Jump to content
extantsrevenge

Prefix-HDZeta It Chapter Two (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #49) (WWA Steelbook) [China]

Recommended Posts

PURCHASE from the Classified Section 

 

It Chapter Two (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #49) (WWA Steelbook) [China]

 

Release date: TBA, 2020

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note: will be the same as It, NO DISCS INCLUDED

 

Beauty shots

 

HDZeta IT Chapter II BS

 

HDZeta IT Chapter II BS

 

HDZeta IT Chapter II BS

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

HDz should be applauded for going to all the trouble of producing this without a disc, just so collectors can complete the set. 

After the problems with the first one, they could have just walked away from this. 

Whole heartedly agree with this, especially since they were the only company to drop an IT premium [imo one of the best horror movies to drop in the last decade] so excited for them to take care of us collectors like this!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

11 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

HDz should be applauded for going to all the trouble of producing this without a disc, just so collectors can complete the set. 

After the problems with the first one, they could have just walked away from this. 

 

5 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Whole heartedly agree with this, especially since they were the only company to drop an IT premium [imo one of the best horror movies to drop in the last decade] so excited for them to take care of us collectors like this!

Totally agree ... way to go HdZ....🤗🤗...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

HDz should be applauded for going to all the trouble of producing this without a disc, just so collectors can complete the set. 

After the problems with the first one, they could have just walked away from this. 

I totally agree and even better... the delivered a spot on edition for part 1, only had to add the disc I already had  :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, ksosk said:

A quick update:

 

This release is planned to include 2 Lenti editions each containing one of the 2 WWA steelbooks.There is a oneclick box too.

THERE IS NO DISC INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE.

 

Anyone that has any in with HDZeta, just a tip, i would love it if the 1click box Just said "IT" not "chapter 2" I'd love to be able to put the first movie in that box seeing as how I know my brother is going to snag a copy out of my 1c lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

Did hdzeta do a previous one?whats it look like? And im confused what you get here and says no discs. I have a few steelbooks of it but im unsure what hdzeta did before and what you get here.

Check it out here

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

Did hdzeta do a previous one?whats it look like? And im confused what you get here and says no discs. I have a few steelbooks of it but im unsure what hdzeta did before and what you get here.

@Bwatt99

 

Basically you get the full premium treatment including the Steelbook and extras but no discs... you can add those yourself or just swap out the Steelbook... its WWA anyway so no problems...chapter 2 will be the same ... 

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@deckard99 and @Benoit46 the first edition that came out IT chapter one how much roughly was it with out discs being it in? 

 

Thanks...

 

I didn't join that one so I don't really know. Since this still has a steelbook inside I'd expect a fairly small discount, $10 or less. If you are in doubt just wait for the beauty shots and more info to be released.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, deckard99 said:

 

I didn't join that one so I don't really know. Since this still has a steelbook inside I'd expect a fairly small discount, $10 or less. If you are in doubt just wait for the beauty shots and more info to be released.

 Ok cool think that's a good idea wait till beauty shots are out... thanks @deckard99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

They keep firing out these beauty shots, but in what order are these things coming ? 
And are they actually coming ? Reference Bumblebee.

How long is it since we saw beauty shots for that !!!

Looks nice though. Going to upset the pattern of black Hardboxes. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy