buys. Lastly if you ever have any questions about a particular Group Buy please remember each Group Buy has its own “Info & Question” section. We don’t use the Group Buy thread for regular chatting it’s just for staff use to benefit the members who follow.

If you find yourself having a more generic question about something or you need clarification about a situation & it may not be about a particular Group Buy we have a General Chat area where you can also go & posts questions. Usually me & others are clowning around in there. I consider it the Country Club/Bar area of the site. If you post a question If I don’t answer you another member will.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

IMPORTANT UPDATE

As this project is plagued with the delay of the 4K Disc and no option for UHD Club to get the BD Disc into China they asked for approval of selling the Set without Discs.

Approval was granted.

We launched the GB in September 2019 (a long time ago), since members joined for a release with Disc we feel it is best to launch a new GB. Besides now being a Discless release the rest stays the same. At the moment we do not know how much this will lower the price.

Anyway the new GB will be prepared and launch today (I will tag all participates of the previous one then).

• Thanks 5

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Les Miserables (UHD CLUB DP #02) (No Disc Lenticular Digipak) [China]
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Le 20/12/2021 à 04:12, extantsrevenge a dit :

IMPORTANT UPDATE

As this project is plagued with the delay of the 4K Disc and no option for UHD Club to get the BD Disc into China they asked for approval of selling the Set without Discs.

Approval was granted.

We launched the GB in September 2019 (a long time ago), since members joined for a release with Disc we feel it is best to launch a new GB. Besides now being a Discless release the rest stays the same. At the moment we do not know how much this will lower the price.

Anyway the new GB will be prepared and launch today (I will tag all participates of the previous one then).

Any info about the price and the release?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...