Basil

tiered membership 2019-2020 did you get what you want?

well with now all the plats sold out and golds now sold out and only 19 silver left.

I was wondering if everyone got what they had hoped for at least for the 2019-2020 season.

4177135027b01decf42f9ff48ffabe43.250x250

or was there something else you where after, that you could not get this time around?

tenor.gif?itemid=3567743

or have you been away a while and completely missed out on sorting out your new tiered membership and pissed as hell right now?

source.gif

me personally upgraded to plat from gold and i is feeling

giphy.gif

basil :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Awards

I intended to get the Silver just to show my support for MP. After some thought I realized that I really want to make sure I get the Manta Lab Crimes of Grindelwaldl Blufnas sold out and not everyone was able to get it. I suspect this means the ML might be really popular. Due to my paranoia I bought the Gold tier instead. Should be fun:).

• Like 4

21 hours ago, WesternBronco said:

I intended to get the Silver just to show my support for MP. After some thought I realized that I really want to make sure I get the Manta Lab Crimes of Grindelwaldl Blufnas sold out and not everyone was able to get it. I suspect this means the ML might be really popular. Due to my paranoia I bought the Gold tier instead. Should be fun:).

rumour is blufans wea is not dead yet, i heard should be some news sept but is 50/50 still. make of it what you will

• Like 1

Awards

On 8/5/2019 at 2:41 PM, Basil said:

well with now all the plats sold out and golds now sold out and only 19 silver left.

I was wondering if everyone got what they had hoped for at least for the 2019-2020 season.

4177135027b01decf42f9ff48ffabe43.250x250

or was there something else you where after, that you could not get this time around?

tenor.gif?itemid=3567743

or have you been away a while and completely missed out on sorting out your new tiered membership and pissed as hell right now?

source.gif

me personally upgraded to plat from gold and i is feeling

giphy.gif

😘 I’ll tell you what my friend I got what I deserved not what I want...

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8973198362d158dbe3f39

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, according to the chat I had with John last night, there are actually some Platinum and Gold Memberships still available in the Store.

Go get them ! :D

The sooner all the Platinum are gone, the sooner John and I can get the # list sorted for new Platinum Members. ;)

EDIT. 

As of 07:18 UK time there are 4 Platinum and 6 Gold still available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Scary Hair @DodgyDave @Masterblaster @extantsrevenge @ksosk @Basil, just wanted to give a hearty "Shout Out" and tremendous "Thank you!!!" to you and everyone here for the upgrade to... 

download.jpeg.b6c175e77b5d06ab5a308158eb9b94b9.jpeg2UELiUF4hSRFPNkLBP.gif.8628c835474fa5ca40ea2cba26347f53.gif

(ahhhhhhh MP, it feels sooooooooo g-g-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDD(en)!)

(tee-hee!)       YPyT2pYlwE6c2I3EeI.gif.23e3773be1180108e839b63a3fa77371.gif   YPyT2pYlwE6c2I3EeI.gif.23e3773be1180108e839b63a3fa77371.gif  YPyT2pYlwE6c2I3EeI.gif.23e3773be1180108e839b63a3fa77371.gif  YPyT2pYlwE6c2I3EeI.gif.23e3773be1180108e839b63a3fa77371.gif

ps:  I LOVE MY DEADPOOLs !!!!

Edited by RcKt0pus
add
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards

On 8/13/2019 at 3:06 PM, Heartless said:

Any platinum holders out there? Do you have a picture of the membership card / coin? 

The tiering system has tickled my interest. 🤣🤣

Check out my newest arrival post here I always include some of the Media Psychos goodies, like membership cards and the coin 😍

• Like 2