IGNORED

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Limited Premium 4K/3D/2D Steelbook with Bonus Disc) [Japan]

ksosk

9 hours ago, Veum said:

@Hatori, I must be not doing it correctly, because I’ m on Chrome with MP & I still see the German language, no English translate or Chrome asking me if I want to translate this page to English... very frustrating when you are not that prevalent with any of these issues... I’m IT illiterate! 😞

It's difficult to explain in english. At the newest version of Chrome translation is standard. so you have to do nothing. You can check it in the "Options" -> "Language"-> "Extended"

It looks like that:

image.png.290a039ad34517d1df7400fd2d6e9a71.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

It wont even let me login to my Amazon account after i add it to my account. 😓😓😓

Did you create a new account on Amazon.Jp? You can't use your usual account from other amazon sides. You have to create a new one only for Amazon.Jp. Maybe that helps.

Edited by Hatori
  • Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

It wont even let me login to my Amazon account after i add it to my account. 😓😓😓

That's weird. Maybe try another browser? 

Also, there is an identical set that's a bit cheaper if you want to go for it.It's got everything except the bonus disc at the top right of the beauty shot

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I'm awaiting mine too!! 

one day shipping for me :)

these beauty shots are incredible and this is going to make the wait worse. Haha rub it in one day shipping 😢

@deckard99 I think it’s supposed to ship on Wednesday and who the heck knows how long it’s going to take. But I can’t wait. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
58 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

these beauty shots are incredible and this is going to make the wait worse. Haha rub it in one day shipping 😢

@deckard99 I think it’s supposed to ship on Wednesday and who the heck knows how long it’s going to take. But I can’t wait. 

well my order page says arriving December 10, but I don’t have much faith in that since it hasn’t even shipped yet! 

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

well my order page says arriving December 10, but I don’t have much faith in that since it hasn’t even shipped yet! 

That’s exactly when Mine says. This time I’m having it sent to a family members house in Canada since we are packing and what not. I agree not a ton of belief that It will be there on time haha. 

• ★ Administrators ★
40 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Just got a shipping confirmation for mine. @deckard99  I sent mine to Canada just in case it’s not here in time. But I checked DHL and it says mine will be here Monday. Don’t quite believe that haha. I’m guessing the week of the 16th. 

My confirmation says Tuesday. I don’t believe it either unless we got a free shipping upgrade 🤔

18 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

My confirmation says Tuesday. I don’t believe it either unless we got a free shipping upgrade 🤔

I think it said 3-5 day express day shipping, but it’s my first experience with amazon Japan. If it comes early next week that would be amazing. Can’t wait. @ksosk had to pour a little salt in the would with the 1 day shipping comment 😅. Can’t wait!  

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I swear japan have unlocked the secret to teleportation this shipped extremely fast, faster than most things I order domestic

You ain't kidding, check out this cut/paste from my tracking! The first entry and the last one. Wow 🤯

Thursday, December 05, 2019 Location Time Pieces
11 Delivered USA 4:06 PM

Wednesday, December 04, 2019  Location  Time

1 Shipment picked up NAGOYA CBD - JAPAN 4:05 PM
  • Like 2