extantsrevenge

Prefix-HDZeta It Chapter Two (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #49) (WWA Steelbook) [China]

PURCHASE from the Classified Section 

It Chapter Two (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #49) (WWA Steelbook) [China]

Release date: TBA, 2020

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note: will be the same as It, NO DISCS INCLUDED

Beauty shots

HDZeta IT Chapter II BS

HDZeta IT Chapter II BS

HDZeta IT Chapter II BS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

HDz should be applauded for going to all the trouble of producing this without a disc, just so collectors can complete the set. 

After the problems with the first one, they could have just walked away from this. 

Whole heartedly agree with this, especially since they were the only company to drop an IT premium [imo one of the best horror movies to drop in the last decade] so excited for them to take care of us collectors like this!

• Like 4

Awards

11 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

HDz should be applauded for going to all the trouble of producing this without a disc, just so collectors can complete the set. 

After the problems with the first one, they could have just walked away from this. 

5 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Whole heartedly agree with this, especially since they were the only company to drop an IT premium [imo one of the best horror movies to drop in the last decade] so excited for them to take care of us collectors like this!

Totally agree ... way to go HdZ....🤗🤗...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I totally agree and even better... the delivered a spot on edition for part 1, only had to add the disc I already had  :)

• Like 2

On 8/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, ksosk said:

A quick update:

This release is planned to include 2 Lenti editions each containing one of the 2 WWA steelbooks.There is a oneclick box too.

THERE IS NO DISC INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE.

Anyone that has any in with HDZeta, just a tip, i would love it if the 1click box Just said "IT" not "chapter 2" I'd love to be able to put the first movie in that box seeing as how I know my brother is going to snag a copy out of my 1c lol

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

Did hdzeta do a previous one?whats it look like? And im confused what you get here and says no discs. I have a few steelbooks of it but im unsure what hdzeta did before and what you get here.

Check it out here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

Did hdzeta do a previous one?whats it look like? And im confused what you get here and says no discs. I have a few steelbooks of it but im unsure what hdzeta did before and what you get here.

@Bwatt99

Basically you get the full premium treatment including the Steelbook and extras but no discs... you can add those yourself or just swap out the Steelbook... its WWA anyway so no problems...chapter 2 will be the same ... 

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@deckard99 and @Benoit46 the first edition that came out IT chapter one how much roughly was it with out discs being it in? 

Thanks...

I didn't join that one so I don't really know. Since this still has a steelbook inside I'd expect a fairly small discount, $10 or less. If you are in doubt just wait for the beauty shots and more info to be released.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deckard99 said:

I didn't join that one so I don't really know. Since this still has a steelbook inside I'd expect a fairly small discount, $10 or less. If you are in doubt just wait for the beauty shots and more info to be released.

Ok cool think that's a good idea wait till beauty shots are out... thanks @deckard99

Awards

They keep firing out these beauty shots, but in what order are these things coming ? 
And are they actually coming ? Reference Bumblebee.

How long is it since we saw beauty shots for that !!!

Looks nice though. Going to upset the pattern of black Hardboxes. ;)