IGNORED

Veum's Cup of tea theatre

Veum

3 minutes ago, Jaksu said:

?

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I think that was a film that effectively combined the language of horror and suspense with war film. That's just me though. Part of it's magic is that you never really see the enemy in the same way you never really see the 'monsters' in a lot of effective horror films. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I think that was a film that effectively combined the language of horror and suspense with war film. That's just me though. Part of it's magic is that you never really see the enemy in the same way you never really see the 'monsters' in a lot of effective horror films. 

Dunkirk would/will definitely be in a War watching thread, when I decide to create one (it is a genre I love to watch also)!😉

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jaksu said:

@Fortis93 You have some good points. It has some aspects of horror,but not enough to call it a horror film or categorize it as one. But just my opinion of course.  

And that's completely fair.

It's probably not a horror film in the conventional sense, but for me, it combines elements of horror with war film to tell a survival story/thriller.

• Like 4

On 9/18/2019 at 7:52 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hollywood’s Hall of Horrifying Hell

Chapter 5
8r8ULQT.jpg

This just like Terrifier was a movie I kept running across & was curious about. After watching Terrifier I thought to myself “it can’t possibly be worse?” I could have watched a trailer beforehand but I didn’t want anything being ruined so I went in with no idea of what this movie was about. 

giphy.gif

I rolled the dice on this one & I wasn’t let down! There isn’t much I can say about this because elaborating to much will literally spoil the tricks n the treats of the movie. What I can say is that the whole movie takes place on the night of Halloween and there is five ongoing stories taking place at the same time centered around the holiday. The movie is clever, well edited, has a solid cast, & a tone full of apprehension. It has the blood, but leaves the guts. It also even has a since of humor.

giphy.gif

My only negative is that the movie is short so we don’t spend a lot of time with the characters. Only enough to keep you engaged, running in at 82mins it’s over before you know it. The movie actually plays just how Halloween does in real life. When I was a kid the day seemed to go by so fast, Before I knew it I was back in the house with a full bag of candy! Trick ’r Treat is an enjoyable little anthology, a love later to Halloween & horror films that I can easily recommend.

giphy.gif

Number Rating - 8

Letter Rating - B-

I know this is from awhile ago but im catching up on old threads. 

Great choice @Hollywood E Rock!this is a staple in our house for the whole family on Halloween night as a double feature with the og halloween to round out the night. If you haven’t checked out the directors other holiday flick Krampus i highly recommend it. You can tell he has a love for the genre. Imo he did a great job with godzilla KOTM as well.

On 9/18/2019 at 7:06 AM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hollywood’s Hall of Horrifying Hell

Chapter 4

skxTqZo.jpg

This movie has been in my path a lot since being added to Netflix. Anytime I was in the horror section surfing around I see that crazy thumbnail & always use to think to myself “I have to check that movie out!” At work a video from Watch Mojo shows up in my YouTube feed titled “Top 10 Scariest Horror Movies On Netflix.”

I being a horror Psycho clicks the video & this movie ends up number 4 on the list. I’m shocked, could it really be that good? In my mind I had no choice but to find out sooner than later. Viewing this movie had finally became a priority! As I’m watching this movie the truth is revealed to me early on, but I’m holding out. By the movies end there is only one truth for me. This movie is by far the worst sh!T I done seen all year! It just maybe the worst sh!T I done ever seen!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Despite being pure monkey stop using inappropriate language the movie does have its positives. Art the Clown played by David Howard Thornton is memorably creepy! He is unpredictable & his antics is burned in my memory forever! Another plus is creator, writer, director Damien Leone is responsible for the superbly crafted special effects.

David H Thornton

rsxZkX2.jpg

Damien Leone

5U1eT5r.jpg

And that’s where the positive train stops. The plot, there is none! The characters, are so unlikable & stupid that even when they die you don’t feel satisfied! I felt empty inside watching these horribly fake a$$ people get hacked up!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Art the Clown as a concept has potential. He could be something special in horror history but I believe Damien is completely satisfied with just making brain dead, mind numbing, graphic gross gore fest drivel! With all that said I do believe there is an audience for this kind of possum piss. If you’re a gore whore & a fan of those really bad 80s slasher movies then please by all means indulge yourself in this gut wrenching stop using inappropriate language show!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Letter Rating - F

Number Rating - 3.5

I 100%agree with you on this. I tried to give it a go based on all the talk about it but couldnt get past 30 min of it. I just found it boring. 

On 9/18/2019 at 2:08 PM, Scary Hair said:

I'm  the only real Horror hound here . Our girl likes the Shock value teenie type drivel . To prove a point i put on Book of Blood Clive Barker , mate she was not impressed

I sure hope there are a few more horror hounds around here now @Scary Hair!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bones said:

Great choice @Hollywood E Rock!this is a staple in our house for the whole family on Halloween night as a double feature with the og halloween to round out the night. If you haven’t checked out the directors other holiday flick Krampus i highly recommend it. You can tell he has a love for the genre. Imo he did a great job with godzilla KOTM as well.

I 100%agree with you on this. I tried to give it a go based on all the talk about it but couldnt get past 30 min of it. I just found it boring. 

I sure hope there are a few more horror hounds around here now @Scary Hair!

I did enjoy The Terrifier A LOT and that was due to the THE Clown 

David H Thornton

rsxZkX2.jpg

Nailed the role not a word spoken all done with his body and facial movements ,

Krampus id Very good . This silly season give Rare Exports A Christmas Tale a watch . I CAN NOT PRAISE IT ENOUGH  @Bones

NOTHING wrong in catching up with older threads we have a few of those and some are total gems Watch Out For This GIF by MAJOR LAZER,

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/5/2019 at 7:37 PM, Veum said:

10/5 🍵💀

123293_large.jpg?t=1428006312

The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A TROPICAL PARADISE, UNTOUCHED BY MAN… WHERE A BIZARRE CIVILIZATION EXISTS.
A ship-wrecked man floats ashore on an island in the Pacific Ocean. The island is inhabited by a scientist, Dr. Moreau, who in an experiment has turned beasts into human beings.

