CARLOTTA Series List

ULTRA COLLECTOR series

001 Body Double (1984) - Out of Print

002 Year of the Dragon (1985)

003 The Panic in Needle Park (1971) 

004 Little Big Man (1971) 

005 The 'Burbs (1989) 

006 Phantom of the Paradise (1975)  - Out of Print

007 Hitchkock - Selznick Years (1940 - 1945 - 1946) 

008 To Live and Die in L.A. (1986) 

009 Duel in the Sun (1948)

010 The Passenger (1975)

011 The Lady from Shanghai (1947)

012 Network (1976) 

013 Christine (1983) 

014 Donnie Darko (2001) 

015 Phase IV (1974)

016 Tootsie (1982) 

017 Crash (1996)

EDITION PRESTIGE LIMITÉE series

001 Cinq et la Peau (1981)

002 De Palma (2016)

003 One-Eyed Jacks (1961)

004 At Close Range (1986)

005 The Last Picture Show (1971)

006 Saint Jack (1979)

007 The Last Movie (1971)

008 Time and Tide (2000)

009 Shampoo (1975)

010 Anatomy of a Murder (1959)

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Today I received my first order from Carlotta Films (Time Of The Gypsies blu-ray) and to my great surprise and delight I found the following items as an added bonus 😃

image.png.24b03c2d26bce793cb1a3c31e86d5d50.png

This boutique label can best be described as the French equivalent of Criterion, although their catalog isn't nearly as expansive. Their regular blu-rays come for the most part in a nice black amaray case rather than Scanavo.

All in all, a most pleasant surprise and I very much recommend checking them out 👍

Note - Carlotta ships internationally but be advised that any booklet or other reading material you may receive will be in French.

• Like 5

Good lord! I'll say they're like Criterion! Lovely releases of Shampoo and Anatomy Of A Murder! May have to splurge on that Last Movie of Dennis Hoppers. Was so hoping to get the Indicator version. But being all in French might make the movie more understandable now. LOL Thanks for the heads up! :)

• Like 2

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 9:29 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Note - Carlotta ships internationally but be advised that any booklet or other reading material you may receive will be in French.

I don't think they do. It says on their site that only certain items can be shipped overseas but no specifics. I tried a few different items (Blu-rays, books, t-shirt) and all of them would only ship to France and Belgium.

13 minutes ago, futurhythm said:

I don't think they do. It says on their site that only certain items can be shipped overseas but no specifics. I tried a few different items (Blu-rays, books, t-shirt) and all of them would only ship to France and Belgium.

Perhaps due to COVID-19 but might be best to contact them directly to confirm.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...