pbtour4il

Prefix-Blufans Spider-Man: Homecoming (Blufans Exclusive #56) (WEA 4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

We will have to see how it goes. 
Don’t compare DP2 to Spidey though. 
There will be much more demand in China, and on the other GBs, for Spidey. 
It really all depends on how many single editions are offered for sale. If it’s only one. Albeit 1/4 slip or DL, then the likelihood is it will be 500 box sets.

If they offer a 1/4 slip package like Spiderverse and a DL/UE, then the box sets are likely to be 350. 
I understand that it’s probable that it would be a 1/4 slip package like Spiderverse, if they decide to do one. Not the old “free” shoe box thingy. 

The members of MP have been great supporters of Blufans. It has been noticed. So we will be in a good position for allocations. But don’t assume anything please.  
Yes. Those of you with the foresight to join Platinum have certainly put yourselves in prime position. ;)

No Fanbox.....Please  please PLEASE...... NO Fanbox!!! 🤞🏼😨

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, swish said:

do we know something if Blufans start to release other MCU Movies or are they still talks with Disney about they license??

We can be fairly certain they will do Far From Home. Either OAB or Exclusive. Or even both like Homecoming. 
Again possibly Venom 2 + 3 (if it’s made now he’s James Bond) 

As for the other Marvel/Star Wars, nobody knows. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Nope, just saw new marvel premium and I tagged people I know are interested just in case 👍 

I'm really hoping we get a lot of box sets (or at least enough for me and everyone I know to get one)

I really appreciate the look out! I try to stay privy to all this stuff but you never know. If you see anything else down the line feel free to tag me! 

Looks like those of us that jumped up to Platinum did so in good timing...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:40 AM, Basil said:

try taking a good look at there OAB range its where FA got the idea and at this rate blufans will become the new FA. Criminal really.

nothing new announced today except this one, mainly oab crap art wwa and pop art at that 🤮

after this there will be no new WEA or does no one else see this?

all you will have left is oab to fight for, call that blufans xD 

if they dont do something soon, they will be nothing left to collect from them imho

of course im probably be in the minority but thank god for hdzeta and weet with there WEA. can see where direction is going with them.

its a real crying shame how its gone down and lack of trying to move forward some other way, but they haven't :(

other opinions are available but thats mine.

basil 👍

I hear you buddy, you do have a point. 

But do bear in mind and remember that Blufans have been beset by legal issues, which has halted their momentum somewhat. It's a testament to their previous quality and work, that despite so few releases recently, it still gets people very  excited. 

They have had to open a sister company "Fanatic" to circumvent the legal issues, but it's still not the same as the lofty days of the BE editions. What would I do to have editions like those again. 

The only reason they have been able release Spiderman Homecoming BE is because of Sony. Disney are still not playing ball, which means the Marvel catalogue is suffering. And Blufans left every retailer in the dust when it came to Marvel. Whilst Weet is doing a quite outstanding job with these, as a Blufans Marvel loyalist, I would say BE would still be my number one choice (albeit Weet are forcing me to double dip lol). 

As for their OABs, they have been quite good as well. I think Forrest Gump was probably their best OAB. But other editions have been rather nice. Obviously FAC have stolen their WWA thunder somewhat with the likes of GiTS and Alita. FAC have upped their game for sure. 

But like your preferred daily newspaper , or hairdresser choice, collectors do get to have a sort of loyalty and affinity to retailers. Over time, my pattern became quite obvious. Blufans for Marvel, Hdz for DC and Terminator series, FAC for Fox X-men series, Fast and Furious etc. 

I'd say when Blufans hit us with a fantastic BE edition again, your old love will be restored lol 😉

Edited by Parzival
  • Like 2

Awards

Hoping to get more info on this next week.

GB/Updates should be around the end of this month. (hopefully)

Seems the art is very limited, so they are working on the slips to bring us something special. 

Looking forward to seeing all this. I need something to get excited about. Bloody dead everywhere else !  (HDz. Are you listening ?) ;)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Am 20.10.2020 um 08:57 schrieb DodgyDave:

Hoping to get more info on this next week.

GB/Updates should be around the end of this month. (hopefully)

Seems the art is very limited, so they are working on the slips to bring us something special. 

Looking forward to seeing all this. I need something to get excited about. Bloody dead everywhere else !  (HDz. Are you listening ?) ;)

....... and it's Tuesday already, the week is almost over 😁👍

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Catgirl said:

....... and it's Tuesday already, the week is almost over 😁👍

Well they are still supposed to give a preview this week. They do have until Sunday if you count Monday as day 1. :D

Anyway, I’ve seen some concept art for the Box and it looks great.
Unfortunately I’m not allowed to share it. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

36 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Well they are still supposed to give a preview this week. They do have until Sunday if you count Monday as day 1. :D

Anyway, I’ve seen some concept art for the Box and it looks great.
Unfortunately I’m not allowed to share it. :D

well hopefully the update phase be in the uk evening or even better the weekend.

some of us had to go back to work 😭

basil xD 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Awards

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

well hopefully the update phase be in the uk evening or even better the weekend.

some of us had to go back to work 😭

basil xD 

Well, as the GB OP is already in Tier order, I don’t think there’s much need for you to worry too much. 

Nils will no doubt give info about the reopening for updates, once we get a confirmed line-up.

Hopefully that will become clear this week (maybe) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, tae soon park said:

I have a question

Now Can't participate in group buy?

27 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Right now it’s paused. It might open again when we get Beauty Shots. @DodgyDave might help us  here. 9_9

Just follow this thread and you will get some news. ;)

@tae soon park

LeGonze is correct. The GB is paused now until we actually know which editions are going to be for sale.

Once we know this, then the GB will be reopened for updates and additional requests. 

Unfortunately there are a lot of members already on the GB, so I'm not sure that MP will be able to service every request. 

But please do join the GB and hopefully you will get something.

We are hoping to get some more info this week. So watch this thread/topic for that info. 

(or follow me, as I see you just did :D)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

@tae soon park

LeGonze is correct. The GB is paused now until we actually know which editions are going to be for sale.

Once we know this, then the GB will be reopened for updates and additional requests. 

Unfortunately there are a lot of members already on the GB, so I'm not sure that MP will be able to service every request. 

But please do join the GB and hopefully you will get something.

We are hoping to get some more info this week. So watch this thread/topic for that info. 

(or follow me, as I see you just did :D)

Thanks for the reply

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

This is going to look great on my shelves. Can't wait! 

Btw, it's peculiar they're using the old Sony Spider-Man logo. (First beauty shot.) That's not the same logo as what Marvel Studios' has for their Spidey. 

Which logo?

• Like 1