IGNORED

UHD CLUB Les Miserables (UHD CLUB DP #02) (Blu-ray Lenticular Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy is CLOSED

Info & Questions Topic here

Les Miserables (UHD CLUB Exclusive DP #02) (Blu-ray Lenticular Digipak)  [China]

Release Date: TBA

Retail Price: 569 CNY

Limited: 200 copies

Note: Holographic embossed hardbox, three-transition lenticular digipak

Artwork subject to change by retailer.

Updated Beauty Shots:

signal-2023-11-27-184720_002.thumb.jpeg.004d345f347bb6d8f12b6448ddc5ec06.jpeg

Previous Beauty Shots:

Spoiler

Les Miserables

This will now come without any Disc. See our Update here for more information.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Les Miserables (UHD CLUB DP #02) (4K UHD/BD Lenticular Digipak) [China]
Just now, Robertm89 said:

No doubting it will look great mate. UHD releases always are just not my kind of movie I don't think. 

Well hopefully either me or my girlfriend enjoys the movie once we get it, because if it’s a thumbs down for the both of us it will not stay in the collection. Don’t have room for movies I dislike no matter how nice the design.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Well hopefully either me or my girlfriend enjoys the movie once we get it, because if it’s a thumbs down for the both of us it will not stay in the collection. Don’t have room for movies I dislike no matter how nice the design.

Fingers crossed mate. I think it seems like more of a women's movie maybe so We will see. But it's not for me. But UHD the prestige hell yeah. But this one I will give a miss. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

A difficult movie to please the general market definitely.

Of course, as a Media Psychos exclusive, I hope to have a strong support, but buy it only if you would be happy to own it!

As like The Prestige, I will be involved in the planning and enhancement of this release 😃

For a starter, hope you guys love the hardbox art!

I am trying out again some different style of printing effect using that art and hope it work out well. Will be adjusting the design accordingly and updating everyone.

There will be a red flag included in this box 😉

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, ksosk said:

A difficult movie to please the general market definitely.

Of course, as a Media Psychos exclusive, I hope to have a strong support, but buy it only if you would be happy to own it!

As like The Prestige, I will be involved in the planning and enhancement of this release 😃

For a starter, hope you guys love the hardbox art!

I am trying out again some different style of printing effect using that art and hope it work out well. Will be adjusting the design accordingly and updating everyone.

There will be a red flag included in this box 😉

Since you’re working on it I’m really sold now! Even if I don’t like the movie I’ll keep it anyways! I’ll make an exception for a fellow Psycho!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Though I think Crowe was miscast, I think the rest gave outstanding performances.

I think I have almost every iteration of Hugo's novel put to film and though this one isn't my absolute fave, I still very much enjoyed it.

Definitely worth a purchase to me, to supplement my Steelbook. 😀

Oh, just did a second read on @ksosk post. Now I'm really excited to get this copy!!!

Thanks for all your hard efforts my friend! 🤗

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Though I think Crowe was miscast, I think the rest gave outstanding performances.

I think I have almost every iteration of Hugo's novel put to film and though this one isn't my absolute fave, I still very much enjoyed it.

Definitely worth a purchase to me, to supplement my Steelbook. 😀

I find that the more I watch the movie, the less frustrating Crowe is. :) And really, if you want to know what the two lead parts are supposed to sound like, you can pop in the 10th anniversary concert disc.

If the steelbook could be swapped in for the digipak in this set, I'd love that.

Edited by ethnosax
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ksosk said:

It is likely to be in the $70s range

@ksosk Thank you very much for the information. It's a very beautiful release, actually, I love them both, The Prestige and Les Miserables ❤️ AND the fact you are giving movies some very sweet premium digipack treatment, which is what I always hoped for - a digi, a slip, lenticular, ah be still my heart! As far as my calculations go, the total with all the fees and shipping and everything included would come well over 100 USD and that's a bit too much for me, most regrettably :( I would definitely buy if I could afford them, though, they're true beauties and will most surely look amazing in every collection. ❤️

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
8 minutes ago, Mrs.Robinson said:

@ksosk Thank you very much for the information. It's a very beautiful release, actually, I love them both, The Prestige and Les Miserables ❤️ AND the fact you are giving movies some very sweet premium digipack treatment, which is what I always hoped for - a digi, a slip, lenticular, ah be still my heart! As far as my calculations go, the total with all the fees and shipping and everything included would come well over 100 USD and that's a bit too much for me, most regrettably :( I would definitely buy if I could afford them, though, they're true beauties and will most surely look amazing in every collection. ❤️

No problem :)

And thank you for your kind words!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, despite all odds 🙄🥴 and my beastly calculations, I decided to join the GB for both Les Miserables and The Prestige.🥳 I just can't miss this amazing opportunity, like I said, premium treatments with digipacks are my dreams come true 🙈🥰 I still hope someone someday will release Atonement in such a format. 🥰 Thank you so much, @ksosk, for doing something different and so wonderful!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
19 hours ago, Mrs.Robinson said:

Well, despite all odds 🙄🥴 and my beastly calculations, I decided to join the GB for both Les Miserables and The Prestige.🥳 I just can't miss this amazing opportunity, like I said, premium treatments with digipacks are my dreams come true 🙈🥰 I still hope someone someday will release Atonement in such a format. 🥰 Thank you so much, @ksosk, for doing something different and so wonderful!

Thank you for your support!!

These 2 will be the first from its series by UC. Hope we can work harder to improve the quality and standard even higher for MP members!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1