pbtour4il

Prefix-Blufans Spider-Man: Homecoming (Blufans Exclusive #56) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Waiting for final confirmation but it should be like this:

One-Click with DL (4K Only), Single Lenti & Full-Slip

Boxset.thumb.jpg.8ae156950aaa0c6d3e6bc007af19fda2.jpg

Full Slip (2D & Bonus Disc) (One-Click Only)

Fullslip.thumb.jpg.c5d0e20f12b1a4d5ee1c591e44578ee2.jpg

Single Lenti (4K & 3D) (One-Click Only)

SL.thumb.jpg.c6a21bfed581f370240ed8586870e767.jpg

Double Lenti with 3 Discs (4K, 3D & 2D) (Single release, 1-Click Version with 4K Only)

DL.thumb.jpg.b81fdf3ea2ad9e32d2b0b37db08ceca9.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Wow !

If members needed persuading to buy a Box Set, that must do the job !

Superb slips. At least they kept the "continuous" theme on the back of the slips, so that Spidey appears on the front of all three. (unlike FAC which only features Spidey on one !)

Great simplistic Box art too. (In my opinion of course.)

Also keeps the OAB as the must have edition. 

Bad news is that it's unlikely that the FS and SL will be sold outside the Box Set. 

As Nils @extantsrevenge stated above, it's most likely the DL that will be sold as a single sale item.

I don't have confirmation yet, so we can't move to update phase for now. Hopefully get confirmation today and move to update over the weekend. (which may suit everyone better) 

Edit...

Just as I was typing this lot, I got the reply from Blufans. 

It is the DL only for sale outside the Box Set.

Also the allocations will be low. So even if you "update", it is not guranteed you will get a copy. 

I have suggested to Nils that we run "update" with the restriction of "either..or" 

So members can only request a Box Set OR a DL. Not both.

If we are able to fulfil everything with spare DLs. then we can possibly offer those DLs as an addition at a later time. (Tier priority first etc.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Wow !

If members needed persuading to buy a Box Set, that must do the job !

Looks amazing, but such items that you look forward to like that it's a roulette of the worry of it getting to you in one piece🙁 anything coming from Blufans gives me sleepless nights 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Looks amazing, but such items that you look forward to like that it's a roulette of the worry of it getting to you in one piece🙁 anything coming from Blufans gives me sleepless nights 🤣

The problems lie with China Post. It is a state monopoly, so couldn't give a feck. Nobody else to go to. Maybe you don't remember how bad things were when we only had Royal Mail. ;)

China Post does everything by capacity. So if they can squash a few more boxes in a cage, they will. 

Blufans does complain to them, but they don't listen to small companies like Blufans. They don't need to. 

Members could upgrade to EMS at approx $30 per package, but there's no gurantee that won't get bashed and will most likely attract the eye of customs. 

It is a problem when ordering from Blufans, but at least it's a known problem and members can make their own judgements accordingly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

We have confirmation that Blufans will have 2 options available.

One is the OC with Full-Slip, Single Lenti & Double Lenti (4K Only) and the other is the Double Lenti in a 3-Disc configuration (4K, 3D, 2D).

Like @DodgyDave already posted above this will be very popular and limited. We will restrict the update- or new request to 1 edition only.

The new form will feature 1 field with 3 choices:

First choice:        One-Click (with FS, SL, DL)                --------------------------  Chose this if you want the OC

Second choice:  Double Lenticular (3-Disc Version)  --------------------------  Chose this if you want the Double Lenticular

Third choice:      One-Click (if not available at my position, I would like a Double Lenticular if possible) --------------- Chose this option if you want the OC, but would like the DL as a backup option.

Important is that the allocations will be low. So even if you "update", it is not guranteed you will get a copy. We will do our best like always.

The current list is at 240 Members, keep that in mind when you make your request and chose wisely.

New form will be added soon.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, txfosho said:

So if you go with choice 1 and there are not enough 1click you get nothing? I think i'll go with choice 3. 

I guess there is no fan box/ 1/4slip so its probably 500 boxsets? + 500 dl

If you are a tiered member then your first choice is probably going to be fulfilled. 
Non tier members need to consider their options more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also 1 important info. All premium members that are not on the list yet and are making a new request will first be added to the bottom of the list (so that the update numbers stay the same). After 48 hours we will move those members up. The members that have not updated at that point will be move to the end of the end of their tier category, so make sure you update on time since the GB can close fast.

I already posted about this before but I wanted to make sure everyone knows.

group buy update phase.gif

Time to update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

The problems lie with China Post. It is a state monopoly, so couldn't give a feck. Nobody else to go to. Maybe you don't remember how bad things were when we only had Royal Mail. ;)

China Post does everything by capacity. So if they can squash a few more boxes in a cage, they will. 

Blufans does complain to them, but they don't listen to small companies like Blufans. They don't need to. 

Members could upgrade to EMS at approx $30 per package, but there's no gurantee that won't get bashed and will most likely attract the eye of customs. 

It is a problem when ordering from Blufans, but at least it's a known problem and members can make their own judgements accordingly. 

Yep, I am definitely not just blaming blufans. They wudnt listen I don't think but an observation would be is to try use a stronger box. There boxes are flimsy shite compared to some.

At least give it the best possible chance, premium prices should at least demand some good packaging but I could go on all day about things id like to see that would fall on deaf ears. In for a OC anyways, with beauty shots now out does this mean that this is ready soon? I'm still waiting on my deadpool 2 OC hope that arrives safely soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yep, I am definitely not just blaming blufans. They wudnt listen I don't think but an observation would be is to try use a stronger box. There boxes are flimsy shite compared to some.

At least give it the best possible chance, premium prices should at least demand some good packaging but I could go on all day about things id like to see that would fall on deaf ears. In for a OC anyways, with beauty shots now out does this mean that this is ready soon? I'm still waiting on my deadpool 2 OC hope that arrives safely soon.

No idea when it will be ready. These are just art beauty shots. Not finished items. 
Presumably invoicing will be in the last weeks of November. Whether they will ship before Christmas is anyone’s guess. 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

Just updated! Super excited for this! It's been a while since I got anything from Blufans! Even the Fanatic Selections seem like forever ago. Which brings up the question... does this mean FS is no longer a thing? Is Blufans just Blufans again? 

Edited by Tonic24k
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Just updated! Super excited for this! It's been a while since I got anything from Blufans! Even the Fanatic Selections seem like forever ago. Which brings up the question... does this mean FS is no longer a thing? Is Blufans just Blufans again? 

Mate, don't even compare Fanatics to BF

One's a skoda, the other a Ferrari lol.. (I guess you know which one's which) 😉

• Haha 2

Awards

1 minute ago, Parzival said:

Mate, don't even compare Fanatics to BF

One's a skoda, the other a Ferrari lol.. (I guess you know which one's which) 😉

Haha. I'm not necessarily comparing them. They're just the same company. And it's my understanding that Fanatics was born out of the necessity to get product out while dealing with some sort of licensing issue. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Fanatics is here to stay. Don’t worry about that. 👍

• Like 4

vor 7 Stunden schrieb DodgyDave:

No idea when it will be ready. These are just art beauty shots. Not finished items. 
Presumably invoicing will be in the last weeks of November. Whether they will ship before Christmas is anyone’s guess. 

If the editions don't come out until January, that's very bad. Because in Germany we have to tax every cent for goods outside the EU from January 1st, 2021  😨😰🤢🤮😡

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

If the editions don't come out until January, that's very bad. Because in Germany we have to tax every cent for goods outside the EU from January 1st, 2021  😨😰🤢🤮😡

The guy doing group buys on bluray.com is saying an early December release date, but I would imagine things can change

• Thanks 2

Awards

1 hour ago, Parzival said:

I only rate @DodgyDave opinion on these things 😉

So Dave, putting you on the spot a bit 

First impressions, how do you compare it to the FAC Maniacs.. 

I never liked the 3 slips that FAC did. Apart from possibly the one with just Spidey in it. 
Never understood why we had to have yet another IM slip when it’s a Spidey film. 
I like the image on FACs Homecoming maniacs though.
Definitely a no no for the Maniacs of FFH.
Ugly thing. :D

There. That’s my opinion. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I never liked the 3 slips that FAC did. Apart from possibly the one with just Spidey in it. 
Never understood why we had to have yet another IM slip when it’s a Spidey film. 
I like the image on FACs Homecoming maniacs though.
Definitely a no no for the Maniacs of FFH.
Ugly thing. :D

There. That’s my opinion. :D

Why'd you have to ask @Parzival? 🤭

• Haha 3