IGNORED

Hi

Jeany

Thanks ukade2327??

A personal favourite? My all time favourite movie is The Good The Bad And The Ugly but the steelbook was a little underwhelming! I also hate incomplete sets, releasing the third film in a trilogy without the first two movies boils my, you know what! I've preordered John Wick 2 from amazon France but I'm still trying to get a reasonably priced John Wick(incomplete but my fault). 

1 hour ago, Jeany said:

Thanks ukade23271f44d-1f3fb.png

A personal favourite1f914.png My all time favourite movie is The Good The Bad And The Ugly but the steelbook was a little underwhelming! I also hate incomplete sets, releasing the third film in a trilogy without the first two movies boils my, you know what! I've preordered John Wick 2 from amazon France but I'm still trying to get a reasonably priced John Wick(incomplete but my fault). 

Completely agree, I hate incomplete sets or retailers that do a later film and don't bother with any of the earlier ones. Especially if its an older title like Nova releasing Dark Knight Rises, but not bothering with the first 2 long after any of them were released. I can understand if its a brand new title and they didn't have the rights, but for older ones then please secure the series instead of just randomly picking one.

Awards

Archived