@Veum Fantastic Film. Cant wait to revisit again.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hollywood’s Hall of Horrifying Hell

Chapter 18

ETBKSx2.jpg

didn’t know what to expect with Prince of Darkness, all I knew was that Donald Pleasence was in it & John Carpenter was the Writer & the Director. So against my better judgement I decided to watch the trailer & surprisingly it didn’t give a lot away as trailers often do today.

NwNLgkP.jpg

Pleasence is a priest seeking help from a quantum physicist (played by Victor Wong) & they both are perfect in their respective characters. Pleasence conveys calmness while also showing great signs of being desperate for help, & very much out of time. Wong’s character being a physicist has a different belief system than that of the Priest, but none of that matters because the Donald’s character needs help regardless.

qVjeMUM.jpg

What the Priest needs help with is slowly revealed as the movie moves forward. John Carpenter chooses wisely to build the story slow making you as an audience member feel as the characters feel. As the tension builds you too feel the weight of the situation, & because not much is revealed to fast you too also feel a sense of no way out for the characters. How can they get out of the situation they fully don’t understand?

cIWCG9d.jpg

Carpenter’s Prince of Darkness is deeply creepy, providing skin crawling imagery, a memorable musical score, & solid performances. Filled with interesting ideas that will leave you with something to think about after viewing. I very much enjoyed this blend of Sci-Fi & horror!

Letter Rating - B-

Number Rating- 8.2

There are very few horror movies that have given me nightmares. This happens to be one of them. I really want to get my hands on the studio canal 4k set.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:42 PM, Veum said:

10/23 🍵💀

207167_large.jpg?t=1528489898

Christine (1983) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif  HOW DO YOU KILL SOMETHING THAT CAN’T POSSIBLY BE ALIVE?
Geeky student Arnie Cunningham falls for Christine, a rusty 1958 Plymouth Fury, and becomes obsessed with restoring the classic automobile to her former glory. As the car changes, so does Arnie, whose newfound confidence turns to arrogance behind the wheel of his exotic beauty. Arnie’s girlfriend Leigh and best friend Dennis reach out to him, only to be met by a Fury like no other.

christine-1983-plymouth-fury-on-fire-kil

I watched this flick over and over as a kid. Loved it then but havnt revisited it lately, I think its about time!

On 10/24/2019 at 7:47 PM, Veum said:

10/24 🍵💀

246762_large.jpg?t=1562074581

The Omen (1976) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif IT IS THE GREATEST MYSTERY OF ALL BECAUSE NO HUMAN BEING WILL EVER SOLVE IT.
Immediately after their miscarriage, the US diplomat Robert Thorn adopts the newborn Damien without the knowledge of his wife. Yet what he doesn’t know is that their new son is the son of the devil.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1 

tumblr_ofcyvhST9N1uxticxo1_500.gif&f=1&n

"Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding
count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man;
and his number is 666."

Book of Revelation Chapter 13 Verse 13

I just watched this for the first time 2 years ago and loved it. I cant believe it took me this long to check it out. I hear 2 and 3 are good as well so maybe its time to get that shout box set :)

• Like 3

On 10/27/2019 at 6:57 PM, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock,

18halloween1978-articleLarge-v2.jpg?qual

🍵Yeah my friend you have to watch this next as I did tonight... brutal and a classic! 💀

Halloween (2018)

219052_large.jpg?t=1542722355

Halloween-2-Jamie-Lee-Curtis-Returning.j

@Veum The way they turned this franchise around. Honestly I wasnt expecting a miracle when I saw this in the theater. But they really mad Myers serious again and it was brutal as all hell. I loved it and really like just moving forward from the first. Im really looking forward to the other two and was super disappointed that it got moved back

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bones said:

@Veum Fantastic Film. Cant wait to revisit again.

There are very few horror movies that have given me nightmares. This happens to be one of them. I really want to get my hands on the studio canal 4k set.

I watched this flick over and over as a kid. Loved it then but havnt revisited it lately, I think its about time!

I just watched this for the first time 2 years ago and loved it. I cant believe it took me this long to check it out. I hear 2 and 3 are good as well so maybe its time to get that shout box set :)

2 and 3 are VERY worthy sequils  the books as well  are worth a read , 5 books in total only 4 where filmed the 4th one is bad .

The Omen, a 1976 film starring Gregory Peck, Lee Remick

Damien: Omen II, a 1978 sequel to The Omen Wiliam Holden , Lance Herikson 

Omen III: The Final Conflict, a 1981 film Sam Neil  , Lisa Harrow 

Omen IV: The Awakening, a 1991 film Faye Grant 

Books 

The Omen,  1976  David Seltzer

Damien: Omen II,  1978 by Joseph Howard

Omen III: The Final Conflict,  1980 by Gordon McGill

Omen IV: Armageddon 2000,  1983 by Gordon McGill

Omen V: The Abomination, 1985 by Gordon McGill

Also  2016 1 Series  Aired of  Damian

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

2 and 3 are VERY worthy sequils  the books as well  are worth a read , 5 books in total only 4 where filmed the 4th one is bad .

The Omen, a 1976 film starring Gregory Peck, Lee Remick

Damien: Omen II, a 1978 sequel to The Omen Wiliam Holden , Lance Herikson 

Omen III: The Final Conflict, a 1981 film Sam Neil  , Lisa Harrow 

Omen IV: The Awakening, a 1991 film Faye Grant 

Books 

The Omen,  1976  David Seltzer

Damien: Omen II,  1978 by Joseph Howard

Omen III: The Final Conflict,  1980 by Gordon McGill

Omen IV: Armageddon 2000,  1983 by Gordon McGill

Omen V: The Abomination, 1985 by Gordon McGill

Also  2016 1 Series  Aired of  Damian

Thanks @Scary Hair going on the “to buy” list. I didnt even realize there was a book series 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Bones said:

@Bones

Oh it’s fine the thread was created to be consumed whenever. We appreciate you taking the time out to travel through. I noticed the positive reactions, thank you it helps validate that our post have been read. Krampus is on my to watch list so I will definitely be checking it out eventually. I did see Godzilla KOTM, & I thought it was bat $hit crazy in a positive way. Looking forward to when Godzilla Vs Kong is released.

51 minutes ago, Bones said:

You’re right it is boring! If I was going to make a list of the worst movies I’ve seen 2019, I’m positive that it would make my number one spot. With all that said though I bought CineMuseum’s release of the movie because I really liked the artwork & thought it would look cool for display reasons 🤪🤪. Oh & I’m actually interested in the coming sequel, I want to know if the sequel can be any worse 🤪.

• Like 4

image.png.01537fc3f9762080908bdf6caf1e7585.png

Turner Classic Movies (October Horror)

TCM October Horror 2020 Schedule

Check back later this year for updates to the 2020 schedule

*date/times are subject to change – all times shown in Eastern*
(Last updated on 8/5/20)

Friday, October 2, 2020
FRIGHT FAVORITES
  • 8:00pm – Dracula (1931)
  • 11:00pm – House on Haunted Hill (1958)
  • 12:30am – The Haunting (1963)
Monday, October 5, 2020
  • 4:30pm – Blood and Black Lace (1964)
Friday, October 9, 2020
FRIGHT FAVORITES
Monday, October 12, 2020
  • 6:00am – The Reptile (1966)
  • 7:45am – The Killer Shrews (1959)
  • 9:00am – King Kong (1933)
  • 11:00am – The Beast From 20,000 (1953)
  • 12:30pm – Godzilla (1954)
  • 2:00pm – Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
  • 3:30pm – Creature from the Haunted Sea (1961)
  • 4:45pm – The Green Slime (1969)
  • 6:30pm – Night of the Lepus (1972)
  • 9:30pm – Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965)
  • 11:00pm – Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966)
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
  • 2:30pm – The Thirteenth Chair (1929)
  • 4:00pm – Freaks (1932)
  • 5:15pm – Mark of the Vampire (1935)
  • 6:30pm – The Devil-Doll (1936)
Friday, October 16, 2020
FRIGHT FAVORITES
  • 8:00am – Little Shop of Horrors (1960)
  • 9:15am – Village of the Damned (1960)
  • 10:45am – The Brain That Wouldn’t Die (1962)
  • 12:15pm – Carnival of Souls (1962)
  • 1:45pm – Dementia 13 (1963)
  • 3:15pm – The Raven (1963)
  • 4:45pm – Spider Baby (1964)
  • 6:15pm – The Nanny (1965)
  • 8:00pm – Dead of Night (1945)
  • 10:00pm – Twice-Told Tales (1963)
  • 12:15am – Black Sabbath (1963)
Saturday, October 17, 2020
  • 5:45pm – Rollerball (1975)
Sunday, October 18, 2020
  • 3:45am – House of Dark Shadows (1970)
Monday, October 19, 2020
  • 9:30pm – Horror of Dracula (1958)
  • 11:15pm – The Mummy (1959)
  • 1:00am – The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
  • 2:45am – Frankenstein Created Woman (1967)
  • 4:30am – Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1970)
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Friday, October 23, 2020
FRIGHT FAVORITES
  • 8:00pm – Pit and the Pendulum (1961)
  • 9:45pm – Spirits of the Dead (1968)
  • 12:00am – Murders In The Rue Morgue (1971)
Saturday, October 24, 2020
  • 2:15pm – Brainstorm (1983)
  • 1:45am – The Werewolf (1956)
Sunday, October 25, 2020
  • 5:00am – The Mummy (1932)
  • 5:30pm – What Ever Happened to Baby Jane (1962)
Monday, October 26, 2020
  • 4:15am – Eyes Without a Face
  • 8:00pm – Nothing But the Night (1972)
  • 9:45pm – Madhouse (1974)
  • 11:30pm – From Beyond the Grave (1973)
  • 1:30am – Scream and Scream Again (1970)
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
  • 3:15am – The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973)
  • 4:45am – Dracula A.D. 1972 (1972)
Thursday, October 29, 2020
  • 7:00am – The Devil-Doll (1936)
  • 11:00am – Tormented (1960)
  • 2:15pm – Night of Dark Shadows (1971)
  • 4:00pm – Indestructible Man (1956)
  • 5:15pm – From Hell It Came (1957)
  • 6:30pm – Death Curse of Tartu
Friday, October 30, 2020
  • 6:30am – Doctor X (1932)
  • 8:00am – The Mask Of Fu Manchu (1932)
  • 9:30am – The Most Dangerous Game (1932)
  • 10:45am – Island of Lost Souls (1932)
  • 12:00pm – White Zombie (1932)
  • 1:30pm – The Vampire Bat (1933)
  • 2:45pm – The Mystery Of The Wax Museum (1933)
  • 4:15pm – Mad Love (1935)
  • 5:30pm – The Walking Dead (1936)
  • 6:45pm – The Return of Doctor X (1939)
  • 8:00pm – Burn, Witch, Burn (1962)
  • 9:45pm – The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake (1959)
  • 11:00pm – The Devil’s Bride (1968)
  • 12:45am – The Conqueror Worm (1968)
Saturday, October 31, 2020
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
  • 6:00am – Freaks (1932)
  • 7:15am – Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932)
  • 9:00am – House of Wax (1953)
  • 10:45am – Children of the Damned (1964)
  • 12:30pm – The Bad Seed (1956)
  • 4:45pm – The Wolf Man (1941)
  • 6:00pm – The Haunting (1963)
  • 10:00pm – Them! (1954)
  • 12:00am – The Seventh Victim (1943)
  • 1:30am – I Walked With A Zombie (1943)
  • 3:00am – The Body Snatcher (1945)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Veum's Cup of tea theatre's 100 days of spooky/horror/halloween movies! bitenails.gif 🎃  👻 

I'll be startiing earlier with 100 days of spooky/horror/halloween movies! watching starting today Sat Jul 24 ‘21!! 🧛‍♂️ 

Alright, alright, alright, it is that time when "In the dead of night, and the moon is high, and the ill winds blow, and the banshees cry, and the moonlight casts an unearthly glow...arise my love, with tales of woe!"

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1244x700.

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg15.devian

Cup of tea theatre

image.gif.896b0f311a5af1b4c9986ea7338f2e03.gif

Running Tab

*1st time viewing

*SPOILER ALERT*

Spoiler

07/24 Dracula Prince of Darkness dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Count Dracula's servant revives his master by hanging an unsuspecting victim over the tomb containing Dracula's ashes and draining the blood from the unlucky fellow so it can trickle into the tomb and restore life to the remains of the undead vampire! A group of tourists who arrive at the count's secluded castle just in time to feed his insatiable bloodlust! 

07/24 The Mummy’s Hand  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif An expedition of American archaeologists, headed by Steve Banning (stop using inappropriate language Foran) and Baby Jenson (Wallace Ford), travels to Egypt in search of the undiscovered tomb of the Princess Ananka. There they soon discover the clues that lead them to a 3000-year-old mummy, who is guarded by a sinister high priest (Eduardo Ciannelli). Reluctantly funded by a magician (Cecil Kellaway) and his beautiful daughter (Peggy Moran), the expedition has its hands full battling the mummy, who goes on a killing rampage during each full moon, in this frightening chiller masterpiece.

07/25 - An American Werewolf in London 4K dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Two American tourists who, while traveling in London, find their lives changed forever when a viscious wolf attacks them during a full moon. 

07/25 - The Ghost Breakers dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Bob Hope as a Manhattan radio commentator who finds himself marooned on an island of the walking dead! Larry Lawrence (Hope), sought in connection with a murder he did not commit, eludes New York police by hiding in a steamer trunk. Soon the trunk (and Larry) are aboard a ship bound for Cuba, where the trunk's owner, pretty Mary Carter (Paulette Goddard), is sailing to take possession of a recent inheritance: a "haunted" castle. Sensing that Mary is in danger, Larry and his valet Alex (Willie Best) precede her to the island, which is inhabited by a ghost, a zombie and perhaps even a flesh-and-blood fiend.

07/26 - Son of Frankenstein dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Wolf von Frankenstein returns to the Baronial manor from the United States with his wife Elsa and son Peter. He not made welcome by the locals who are still terrified of his father's works and the monster he created. The local Burgomaster gives him a sealed briefcase left by his father and inside, Wolf finds his father's scientific notes. At the manor house he meets his father's assistant Igor who has a surprise for him: the monster his father created is still alive, though in some sort of coma. Wolf's initial attempts to re-animate the creature seem to fail but when Peter says he saw a giant in the woods, it appears he's met success. When people are mysteriously killed in the village there is little doubt that the monster is responsible...

07/26 - *Spookies dead2.gifdead2.gif Taking a wrong turn, travelers find themselves trapped in a mysterious house. One horror after another threatens them as the sorcerer who lives within needs sacrifices to give eternal life to his beautiful bride.

07/27 - Dracula’s Daughter dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Dr. Von Helsing (Edward Van Sloan), thinking he has rid London of all vampires, is instead arrested for murder. Meanwhile, the beautiful and mysterious Countess Marya Zaleska (Gloria Holden) appears in London seeking the understanding Dr. Garth (Otto Kruger), Von Helsing's psychiatrist. A mysterious sequence of events leads Von Helsing and Garth to set off to Transylvania after the elusive countess and to rescue Garth's beautiful fiancee (Marguerite Churchill).

07/28 - House of Frankenstein  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif  A menacing mad scientist (Boris Karloff) and his hunchbacked assistant (J. Carroll Naish) escape prison and find the skeleton of Dracula, resurrecting the dapper vampire (played by a dignified John Carradine) and unleashing him on an unsuspecting town. In the second half, the not-so-good doctor investigates the ruins of Castle Frankenstein (left from the cataclysmic conclusion of Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman) and finds the frozen bodies of the Wolf Man (Lon Chaney) and the Monster (Glenn Strange, picking up creature-feature tips from former flathead Karloff, no doubt). He proceeds to revive them, with the expected results: murder, mayhem, and a bad end for all. 

07/28 - House of Dracula  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif  Count Dracula (John Carradine) arrives at the laboratory of Dr Edelman, claiming to seek a cure for his vampirism, but in fact eager to turn Edelman's beautiful assistant into his vampire bride. At the same time, a wretched Wolf Man Larry Talbot (Lon Chaney Jr) asks Edelman to bring his lycanthropy to an end. The first attempt to cure Talbot fails, and he throws himself off a cliff in a bid to commit suicide. This attempt fails, but leads him to an underground cavern where he discovers the monster (Glenn Strange) created years before by Dr Frankenstein...

