IGNORED

Hello from Australia!

ZacE

I'm sorry @Scary Hair, I'm not good at introductions! Honestly, I don't remember which steelbook was my first, but I am a huge collector (probably a form of OCD :P), so I always look for the rarest, best editions. Same goes for video games. 

Favorite franchise is probably The Matrix. The world building, lore... could talk about it for hours on end. And now that I'm reminded of Keanu, just saw John Wick 2 last week. I need that Nova fullslip. Haha.

1 hour ago, ZacE said:

I'm sorry @Scary Hair, I'm not good at introductions! Honestly, I don't remember which steelbook was my first, but I am a huge collector (probably a form of OCD :P), so I always look for the rarest, best editions. Same goes for video games. 

Favorite franchise is probably The Matrix. The world building, lore... could talk about it for hours on end. And now that I'm reminded of Keanu, just saw John Wick 2 last week. I need that Nova fullslip. Haha.

The Matrix the first one by far the best in my top 10 of all time . Ohhh that Nova I know I will cave in on a One click like I did with the Neatherlands edition , and German source.gif.5b098da37cf188350d4cdee45478a56e.gif image6.GIF.94524bc8bb7290247c68e242a19586d6.GIF.

5 minutes ago, ZacE said:

Yeah, you better be careful, or you'll get the "that's not a knife! This is a knife!" speech in person. :P

By the way, on a serious note... there really aren't many Aussies on here, are there? Hahaha. Am I a rare breed?

I would say yes. But nothing bad being a rare breed. I'm one myself. I'm The Only Finnish Member in MP. There might be another Aussie (as you put it) around. Or not. ;)

2 minutes ago, deeii said:

Hello from the other side of the world (Netherlands) enjoy your stay! :)

Netherlands! I'm jealous of your exclusive editions you guys get. Germany too. Australia gets NOTHING! lol

3 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I would say yes. But nothing bad being a rare breed. I'm one myself. I'm The Only Finnish Member in MP. There might be another Aussie (as you put it) around. Or not. ;)

Ah, Finland. This will infuriate you... over here, we consider 12 degrees Celsius really cold. :P

3 minutes ago, ZacE said:

Netherlands! I'm jealous of your exclusive editions you guys get. Germany too. Australia gets NOTHING! lol

Ah, Finland. This will infuriate you... over here, we consider 12 degrees Celsius really cold. :P

We don't have alot of exclusive editions in the Netherlands either ? all the exclusives I get are from Germany or Asia lol!

Awards

1 minute ago, ZacE said:

You just watch it matey !!! I know pretty important people around here. Go on and you'll get banned before you can say kangaroo !

5919d98d0c8c0_Smiley-rollingoverlaughing.gifc200.gif.b27201523f4e12ec08c7dd2d0ce71c31.gif

1 minute ago, deeii said:

We don't have alot of exclusive editions in the Netherlands either 1f61e.png all the exclusives I get are from Germany or Asia lol!

Oh, really?! I've seen a few cool ones over the years... maybe I've seen all of them, and that's not many. Haha. But yeah, Germany have the most outside of Asia. At least you're closer to them. Shipping for me is horrible across the board. (I also prefer English packaging, because, well... I can't read German. Haha)

G'day ta ya @ZacE , now your in the asylum perhaps a few more of your fellow countrymen will follow , nice to have you on board and sorry couldn't  resist this ......." Throw another shrimp on the barbie......"........have fun and join in , there's loads of lovely GB and now some retailers are doing direct shipping they're closer to you than they are to us........??

11 hours ago, larson1977 said:

You just joined and I see you as a friend ;) hope we can help you getting your 'wants'

Welcome !

Haha, thank you.

@nefilim I'm going to steal all your friends, muhahahaha!

9 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

G'day ta ya @ZacE , now your in the asylum perhaps a few more of your fellow countrymen will follow , nice to have you on board and sorry couldn't  resist this ......." Throw another shrimp on the barbie......"........have fun and join in , there's loads of lovely GB and now some retailers are doing direct shipping they're closer to you than they are to us........1f44d.png1f44d.png

Yeah, most of the Asian sellers at least. But, I love Filmarena's stuff the most and their shipping costs are ridiculous! I've also never done a GB before. I doubt it can be much cheaper :(

Also, fun fact. Aussies actually don't say "shrimp". We say "prawn". But, the tourism ad that was made with Paul Hogan that popularized the phrase used shrimp so as to not confuse American viewers. They were the main target, after all - American tourists. :D

Archived