extantsrevenge

Prefix-Blufans Spider-Man: Far From Home (Blufans Exclusive #57) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@txfosho you need to join/update the GB (in the group buy section of the site) when it reopens. This is just the release thread. 

Thank you sir

I'm #93 but if they let me join again I'll get 2 lol 

I figure there is going to be limit on these like homecoming those pics look great

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 2

Awards

9 hours ago, Slimelight24 said:

Is there a way to set some type of notification on for when the groupbuy reopens? Thank you all!

@Slimelight24

Yes! Just follow this thread using the Follow button and "email notification when new content is posted" option.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Slimelight24 said:

Is there a way to set some type of notification on for when the groupbuy reopens? Thank you all!

You can “Follow” (Click the “follow” button) on this thread:

This one is great as you can find when GBs open or get to Update Phase!! ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Hopefully we will see the slip art and box set art at the end of November. Which will be after we have all made decisions about Homecoming. 
It’s early days yet and discussions are still ongoing at Blufans. Those discussions include the OAB. 
Reading between the lines FFH will have a bigger print run than Homecoming. Which means, when they do the third film, (presumably they will) Homecoming is going to be highly sought after. 
Especially as it will almost certainly have the lowest print run. 
So you have been warned. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4