IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier Chatter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I have no patience as you all know in things like this 😞 .

I updated to Platinum 😁.

See how it fits 

giphy.gif

Congratulations darling! That platinum looks to be in very good hands. Now go and break the wonderful news to @goose_3387 - I'm sure he'll be thrilled 😂

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@Veum wakey wakey...

You drove everyone here and their grandmother crazy with your ”Masterblaster, where’s my membership? Masterblaster, where do I sign up? Please Masterblaster, I’ll take anything” - and now you’re M.I.A? 🤣

Go get your membership tiger, before it’s too late!

PS - once it’s done, tag or PM Nils so he reinstates your Guardian status.

And of course, let goose3387 know so he can update your sig 👌

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Veum wakey wakey...

You drove everyone here and their grandmother crazy with your ”Masterblaster, where’s my membership? Masterblaster, where do I sign up? Please Masterblaster, I’ll take anything” - and now you’re M.I.A? 🤣

Go get your membership tiger, before it’s too late!

PS - once it’s done, tag or PM @extantsrevenge so he reinstates your Guardian status.

47 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@R1s1ngs0n you know @Veum wants Platinum, for that he has to wait until the purchase phase for all the regular members starts, as we will have a few platinum available in that as well.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d41b0464d50433441

I’m a little corn-fused (that is a little mid-west slang... take that English room 😎) over-whelmed with all of this tier busyness 🤯

I have now no idea what tier I want, maybe I only deserve @deckard99 Lint-titular membership... will I be satisfied 🤢

Please can someone guide me and take my hand through this maize?! 🤡

🙈🙉 🙊

🐶

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d41b23544464b4141

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d41b0464d50433441

I’m a little corn-fused (that is a little mid-west slang... take that English room 😎) over-whelmed with all of this tier busyness 🤯

I have now no idea what tier I want, maybe I only deserve @deckard99 Lint-titular membership... will I be satisfied 🤢

Please can someone guide me and take my hand through this maize?! 🤡

🙈🙉 🙊

🐶

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d41b23544464b4141

Just like me Slow and Steady @Veum 😁❤❤💋💋

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Go to store in main page, choose Gold membership (if left), pay with PayPal...and you’re golden.

7 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I think the New member phase starts Tomorrow . The last few hrs now are for  existing members to select .

@extantsrevenge is that right ??

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Just like me Slow and Steady @Veum 😁❤❤💋💋

Oh my lord peeps, I've slept through the whole process...

giphy-downsized.gif

Will I need an alarm clock tomorrow like @CAYENNE-FAHRER used?!

giphy.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Veum if you need someone to make sure to wake you up when the time comes, may I recommend my good friend @lingrass 

His methods might seem a little brusque but they never fail to work 👍

EA53C14B-C973-4436-9F4B-59687C2800A6.gif

@R1s1ngs0n I'd rather be woke up this way... dreamin' :ph34r:

giphy-downsized.gif

Spoiler

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

All regular members will be able to purchase a membership next (as long as they are available). Platinum will be only very few.

We had to allow current premium members to update first.

If @Masterblaster keeps to his timetable the next phase starts at around 9:00 pm his time CDT/CST, so 4 AM Germany/France.

@Veum keep your eyes peeled at this topic, if you and others are fast even Platinum is possible.

giphy.gif

:P @extantsrevenge I'm getting to that point ...

giphy.gif

"hang in there my boy Veum" ...

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

QUITE RIGHT @Feragoth .

I moved some posts here 

@Veum @R1s1ngs0n @Pbsw23 @extantsrevenge @Basil .

Don't  forget to come join in on the fun part weather you take ip Memberships OR not once Psycho about Media ALWAYS A Media Psycho 

No one talk to me right now, working on @ukade2327's Wanted poster. His expression on the photo suggests I better not f**k it up 😥

• Haha 2

@Veum you wanna the details

plat top of the tree $100

gold nearly as good $60

silver not many bother tbh $40

plat

• Metal or Wood Membership Card (at our discretion) with your choice of Variable Data. Pay only shipping costs.  Metal Card will be at least .5mm.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • 2nd Year Community Coin (at least 14k Gold Plated) FREE.  Pay only shipping cost. Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Participation in Special Giveaways only for Platinum Members (at least 2x per Membership Term)
  • Priority List position on Blufans and other Retailers where possible  (restrictions may apply)
  • Participation in Groupbuys with very Limited stock (restrictions may apply)
  • 8 Groupbuys without Groupbuy Fees (valued at $16)  issued as a Mediapsycho Store Credit.  Can be used towards Membership costs , Blufans or Manta Groupbuys.
  •  Reduced pricing on MP Products made by KS.  Receive a savings of $5 per item. 
  • Matching Numbers where possible on Groupbuys serviced through the HUB (HDZeta , WeET and others).  If you have a HDZeta limited number you will keep that number till the end of your Membership or until further notice.

gold (best for money imho)

• Metal or Wood Membership Card with your choice of Variable Data FREE. Pay only shipping cost. Limited to 1x per Membership Term.
  • 2nd Year Community Coin (at least 14k Gold Plated) 50% off Retail Price.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Participation in Special Giveaways only for Gold Members (1x per Membership Term)
  • Priority List position (after Platinum Tier) on Blufans and other Retailers where possible  (restrictions may apply)
  • 5 Groupbuys without Groupbuy Fees (valued at $10)  issued as a Mediapsycho Store Credit.  Can be used towards Membership costs , Blufans or Manta Groupbuys.
  •  Reduced pricing on MP Products made by KS.  Receive a savings of $3 per item. 

silver

• Metal or Wood Membership Card with your choice of Variable Data 75 % off Retail Cost. Limited to 1x per Membership Term.
  • 2nd Year Community Coin (at least 14k Gold Plated) 25% off Retail Price.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Priority List position (after Platinum and Gold Tier) on Blufans and other Retailers where possible  (restrictions may apply)
  • Reduced pricing on MP Products made by KS.  Receive a savings of $1 per item. 

my advice go for gold first time round see how you like it.

any how there you have it

basil :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

gold nearly as good $60

plat

• Metal or Wood Membership Card (at our discretion) with your choice of Variable Data. Pay only shipping costs.  Metal Card will be at least .5mm.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • 2nd Year Community Coin (at least 14k Gold Plated) FREE.  Pay only shipping cost. Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Participation in Special Giveaways only for Platinum Members (at least 2x per Membership Term)
  • Priority List position on Blufans and other Retailers where possible  (restrictions may apply)
  • 8 Groupbuys without Groupbuy Fees (valued at $16)  issued as a Mediapsycho Store Credit.  Can be used towards Membership costs , Blufans or Manta Groupbuys.
  •  Reduced pricing on MP Products made by KS.  Receive a savings of $5 per item. 
  • Matching Numbers where possible on Groupbuys serviced through the HUB (HDZeta , WeET and others).  If you have a HDZeta limited number you will keep that number till the end of your Membership or until further notice.

• Metal or Wood Membership Card with your choice of Variable Data FREE. Pay only shipping cost. Limited to 1x per Membership Term.
  • 2nd Year Community Coin (at least 14k Gold Plated) 50% off Retail Price.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Participation in Special Giveaways only for Gold Members (1x per Membership Term)
  • Priority List position (after Platinum Tier) on Blufans and other Retailers where possible  (restrictions may apply)
  • 5 Groupbuys without Groupbuy Fees (valued at $10)  issued as a Mediapsycho Store Credit.  Can be used towards Membership costs , Blufans or Manta Groupbuys.
  •  Reduced pricing on MP Products made by KS.  Receive a savings of $3 per item. 

silver

• Metal or Wood Membership Card with your choice of Variable Data 75 % off Retail Cost. Limited to 1x per Membership Term.
  • 2nd Year Community Coin (at least 14k Gold Plated) 25% off Retail Price.  Limited to 1x per Membership Term. 
  • Priority List position (after Platinum and Gold Tier) on Blufans and other Retailers where possible  (restrictions may apply)

@Basil thanks my friend for your sound advice ;)...

...now do not forget I need a wake-up call for that GOLD!!!! 

giphy.gif

I guess it will be (if I can make it there in time 9_9) the GOLD indeed!!!

Going for you honey! :x

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Basil said:

gold nearly as good $60

plat

silver

8 hours ago, Veum said:

@Basil thanks my friend for your sound advice ;)...

...now do not forget I need a wake-up call for that GOLD!!!! 

giphy.gif

I guess it will be (if I can make it there in time 9_9) the GOLD indeed!!!

Going for you honey! :x

giphy-downsized.gif

Hey psychos Veum here...

... went for the GOLD baby!! 

... She's mine ya all!!!

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 2