IGNORED

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Limited Premium 4K/3D/2D Steelbook with Bonus Disc) [Japan]

ksosk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered a couple weeks ago. Is SO NICE. Beautiful. 

And Amazon Japan is the ONLY Amazon to pack things properly. the 2 times I have had something sent from them, they packed so well. And it is not a lot of bubble wrap. Just really smart packing where it would have to get run over by a truck to get damaged. The item is in the middle of the large box and can't move so it has no way to get banged up. In my case, that box would have to be dente din like 6+ inches to even get the item.

Like night and day to on how all the other Amazon send. Even paying extra for Gift option. Will always be damaged. 

They all need to learn from how Japan send the stuff. Charge more if you have to. Would gladly pay extra to have packed properly.

Anyway, this is a beautiful release.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mgurau said:

Ordered a couple weeks ago. Is SO NICE. Beautiful. 

And Amazon Japan is the ONLY Amazon to pack things properly. the 2 times I have had something sent from them, they packed so well. And it is not a lot of bubble wrap. Just really smart packing where it would have to get run over by a truck to get damaged. The item is in the middle of the large box and can't move so it has no way to get banged up. In my case, that box would have to be dente din like 6+ inches to even get the item.

Like night and day to on how all the other Amazon send. Even paying extra for Gift option. Will always be damaged. 

They all need to learn from how Japan send the stuff. Charge more if you have to. Would gladly pay extra to have packed properly.

Anyway, this is a beautiful release.

@mgurau

You are spot on about the way the item was shipped! The other Amazon branches definitely need to take a page from Amazon Japan. I was very happy that my copy got to me in one piece too & that was because of their packing method. Also this release so far is my favorite for this movie. I believe it showcases the theme of the movie very well. Thanks for sharing the photos.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

【Amazon.co.jp限定】スパイダーマン:ファー・フロム・ホーム 日本限定プレミアム・スチールブック・エディション(初回生産限定)(特典 スペシャル・ボーナスディスク付) [Steelbook] [Blu-ray] [Limited] Spider-Man: Far From Home Japan Limited Premium Steel Book Edition (Limited Edition) (Special Bonus Disc)

• Release Date: 2019/12/04

Price: ¥ 6,594 = $58.84 USA

Purchase Link: Amazon.co.jp

Product detail

• Actors:  Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Favreau, Coby Smulders
  • Directors: John Watts
  • Format: 4K
  • Language: English, Japanese
  • Subtitles: Japanese English
  • Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: Japanese
  • Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
  • Number of discs: 3
  • Studio: Sony Pictures Entertainment
  • Release Date: 2019/12/04
  • Run Time: 129 minutes
  • Customer Reviews: 2.7 out of 5 stars   129 customer reviews
  • ASIN: B07WSW5J65
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,605 in DVD (See Top 100 in DVD)

image.jpeg.e30778b00b347a9807813e6561bcb708.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 19 heures, Conjuring88 a dit :

Recieved mine today glad I got feels nicely made and good weight to it.

Amazon uk could defo learn from amazon japan how to package things like steelbooks mine was packaged perfectly vacuum packed as shown inside sturdy box with bubble wrap to :).

20200304_183426.jpg

20200304_183502.jpg

All Amazon stores must take example on Amazon JP lol 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...