IGNORED

Hello from nowhere!

Le Marquis

Reunion my friend...? If you can find a little point lost in the Indian ocean, you can find where i am ? It's located between Madagascar and Mauritius, it is a little french area...

I'm collecting too many things ?steels, slipcovers, but to be honest, I'm trying now to catch premium editions for the movies I like the most... Not easy to apply but I 'm trying, i'm trying ?

Awards

1 minute ago, Le Marquis said:

Reunion my friend...1f60e.png If you can find a little point lost in the Indian ocean, you can find where i am 1f609.png It's located between Madagascar and Mauritius, it is a little french area...

I'm collecting too many things 1f61c.pngsteels, slipcovers, but to be honest, I'm trying now to catch premium editions for the movies I like the most... Not easy to apply but I 'm trying, i'm trying 1f609.png

Oh, sorry - I thought when you wrote "Franck from Reunion" that it's somekind of insiders joke! LOL.

I have to look up where you live.

How do steelbooks get delivered there ? Or post in general ?

2 minutes ago, Le Marquis said:

French postal services...It's not always easy because despite the fact we are a french area, we have under special taxes. But postal services are working exactly like in France...

You really live in remote place. Looked it up on map.

Well, you got internet, sun, your blu-ray collection and (hopefully) cool drinks. So I'm sure you'll cope. ?

• ★ Administrators ★

@Le Marquis well well look who the cat dragged in ? all the way from the Remote Reunion ! 

Glad to see you made it finally here and i hope you enjoy your stay. 

We are a small Community so it might not be as much bickern as on other sites but we try to please our Members here !

Have a wonderful Day.

John

Archived