ksosk

Avengers: Infinity War (WeET Exclusive #004) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Steelbook) [Korea]

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Too early to tell obviously, but this looks so much better than BF efforts. IW was/is my most dissapointing BF WEA steel to date. THIS one is everything I would expect!

I LOVE WeET!! Showing all the heavywrights how its done (IMO). ;)

I'm a fan of Blufans' work but WeET has definitely been coming correct lately. I agree they me be climbing the ranks as the #1 stunna.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Awards

1 minute ago, Tonic24k said:

I'm a fan of Blufans' work but WeET has definitely been coming correct lately. I agree they me be climbing the ranks as the #1 stunna.

giphy.gif

Same here, I never bother with Blufans OAB releases, because for me the best thing about BF is the actual Steel istelf. I am not fussed with thier slips.

I used to champion Nova for thier slips back when they were doing Marvels (I'm a Full slip collector) but recently WeET are killing it across the board. Certainly every WeET release that I own is Beautiful. Perfect releases for Marvel headz :)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

WEET seriously in the game

The front seems similar to the imminent Zavvi release - standard artwork I've seen before

I like the back, will Zavvi's be the same or different..? 

it is purely coincidental that the front art is the same. Let's hope the back is different!!

4 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Same here, I never bother with Blufans OAB releases, because for me the best thing about BF is the actual Steel istelf. I am not fussed with thier slips.

I used to champion Nova for thier slips back when they were doing Marvels (I'm a Full slip collector) but recently WeET are killing it across the board. Certainly every WeET release that I own is Beautiful. Perfect releases for Marvel headz :)

Absolutely agree, I'm fairly new to the Premium steel market but I am definitely more excited about WEET releases than I am for BF these days

51 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Is it?!! Is this the same as the Zavvi Lenti??? Awwwwww..... :( 

It might well be but with WEET you are at least guaranteed an amazing slipcase, some extra goodies & more exclusivity than the Zavvi release.

Personally I love the art & I'm hoping the full slips look amazing & add an extra dimension too

Neil

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ehsan said:

WEET seriously in the game

The front seems similar to the imminent Zavvi release - standard artwork I've seen before

I like the back, will Zavvi's be the same or different..? 

I just like that on this release there's no black border

15 hours ago, ksosk said:

it is purely coincidental that the front art is the same. Let's hope the back is different!!

From the angled pic of the Zavvi release, the back seems different since the bit you can see is somewhat orange

Anyway I hope to get both versions 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Maybe it's because I'm new, but it feels like WeET is a lot faster than other retailers. Is this true?

Haha. For WWA steelbook, the release tends to be earlier and Korea has a few retailers who make WWA releases.

WEA steelbook can only be released after the common release 😃

• Like 1