07/29 - The Picture of Dorian Gray dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Is the sole purpose of art to create beauty? When Dorian Gray, a handsome, young Victorian gentleman obsessed with the fleeting transience of his own beauty, becomes disturbed by a portrait that seems to capture too much of his soul, he makes a dark pact: He will remain forever young, while the age, disease and decay that should affect his body ravage The Picture of Dorian Gray. Over the years, Dorian Gray (Hurd Hatfield) revels in every imaginable pleasure and experience--altruistic, decadent or evil--while somehow maintaining his youthful beauty even as the painting, locked away in a dark room, reveals an increasingly decaying, corrupt, aging visage. Although Gray may be able to avoid the ravages of time, he cannot escape the wrath of people he wrongs over the years. And when his one lethal weakness is finally discovered, Gray pays for all his evils in a shocking climax.

07/30 - Phantom of the Opera  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Following a tragic accident that leaves him disfigured, crazed composer Erique Claudin (Claude Rains ) transforms into a masked phantom who schemes to make beautiful young soprano Christine Dubois (Susanna Foster) the star of the opera and wreak revenge on those who stole his music. A heroic baritone (Nelson Eddy) tries to win the affections of Christine as he tracks down the disfigured “monster” who has begun murdering those who resist his mad demands.

07/31 - The Uninvited  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A composer and his sister discover that the reason they are able to purchase a beautiful gothic seacoast mansion very cheaply is the house's unsavory past.

Spoiler

08/1 - *Resident Evil  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif In a vast underground genetic research facility, a deadly viral outbreak occurs, and in response, the Red Queen - a vast supercomputer that controls and monitors the Hive - seals the entire facility to contain the leak, turning all the employees into ravenous, zombie-like Undead, prowling the facility. A group of commandos led by Alice and Rain are sent in to isolate the virus. They soon discover that one bite or scratch from an Undead causes infection and instant transformation into their kind. The military task force have three hours to access the Red Queen, via a series of increasingly horrifying obstacles, and complete their mission before the Undead threaten to overrun the Earth. Based on the popular video game of the same name.

08/2 - Deliver Us from Evil  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A New York police officer Ralph Sarchie (Eric Bana) begins investigating a series of bizarre and disturbing inexplicable crimes. When he uncovers that the crimes are of super-natural origins, he must join forces with an unconventional priest (Edgar Ramirez), schooled in the rituals of exorcism, to combat the frightening and demonic possessions that are taking over and terrorizing their city.

08/3 - *Lust for a Vampire  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif In 1830, the Karnstein heirs use the blood of an innocent to bring forth the evil that is the beautiful Mircalla - or as she was in 1710, Carmilla. The nearby Finishing School offers rich pickings ...

08/4 - Resident Evil: Apocalypse  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif After narrowly escaping the horrors of the underground Hive facility, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is quickly thrust back into a war raging above ground between the living and the Undead. As the city is locked down under quarantine, Alice joins a small band of elite soldiers, led by Valentine (Sienna Guillory, Love Actually) and Carlos (Oded Fehr, The Mummy Returns), enlisted to rescue the missing daughter of Dr. Ashford, the creator of the mutating T-virus. It's a heart-pounding race against time as the group faces off against hordes of blood- thirsty zombies, stealthy Lickers, mutant canines andthe most sinister foe yet.

08/5 - The Day the Earth Stood Still  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A renowned scientist (Jennifer Connelly) finds herself face to face with an alien called Klaatu (Keanu Reeves), who has traveled across the universe to warn of an impending global crisis. She quickly discovers the deadly ramifications of Klaatu's claim that he is "a friend to the Earth." Now she must find a way to convince the entity who was sent to destroy us that mankind is worth saving - but it may be too late.

08/6 - *The Babadook  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a sinister presence all around her.

08/7 - Twilight  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif After Bella Swan is sent to live with her father, she falls for the intriguing Edward Cullen, who she discovers is a vampire.

08/8 - *Assignment Terror  dead2.gifdead2.gif Aliens from a dying world plot to conquer Earth by preying on man's superstitions. Bringing two dead scientists back to life, they use their knowledge to re-animate various monsters, including the werewolf Waldemar Daninsky, Frankenstein's monster, the mummy Tao-Tet, and the vampire Count de Meirhoff.

08/9 - *The Inheritance (2020)  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A woman's inheritance takes her to Eastern Europe, where she is left alone in a house and begins to uncover a dark and disturbing family secret.

08/10- *Possessed (2000)  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Timothy Dalton stars as Father Bowdern, the priest who battled the devil for the soul of a child. Suffering unspeakable horrors and witnessing incredible evil, he must overcome his doubts and face his fears. Based on the actual case that inspired The Exorcist, nothing before has been a shockingly terrifying as the one and only true story!

08/11- The Devil Inside  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Responders received a 9-1-1 call from Maria Rossi, confessing to three brutal murders. The courts found her insane, but something else found her first - four powerful demons. Now, her daughter Isabella must face pure evil or forsake her soul!

08/12 - Abbott and Costello meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif 

Slim and Tubby are American cops in London to study police tactics. They wind up in jail and are bailed out by Dr. Jekyll. Jekyll has been murdering fellow doctors who laugh at his experiments. He has more murders in mind. At one point the serum that turns Jekyll into the murderous Hyde gets injected into Tubby.

08/13 *Friday the 13th - killer cut (2009)  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A group of young adults visit a boarded up campsite named Crystal Lake where they soon encounter the mysterious Jason Voorhees and his deadly intentions.

08/14 - *The Norliss Tapes  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A newspaper publisher listens to the personal tapes of investigative reporter David Norliss, who has disappeared during an investigation.

08/15 - Trilogy of Terror  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Three tales: In "Julie," an aggressive college student seduces and ultimately blackmails his seemingly shy English professor. In "Millicent and Therese," two polar-opposite sisters become increasingly hellbent on the undoing of one another. And in "Amelia," a woman falls prey to a murderous Zuni fetish doll.

08/16 - *Warlock dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A witch-hunter chases a 17th-century warlock through time and is aided by a waitress in 80's Los Angeles.

08/17 *The Orphanage   dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Laura spent the happiest years of her childhood growing up in an orphanage by the seaside, cared for by the staff and fellow orphans whom she loved as brothers and sisters. Now, thirty years later, she returns with her husband Carlos and Simon, their 7-year-old son, with 
a dream of restoring and reopening the long-abandoned orphanage as a home for disabled 
children. The new home and mysterious surroundings awaken Simon's imagination and the 
boy starts to spin a web of fantastic tales and not-so-innocent games...

08/18 - *Dark Shadows Ep. 393  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Joshua moves everyone into the new Collinwood mansion

08/19 - *Dark Shadows Ep. 394/395  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif 394. Angelique summons Jeremiah's ghost to warn Barnabas he will haunt him forever if Barnabas marries Josette. 395. Although Joshua disinherits Barnabas for his plans to marry Angelique, Naomi gives Barnabas the Old House as a present. Jeremiah's ghost begins haunting Angelique.

08/20 - *Dark Shadows Ep. 396-398  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif 396. Vicki confesses to Barnabas that she is from the future. Jeremiah's ghost shows Angelique an image of Angelique in a bloddy wedding gown and places her in his grave. 397. Angelique calls to Ben who rescues her from Jeremiah's grave. Angelique marries Barnabas in the Old House. 398. On a mission for Angelique, Ben is caught in Abigail's room and locked up after confessing the witch sent him.

08/21 - Dracula (1958)   dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A man takes employment with Count Dracula, ostensibly to catalog his vast library. In fact, he is on a mission to kill the Count, a vampire.

08/22 - The First Power  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A killer is given the gas chamber after committing several demonic murders. His spirit is released and given power by the Devil. Now the cop that caught him before must find a way to do it again.

08/23 - *Doctor Mordrid  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Two beings from another dimension; two sorcerers with immeasurable powers. One has sworn to destroy the Earth:, the other has vowed to protect it. Their timeless battle has crossed over from the fourth dimension and only one man can reign in the end...

08/24 - The Revenge of Frankenstein  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Rescued from the guillotine by his devoted crippled assistant Fritz, the Baron relocates and becomes Dr. Stein. Under the guise of charity work, he continues his gruesome experiments, this time transplanting Fritz's brain into his latest creation: a normal, healthy body.

08/25- Abbott and Costello Meet The Mummy  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif In Egypt Peter and Freddie find the archaeologist Dr. Zoomer murdered before they can return to America. A medallion leads them to a crypt where a revived mummy provides the terror.

08/29 - *The Possession of Michael King  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Michael King, who doesn't believe in God or the Devil. Following the sudden death of his wife, Michael decides to make his next film about the search for the existence of the supernatural, making himself the center of the experiment - allowing demonologists, necromancers, and various practitioners of the occult to try the deepest and darkest spells and rituals they can find on him - in the hopes that when they fail, he'll once and for all have proof that religion, spiritualism, and the paranormal are nothing more than myth. But something does happen.

Spoiler

9/1 - *The Phantom of the Opera  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Christine Day lives in New York City in 1989. While trying to find a piece to perform at an opera audition, she finds a piece called Don Juan Triumphant by Eric Destler. While performing at her audition, she is knocked out and transported to London in 1881. Christine's identity changes mysteriously, she know is an ...

9/2 - Child’ Play dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Police shoot and kill a convicted strangler after cornering him in a toy store. As the man is dying, he transfers his soul into a doll.

9/3 - *Black Castle dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Sir Burton (Richard Greene) is a man concerned for two friends who've disappeared, electing to travel to the castle of Count Von Bruno (Stephen McNally) to investigate what happened. Encountering the villainous Von Bruno, Sir Burton focuses on the man's wife, Countess Elga (Rita Corday), looking to protect her when she begins to expose her husband's dangerous ways, also encountering Dr. Meissen (Boris Karloff), who's sympathetic to Sir Burton's cause, and Gargon (Lon Chaney, Jr.), the master's top brute.

9/4 - *Black Castle dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif American G.I.s who trespass on a Hindu ceremony are hunted down by a beautiful woman who has the power to transform herself into a cobra.

9/5 - *The Thing That Couldn’t Die dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A young woman named Jessica Burns who has psychic powers. She is looking for water using a witching rod and instead of finding water she find an old buried box believed to be 400 years old.

9/6 - *The Shadow of the Cat dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif A female house cat sees her mistress murdered by her husband and two servants, and becomes ferociously bent on revenge.

9/7 - *Tower of London (1939) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Basil Rathbone as the future King Richard III of England, and Boris Karloff as his fictitious club-footed executioner Mord. The film is based on the traditional depiction of Richard rising to become King of England in 1483 by eliminating everyone ahead of him.

9/8 - *Man Made Monster dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifimage.png.2acd0154c78b8a0a7abd7634543a831d.png A mad scientist turns a man into an electrically-controlled monster to do his bidding.

9/18 - *The Black Cat (1941) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifimage.png.2acd0154c78b8a0a7abd7634543a831d.png  Basil Rathbone as Montague Hartley, the head of a greedy family who await the death of Henrietta Winslow (played by Cecilia Loftus) so that they can inherit her ...

10/1 *The Vampire Bat dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif When the villagers of Klineschloss start dying of blood loss, the town fathers suspect an outbreak of vampirism. While police inspector Brettschneider remains skeptical, scientist Dr. von Niemann cares for the victims one by one. Meanwhile, suspicion falls on simple-minded Herman Gleib because of his fondness for bats.

10/1 Vampyres dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Two female vampires who hitchhike along a deserted highway in the English countryside, luring unsuspecting drivers to their gothic mansion for a night of passion - followed by the victim's murder at the hands of the femme fatale.

10/2 - *Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Based on the story by Robert Louis Stevenson, Dr. Henry Jekyll believes that there are two distinct sides to men - a good and an evil side. He believes that by separating the two man can become liberated. He succeeds in his experiments with chemicals to accomplish this and transforms into Mr. Hyde to commit horrendous crimes. When he discontinues use of the drug it is already too late...

10/3 - *The Mystery of the Wax Museum (1933) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifimage.png.2acd0154c78b8a0a7abd7634543a831d.png In London, a sculptor of wax figures for a museum is horrified when his employer proposes setting fire to the unpopular museum in order to collect the insurance money. As the wax figures melt amid the blaze, the two men have a fight. After knocking out the sculptor, the owner leaves him to "perish" among the flames. Thirteen years later, the sculptor resurfaces in New York City for the launch of his own wax museum. The opening coincides with the sudden disappearance of some dead bodies from the city morgue. A determined reporter begins to suspect the deranged museum owner of stealing the corpses and using them for the wax figures in his exhibits...

10/4 - *I Walked with a Zombie (1943) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifimage.png.2acd0154c78b8a0a7abd7634543a831d.png A young Canadian nurse (Betsy) comes to the West Indies to care for Jessica, the wife of a plantation manager (Paul Holland). Jessica seems to be suffering from a kind of mental paralysis as a result of fever. When she falls in love with Paul, Betsy determines to cure Jessica even if she needs to use a voodoo ceremony, to give Paul what she thinks he wants...

10/5 - Taste the Blood of Dracula dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Three respectable gentlemen 😂 searching for excitement help one of Count Dracula's servants resurrect the vampire.

10/5 - *The Body Snatcher (1945) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif  In Edinburgh, renowned surgeon and now teacher of anatomy Dr. MacFarlane, has been paying John Gray (Boris Karloff), a cabman, to clandestinely bring him exhumed bodies of the recently deceased for classroom demonstration purposes. With cemeteries being increasingly guarded, Gray turns to murder to provide MacFarlane with fresh bodies. Realizing that he will never be rid of Gray, who constantly taunts him with his knowledge of MacFarland's past indiscretions, MacFarlane engages the malevolent Gray in a hand-to-hand fight to the death, the ultimate results of which provide the victor with an episode of unprecedented psychological horror...

10/6 - *Frankenstein Created Woman dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifimage.png.2acd0154c78b8a0a7abd7634543a831d.png A tormented girl (Susan Denberg) drowns herself after her lover is framed for her father s murder and guillotined. Baron Frankenstein (Peter Cushing), experimenting with the transfer of souls, places her lover s soul into her body, bringing Christina back to life. With no memories of her past life, she becomes driven by a ghostly revenge and carries out a violent retribution on those responsible for both deaths.

10/7 - *Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Baron hiding out in an insane asylum, so that he may continue his experiments with reanimating the dead, along with inmate Dr. Helder, who has been institutionalized for conducting such experiments.

10/8 - The Evil of Frankenstein dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Penniless, Baron Frankenstein, accompanied by his eager assistant Hans, arrives at his family castle near the town of Karlstaad, vowing to continue his experiments in the creation of life. Fortuitously finding the creature he was previously working on, he brings it back to a semblance of life but requires the services of a mesmerist, Zoltan, to successfully animate it. The greedy and vengeful Zoltan secretly sends the monster into town to steal gold and 'punish' the burgomaster and the chief of police, which acts lead to a violent confrontation between the baron and the townspeople...

10/9 -The Curse of Frankenstein  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Baron Victor Frankenstein, in prison for murder and trying to evade the guillotine, tells a priest how he and his mentor, Paul Krempe, had performed many scientific experiments, eventually leading to the resurrection of a dead body. The baron's obsession and the monster's homicidal nature cause the deaths of several of those around them. Finally the Baron is confronted by an enraged monster about to throw Victor's fiancée Elizabeth, from the castle parapet...

10/10 - Count Dracula (1977) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Keeping close to the original novel, the series begins with Jonathan Harker visiting the Count in Transylvania to help him with preparations to move to England. In the Count's castle, Jonathan becomes a prisoner, and discovers Dracula's true nature and so the age-old vampiric tale unfolds... Regarded as one of the best adaptations of the classic Bram Stoker tale, Count Dracula benefits from a critically acclaimed performance from Louis Jourdan as the title character. A cult classic from the seventies, this three-part BBC mini-series faithfully recreates Stoker's characters and prose.

10/11 The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif The place: London. The year: 1874. Dr. Henry Jekyll (Paul Massie) is a scientist obsessed with understanding man's inherent duality. He believes that in every human "two forces struggle for supremacy." He's so engrossed in his work that he's come to distance himself from his wife Kitty (Dawn Addams) who has taken to having an affair with her husband's friend Paul (Christopher Lee). Jekyll cannot concern himself with such things. He's close to a breakthrough, and against the better advice of his colleague Ernst Littauer (David Kossoff), he injects himself with a compound of his own making that transformers him into "Mr. Hyde" (also played by Paul Massie) who meddles in Jekyll's affairs.

10/12 The Gorgon  dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif  In a rural village, a series of murders have been committed where each victim was turned into stone. A local professor investigates and finds an evil Gorgon haunting a nearby castle and in search of more victims.

10/13 - *CHUCKY (DVR SYFY 2021) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifimage.png.2acd0154c78b8a0a7abd7634543a831d.png 1st episode was enjoyable as a boy Jake Wheeler finds a “Good Guy” doll at a yard sale and sees that it is valuable, so he would like to sale it, however it has the soul of Charles Lee Ray in it… he is CHUCKY!

10/14Dorian Gray (2009) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif The strikingly beautiful but naive young Dorian Gray, arriving fresh on the London social scene, is taken under the wing of Lord Henry Wotton who introduces him to the seedy pleasures of the city’s life. When an artist paints a portrait of Dorian to catch the full power of his youthful beauty, Dorian swears he would give anything to stay as he is in the picture – even his soul. Dorian’s stunning good looks and charm soon attract the celebrity lifestyle and everything that it brings, and he finds himself slipping deeper and deeper into a world of sin, sex and violence, seemingly without any consequences. But as his actions become increasingly evil, how long can he hide the secret behind his eternal youth?

10/15 - Daughters of Satan dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif In Manila, Philippines, the dominatrix leader of a coven of Satanic witches tortures a member who has strayed from them. Meanwhile, American museum curator (Tom Selleck) visits Carlos Ching’s antiques store under the pretext of purchasing a painting for a museum. While in the shop, James encounters a painting from 1592 depicting conquistadors burning three women and a dog at the stake—he is taken aback when he notices that one of the women bears a striking resemblance to his wife, Chris. James purchases the painting, and finds Chris highly disturbed by it. She remarks the name of the coven depicted in it -the Duarte coven-and also knows the year the executions took place, but cannot recall where she learned of it… 

10/17 - Halloween (2018) dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Halloween (2018) credits start out with the beautiful/perfect original Halloween (1978) musical theme and moves on to Michael being in a prison for the criminally insane going on 40 years. Michael is being transported from that prison to a maximum-security prison where the bus is wrecked and Michael starts on his murderous rampage through the iconic town again of Haddonfield. Laurie Strode has been waiting for this day to finally end Michael’s terror reign as she has prepared her house to the teeth with all kinds of security measures. She finally meets up with the “monster” and…

10/18 - Halloween II dead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gifdead2.gif Michael has escaped and is headed to Haddonfield on the anniversary of his sister’s murder October 31st & once he gets there he leaves a trail of horrifying mayhem. He is on the hunt for Laurie who has been admitted to the local hospital, once there you know it will be a terrifying avalanche of horror…

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤🎬:) watching…

Death Wish (Blu-ray)

A New York City architect becomes a one-man vigilante squad after his wife is murdered by street punks. 

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

UPDATE: have not seen this for awhile, it is so good that this film definitely deserves a 4K steel Premium. I love Charles’ character as Paul Kersey being a architect and is given the misfortune of having to become a vigilante because of what happened to his family. This film has excellent story character and nice photography. I love it❣️ 5/5

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤🎬:) watching…

Death Wish (Blu-ray)

A New York City architect becomes a one-man vigilante squad after his wife is murdered by street punks.

UPDATE: have not seen this for awhile, it is so good that this film definitely deserves a 4K steel Premium. I love Charles’ character as Paul Kersey being a architect and is given the misfortune of having to become a vigilante because of what happened to his family. This film has excellent story character and nice photography. I love it❣️ 5/5

Double delicious with that fav man of ours Paul Kersey…

45643_medium.jpg?t=1411862448

Architect Paul Kersey once again becomes a vigilante when he tries to find the five street punks who murdered his daughter and housekeeper, this time on the dark streets of Los Angeles.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

UPDATE: a nice follow-up to the 1st but did not have that same ambience for me although I’m cheering Paul on. He has moved to L.A. with his daughter and has a very nice housekeeper and gf. Deja Vue strikes again as our true avenger has got to get them… 5/5

Edited by Veum

🥤📺🎬💽 :) watching…A great classic that needs a 4K steel Premium edition, C’ On! icon_biggrin.gif

1105_medium.jpg?t=1442681783

Depicts the ever-deepening alienation of a mentally unstable veteran who works as a nighttime taxi driver in New York City.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

UPDATE: Taxi Driver Travis Bickel fights his demons as he transcends to get rid of the “scum” of N.Y…. A very young Jodie Foster as Iris who Travis wants to send back to her parents and the beautiful Cyril Shepherd who Travis tries to have a relationship with but he is too mentally unstable for her. Nice to see Harvey Keitel as the pimp who gets his. A disturbing but classic film directed by Martin Scorsese who does a brilliant job and the music fits the ambience… 5/5
Edited by Veum

🥤📺🎬💽 :)  Finally got around in my queue watching…

302595_medium.jpg?t=1633683865

Bond has left active service. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

UPDATE: Excellent Bond as this has become my fav in the series now. Daniel Craig is the Man! Beautiful open setting with the gorgeous scenery (which they should include more & more in every film!)!.. and love that Aston Martin… also the stunts were terrific ❣️:) WE NEED A Lenti STEEL PREMIUM!! 🙌 5/5

Edited by Veum

NOW SHOWING movie theatre sign home theater decor

🥤📺🎬💽 :) finally got around in my queue to watching…

300253_medium.jpg?t=1631080448

Rescued as a child by the legendary assassin Moody and trained in the family business, Anna is the world's most skilled contract killer. But when Moody - the man who was like a father to her and taught her everything she needs to know about trust and survival - is brutally killed, Anna vows revenge. As she becomes entangled with an enigmatic killer whose attraction to her goes way beyond cat and mouse, their confrontation turns deadly and the loose ends of a life spent killing will weave themselves even tighter.

https://youtu.be/3Pxd6uTtRZ8

UPDATE: enjoyed my lovely female assassin and the visual style of the film… did not think Michael Keaton’s character deserved her even for one night…  my ‘cup of tea’ 🍵 5/5

Edited by Veum

NOW SHOWING movie theatre sign home theater decor

🥤📺🎬💽 :) watching…

A documentary about the life and career of Jonathan Frid, best known as Barnabas Collins on ABC's daytime serial, "Dark Shadows", as told by friends, family members, and colleagues.

UPDATE: Jonathan Frid was a superb actor & Dark Shadows was not is only triumph as he had a long and distinguished career as a stage performer par excellence. He was also considered from his many co-actors to be a most kind & generous man. This is a fantastic disc of a most fascinating person, 5/5! 🙌

Edited by Veum