Jump to content
extantsrevenge

Captain Marvel (Fanatic Selection Exclusive #1) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, wally6020 said:

Nice......I was having blufans withdraws!

 

you do realise this is as good as OAB with WWA. sorry but this is an easy pass could picked this steel up months ago from zavvi.

and they have the cheek to renumber them starting at 1.

smells of FAC robbin barons line to me.

if this is best blufans can come up with they need shooting 🤬

 

image.png.ef40e9c93255b0d0077b5e74d2dcad1f.png

 

basil :(

Edited by Basil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

They look stunning. Shame about the WWA steelbook though. At 250 copies only, I doubt folks will worry too much about that though. ;)

 

Some more info for you.......

These are Asian Licenses not Chinese. That is why they are under the new label.

They will ship from Hong Kong. Whether that means that there will be better QC and packaging, remains to be seen.

Due to them shipping from Hong Kong, prices will be higher than normal releases.

Don't get too excited about joining the GB when it opens. These are going to be harder to get than a smile out of me.   9_9

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

They look stunning. Shame about the WWA steelbook though. At 250 copies only, I doubt folks will worry too much about that though. ;)

 

Some more info for you.......

These are Asian Licenses not Chinese. That is why they are under the new label.

They will ship from Hong Kong. Whether that means that there will be better QC and packaging, remains to be seen.

Due to them shipping from Hong Kong, prices will be higher than normal releases.

Don't get too excited about joining the GB when it opens. These are going to be harder to get than a smile out of me.   9_9

 

@DodgyDave

 

I agree with you that steelbook does put frowns on faces, but everything else looks fantastic! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

23 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

 

@DodgyDave

 

I agree with you that steelbook does put frowns on faces, but everything else looks fantastic! 

The box set (which is the only option) looks fantastic. 
I don’t suppose many will open them to get at the steelbook anyway. At best only open to see individual slips. 
Both slips look fantastic too so the will to keep sealed, will be tested. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick update for any interested members. As the quantity is so low with only 250 Boxsets and as we only get a limited amount of these, we will have to launch this GB  as a Platinum Exclusive GB first for 1 day. Should any copies be available after that we will open for Gold members.

 

I hope members can understand. Also I'm sure we will see more Captain Marvel Premium releases soon, including some with WEA Steelbooks.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

The box set (which is the only option) looks fantastic. 
I don’t suppose many will open them to get at the steelbook anyway. At best only open to see individual slips. 
Both slips look fantastic too so the will to keep sealed, will be tested. :D

Spoken like a true lunatic Dave 😆 in other words...

 

”Look at these Beauty shots 😍 Lets all scramble and scrap to buy a limited box of goodies and NEVER open it” 🤣🤣🤣👌🏼

 

😉🍻

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Spoken like a true lunatic Dave 😆 in other words...

 

”Look at these Beauty shots 😍 Lets all scramble and scrap to buy a limited box of goodies and NEVER open it” 🤣🤣🤣👌🏼

 

😉🍻

 

some people do that keep them sealed and look at them knowing they own it.

personally dont see the point myself unless looking to pass on later on maybe.

but each to there own

 

basil :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 minute ago, Basil said:

 

some people do that keep them sealed and look at them knowing they own it.

personally dont see the point myself unless looking to pass on later on maybe.

but each to there own

 

basil :)

 

I know mate, I’m with you but also know I’m in the minority here too. Dave knows I just love a little wind up and that I love him really 😂👍🏼

 

Im sure he’ll retort that it’s not for me..... No Fullslip 😆🙌🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About us

We are a great site committed to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . We offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy